• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

North Carolina just called for Trump!!!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2016, 09:45:03 PM
A pedophile says what now?!  ???

I don't know; what do you say now?

starrmtn001

NYT Trump 91%.   Wow.  From The NYT no less.  Cool! ;D

whoozit

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 09:45:09 PM
Sounds like Cher needs to get laid.  Maybe she should call up Madonna.  I'm sure she's game.
I read an article where someone tried to claim his reward today.  Her bodyguard sent him on his way.

albrecht

Quote from: jaz on November 08, 2016, 09:40:21 PM
I hope Bill takes advantage of one of the many sad and vulnerable interns on staff.

#billhasacureforyoursads
Haha. Actually that is not a bad idea for anyone looking to score. I'm sure Bill on the prowl tonight but maybe others should consider crashing Hillary/DNC events.

chefist

I still can't get excited until I hear it called...too many ups and downs in this election...jaded...

aldousburbank

I'll be magnaminous tomorrow but tonight I just want to say that it's a great night for Americans and fuck you pud and donald asshat noory. Pussies.

starrmtn001

Trump gets Ohio!!! ;D

Presidential Election Live: Donald
Trump Wins Ohio and Leads Hillary
Clinton in Several Battleground States
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/08/us/politics/election-live.html

Juan

I hope Bill drives better than Teddy.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 09:32:52 PM
136 or 142 is being a good sport tonight.  I respect him for showing up on here and taking all of the barbs thrown at him.  Donald Noory seems to be strangely absent though.

Love Hank Williams.  I can take any barbs thrown at me, but it's not hard since nobody's thrown any at me.  Not that I've noticed anyway.

If you want to send some my way,  go for it.

I just admitted Hillary Clinton would lose early on and accepted it. That made it easy.

I'd like to send some of you here though my favorite book about the industrial revolution in the United Kingdom that is the best examination of macro economics in practice I've ever read.  It's actually a book written for high school students (it's a British book so I guess it's comprehensive students) and it's only about 70 pages long, but it's excellent.

This has nothing to do with the election result.  I gave this book to the person who I volunteered with at the B.C Schizophrenia Foundation and she got back to me a couple weeks ago and I had a friend buy me a few copies on Amazon (I don't have a credit card) and they arrived at his place today.

So, we're looking for more.

Anybody who wants one, just tell me and we can find a way if you don't want me to have your mailing address.

This is the book: https://www.amazon.com/Industrial-Revolution-Panorama-History-Dawson/dp/0330029932

It describes the effects of creative destruction and how network effects (network externalities) work.

I highly suggest it especially for albrecht and the straight outta compton guy (I'm not good with names.)

Chine

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 08, 2016, 09:48:02 PM
Trump gets Ohio!!! ;D

There you are. Wondered when you would be joining us. Been following your RTs.

I've had a gut feeling about this election for a while now but I've kind of withheld some of my views.  Trump appeals to the blue-collar worker.  That demographic used to belong to the Democrats but that party has been ignoring them for a while now.  That is the difference in this election.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 08, 2016, 09:37:39 PM
respectable, indeed.

because we know that you have da"hammer  ,lol

MV, will be possible that you will ban all the Hillry supporters for over night /till tomorrow/
after the official results of Trump win is announced..for all the stress they cause us last few monts... hahaha

and that will be a talking point on all the social media for history watchers that MV is loving but tough
-rewords good posters with TURBO MODES and bans Hillry supporters .. :P

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chine on November 08, 2016, 09:49:08 PM
There you are. Wondered when you would be joining us. Been following your RTs.
Lol.  I'm everywhere tonight. ;)

Dr. MD MD

PEOPLE OF EARTH: NOW THAT YOU HAVE SELECTED THE ONE YOU CALL TRUMP AS YOUR LEADER WE HAVE COME FOR THE ONE YOU CALL CLIN-TON!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 09:48:43 PM
Love Hank Williams.  I can take any barbs thrown at me, but it's not hard since nobody's thrown any at me.  Not that I've noticed anyway.

If you want to send some my way,  go for it.

I just admitted Hillary Clinton would lose early on and accepted it. That made it easy.

I'd like to send some of you here though my favorite book about the industrial revolution in the United Kingdom that is the best examination of macro economics in practice I've ever read.  It's actually a book written for high school students (it's a British book so I guess it's comprehensive students) and it's only about 70 pages long, but it's excellent.

Nah, I don't want to throw any at you.  I think you are a decent person and there is no point in being nasty.  I had a feeling you'd like Hank. My selection of that tune was directed more towards Donald Noory.

bateman

Trump on track for 300 electoral votes.

theONE

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 08, 2016, 09:38:21 PM
Donald and Hillary are getting so fucked tonight, each in a different way.

that's so funny,,,, lol

MV/Liberace!

A PM I sent to GravitySucks:

Quote from: mv on October 24, 2016, 06:38:27 AM
i predict a decisive trump victory.  you just get a gut feeling for these things after enough time following politics. 

i didn't feel a bush win in 92.  i didn't feel a dole win in 96.  i was uncertain in 2000.  i knew kerry was toast in 2004.  i knew mccain was toast in 2008.  i knew the same for romney in '12.  you simply "feel" these things in your bones.  this time around, i just do not feel it working out for hillary.  aside from my "gut" bullshit, there are too many indicators suggesting otherwise.

1) hillary has soft black/minority support.
2) hillary has soft support among 20% of her core constituency due to the dnc's efforts to fuck bernie voters.
3) 7 million fewer dem participants in the primaries than in 2012.
4) the size of trump's rallies (abundant enthusiasm).
5) the size of hillary's rallies (a funeral).
6) the "death by a thousand cuts" routine we're seeing from wikileaks.
7) no organic ground support for hillary.
8: a 25 year record of hillary's scandals and corruption.
9) hillary's obvious status as an establishment representative, which isn't helpful in 2016.
10) health issues hillary continues to lie about.
11) a prior rejection by hillary's own party in 2008.
12) a "yes" vote for the iraq war, overshadowing any ambiguity over trump's previous iraq opinions.
13) hillary's hawkish philosophy on the world, which virtually guarantees war when the electorate couldn't be more war weary.
14) none of the problems facing the country can be pinned on trump.  none.
15) we remain in an economic malaise, or depression, if you want to be truly honest about it.
16) the failings of obamacare are now becoming apparent to regular people.

i could probably come up with a couple more reasons why i expect a trump win if i concentrated a little longer, but that should do.  i think the only thing to stop him will be voter fraud.  trump was smart not to pledge acceptance of the result before the election is even carried out.

When you want solid analysis with its finger on the pulse of America, choose Vandeven Enterprises®.

WOTR

Quote from: theONE on November 08, 2016, 09:33:10 PM
WORT, go and catch a wild beaver ... :P
I prefer them domesticated and groomed (and untouched by Trump.)

That said, there was no rioting yet that I ran across- but the results are not official.

chefist

Quote from: mv on November 08, 2016, 09:51:55 PM

When you want solid analysis with its finger on the pulse of America, choose Vandeven Enterprises®.

A budding Karl Rove...

WhiteCrow

Trumpie appoints new FBI chief and Attorney General. Imagine the fear Hillary has tonight.

Too soon?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 08, 2016, 09:47:32 PM
I'll be magnaminous tomorrow but tonight I just want to say that it's a great night for Americans and fuck you pud and donald asshat noory. Pussies.

Hey Aldous, I won't say fuck you. But enjoy your weed while you can. Trump is not sympathetic... in fact, he doesn't like a lot of what people on here do: the same ones who voted for him! Lol.

albrecht

Praise MV, it would appear you got it right! (Still polls to close and counts to happen but let's hope the trend continues!)

GravitySucks

Praise MV!