• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Dr. MD MD

So far this is the only video I can find of the dead and/or injured at Manchester and it looks phony as hell. I'm not definitively saying that it is but if I had a bunch of bits of metal freshly embedded in my shins I dare say that I'd probably be writhing in pain a good deal more than this girl is, which is not at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQQLhOn3S4U

starrmtn001

BREAKING: Young Muslim Girl Shuts Down BBC Plant On Live TV - EPIC.  5.28.17.

https://youtu.be/vXS_qC2ytq0

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 28, 2017, 12:34:11 PM
BREAKING: Young Muslim Girl Shuts Down BBC Plant On Live TV - EPIC.  5.28.17.

https://youtu.be/vXS_qC2ytq0

The programme is Question time. Nearly every week for at least thirty years. They go around the country with the set and invite local people to participate.

Exactly how did the young Muslim woman shut down the BBC? Incidentally, I happen to agree with her. But you had Trump sucking up to the Saudis last week, and never once mentioned them being the hub of Saudi clerics exporting Imams preaching radical ideas.

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2017, 01:38:03 AM
So far this is the only video I can find of the dead and/or injured at Manchester and it looks phony as hell. I'm not definitively saying that it is but if I had a bunch of bits of metal freshly embedded in my shins I dare say that I'd probably be writhing in pain a good deal more than this girl is, which is not at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQQLhOn3S4U

If you had any interest in Real news whatsoever you would know that numerous and repeated calls were made and distrubuted around the world *within minutes* of the event requesting that people neither post nor share any images or videos of the carnage. YouTube/Google are undoubtedly doing their part to pull-down all such materials as they can (i.e. from Youtube) knowing full-well that SMUT-PEDDLERS like yourself thrive on such things. Foiled again, Dr. Smut. And thank you Google.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 28, 2017, 03:42:44 PM
If you had any interest in Real news whatsoever you would know that numerous and repeated calls were made and distrubuted around the world *within minutes* of the event requesting that people neither post nor share any images or videos of the carnage. YouTube/Google are undoubtedly doing their part to pull-down all such materials as they can (i.e. from Youtube) knowing full-well that SMUT-PEDDLERS like yourself thrive on such things. Foiled again, Dr. Smut. And thank you Google.

I'm not interested in smut. I just want evidence of what happened. Sorry if I don't just automatically take your media gatekeepers word for it anymore.  ::) ;D

P.S. I think you're a disgusting sack of shit too.  :-*

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 28, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

Why, don't you want people to see what Islam - which you support - is doing?  it's not enough the Fake News Media has a near blackout on the daily terror events carried out by your friends the Muslims, you don't want anyone knowing anything about any of it? 

Hog

Maybe we should be fair and just ban ALL religion.  C'mon folks, it's time to stop propagating the lie of religion.  If you are "god fearing" the DSM-V has diagnoses for you.  If you really think that you are talking to unseen forces, there is help available.  It's 2017 folks, it's 2017.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on May 28, 2017, 09:20:18 PM
Maybe we should be fair and just ban ALL religion.  C'mon folks, it's time to stop propagating the lie of religion.  If you are "god fearing" the DSM-V has diagnoses for you.  If you really think that you are talking to unseen forces, there is help available.  It's 2017 folks, it's 2017.

peace
Hog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arPhzlHlyEY

Quote from: Hog on May 28, 2017, 09:20:18 PM

peace
Hog

Indeed.  Its already been fairly eradicated from the western nations, other than those who nominally still believe and attend services mostly for social reasons. 

So why are we so focused on importing zealous violent believers in a religion that also includes its own legal and governmental systems - all of which are so foreign to our culture?  Other than hatred of our country in general, and hatred of Christians in particular, I don't get it.  Perhaps one of the enlightened kooks can explain it.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 28, 2017, 08:24:53 PM
Why, don't you want people to see what Islam - which you support - is doing?  it's not enough the Fake News Media has a near blackout on the daily terror events carried out by your friends the Muslims, you don't want anyone knowing anything about any of it?

You don't know anything about my take on Islam, any portion of it, what or who I do or don't support, whether I'm (who's) friend or foe and with regard to which particular issue(s) nor for what reasons -- you demented faggot. But I did write quite a lot about it here in the past. It might surprise you if you were dig it up -- you ignorant maggot. It's still safe to say though that I know more about Islam than anyone else here on this board, i.e. I doubt anyone has cought up or surpassed me in the interim. You will need to spend the next full year though, reading 12 hrs a day, 7days a week, starting now, to get up to speed -- because I refuse to tutor you any further, or do you homework for you -- knowing already what a poor (un-earnest un-suitable un-fertile) student you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 28, 2017, 11:17:04 PM
You don't know anything about my take on Islam, any portion of it, what or who I do or don't support, whether I'm (who's) friend or foe and with regard to which particular issue(s) nor for what reasons -- you demented faggot. But I did write quite a lot about it here in the past. It might surprise you if you were dig it up -- you ignorant maggot. It's still safe to say though that I know more about Islam than anyone else here on this board, i.e. I doubt anyone has cought up or surpassed me in the interim. You will need to spend the next full year though, reading 12 hrs a day, 7days a week, starting now, to get up to speed -- because I refuse to tutor you any further, or do you homework for you -- knowing already what a poor (un-earnest un-suitable un-fertile) student you are.

Humorless and angry is no way to go through life. In that you have a lot in common with your jihadi buddies.  ;)

mikuthing01

I know more about Islam than anyone else here on this board

Neither the Iron Dome or Krav Maga will save you in the end

Meister_000

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2017, 11:39:33 PM
Humorless and angry is no way to go through life. In that you have a lot in common with your jihadi buddies.  ;)

You're a very boring little troll Dr Smut.

You don't know anything about my take on Islam, any portion of it, what or who I do or don't support, whether I'm (who's) friend or foe and with regard to which particular issue(s) nor for what reasons -- you demented faggot...

Oh, but I do.  You said yourself you agree with not wanting anyone spreading information about Manchester.  You have nothing but praise and admiration for the Fake News Media, who has done everything it can to suppress the DAILY terrorist incidents around the world and promote increased Moslem immigration here.

As a Left-wing America-hating fanatic, you see Islam as furthering the cause of destroying this country and want more of them here - as many as possible.  You each have the same goal, a one-world fascist dictatorship run by yourselves.  The kook Left is delighted to work together with them on that, for now.

Do I have that all about right?

... you demented faggot...

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 28, 2017, 11:26:22 PM
You're a shameful ignorant idiot...

I'm starting to think Meister has lost her sense of humor.

Meister_000

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 29, 2017, 12:07:59 AM
Oh, but I do.  You said yourself you agree with not wanting anyone spreading information about Manchester.  You have nothing but praise for the Fake News Media who has done everything it can to suppress DAILY terrorist incidents around the world and promote increased Moslem immigration here.

As a Left-wing America-hating fanatic, you see Islam as furthering the cause of destroying this country and want more of them here - as many as possible.  You each have the same goal, a one-world fascist dictatorship run by yourselves.  The Left is happy to work together with them on that, for now.

Do I have that about right?

Well I guess we'll end the day the same way we started by reiterating the fact that you are flat-out demented.

And just for the record, no, not one of the claims you've stated above about what I've said or believe are true or accurate. In defeated frustration you're resorting once again to adolecent tactics -- manlet that you are. In the old days we'd say you fight like a girl -- or just call you a fag.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Meister_000 on May 29, 2017, 12:37:58 AM
Well I guess we'll end the day the same way we started by reiterating the fact that you are flat-out demented.

And just for the record, no, not one of the claims you've stated above about what I've said or believe are true or accurate. In defeated frustration you're resorting once again to adolecent tactics -- manlet that you are. In the old days we'd say you fight like a girl -- or just call you a fag.

PB presents you with facts and an argument at least. You always respond with name calling. Which one of you is adolescent?  ???

Juan

On the one hand, the eye-opener is Manchester Trutherism, on the other it implicates Obama and Hillary.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 28, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

Here's a few clues, re: restricting making certain information public after a mass murder. A) it lets the friends of the assailant know how effective the method was. Not just the deaths and injuries, but the damage radius. They can assess how much or little they need next time. B) Ask yourself how you'd feel getting the news from a police officer after you saw dead people involved in it on TV minutes afterwards, perhaps seeing your friend or relative. C) Connected to A; It shows evidence that can be used later; It also hasn't yet had a full forensic analysis to establish how it was put together, by whom, and where the ingredients were sourced.

Apart from those three (And there are more) sure, tell the world what you know about it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 02, 2017, 03:35:31 PM
Here's a few clues, re: restricting making certain information public after a mass murder. A) it lets the friends of the assailant know how effective the method was. Not just the deaths and injuries, but the damage radius. They can assess how much or little they need next time. B) Ask yourself how you'd feel getting the news from a police officer after you saw dead people involved in it on TV minutes afterwards, perhaps seeing your friend or relative. C) Connected to A; It shows evidence that can be used later; It also hasn't yet had a full forensic analysis to establish how it was put together, by whom, and where the ingredients were sourced.

Apart from those three (And there are more) sure, tell the world what you know about it.

A) It's news. The body and injury count will tell them how effective it was. So this point is irrelevant.
B) It's news that effects everyone, not just the immediate victims. We can't and shouldn't gear the news toward not offending anyone. Nothing of import will ever be reported on then.
C) I really don't see how a report on the news would interfere with police investigations. It never has before. Besides, there is the 1st amendment to consider here.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2017, 03:47:10 PM
A) It's news. The body and injury count will tell them how effective it was. So this point is irrelevant.
B) It's news that effects everyone, not just the immediate victims. We can't and shouldn't gear the news toward not offending anyone. Nothing of import will ever be reported on then.
C) I really don't see how a report on the news would interfere with police investigations. It never has before. Besides, there is the 1st amendment to consider here.  ;)

You're an idiot. But I know how you wank to dead bodies, the more distressing the injury the better. I don't get it, but then I'm not a sick fuck.