• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on June 10, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
iHate Media, Inc reaired the fairly cool episode with Pankau "how to disappear" book and Art mentioned whimsically how it might be nice to disappear to somewhere like Tahiti and how he has friends there who talking about the 'nice weather and dancing girls.'  Maybe Art faked it and off to Tahiti and living it up with Morrison, Elvis, Kaufman,etc?

We will have to wait to see if Knapp gets a copy of the autopsy.

BellHop

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 10, 2018, 08:37:32 AM
If anyone has a high quality copy of his audio book I will reward you with 2 bartcoins for a link to it.
#Blessings
#Legacy
I'm pretty sure that the link in the Final Torrent thread has a copy.

Metron2267

Quote from: Ghost on June 10, 2018, 07:47:19 AM
Nope. Heather had her Eyes Wide Shut, she knew what she was getting herself into. She’s got big girl panties.

So she's simultaneously incompetent and coniving?

Lack of subject/verb agreement there...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 10, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

You can have bad intentions but be equally bad at executing them.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 10, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
You can have bad intentions but be equally bad at executing them.

Well that's it of course!~

And soon we'll all find out she offed Art with rat poison...or not...etc... :(

Lunger

Quote from: Claudius on June 10, 2018, 08:36:29 AM
Also don't forget he on multiple occasions claimed to have been flying high enough to warrant oxygen masks while in the Air Force, but wait Art I thought you were just a helicopter medic, or a DJ, or a watch officer at the age of 18? He was so full of it we'll probably never know the truth, he may have raised money to help orphans get over from Vietnam, but I doubt he did more than simply help raise it. In case anyone has forgotten Art constantly inflated his own importance in every conceivable scenario. Except of course when he was totally hoodwinked and spread the false story of a "companion" to Hale-Bopp... he had NOTHING to do with that....  ::)

More than likely he donated to CFC and the legend grew into a flight into Cam Ranh dodging sniper fire ala Hillary

ItsOver

Quote from: Lunger on June 10, 2018, 02:48:17 PM
More than likely he donated to CFC and the legend grew into a flight into Cam Ranh dodging sniper fire ala Hillary

Ghost

You make me chuckle! I stand firm on my Eyes Wide Shut. Who knows what escapades occurred in the cuckshack.  You should bone up on Stanley Kubrick.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 10, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
From what I recall from the 'Art of Talk' the rescue flight may have been during his time as a DJ in Alaska. It's more than likely that he just raised money for it as part of a radio-telethon, but over they years it's been inflated into him personally flying a C-130 below radar level into Ho Chi Minh City.

I think the real question is what Art actually did while serving as an AF medic during the war. He was stationed in Okinawa, but there are times in old shows where he talks like he was actually in country (even claiming to have nightmares over the things he witnessed and turning down a chance to visit Vietnam decades later because of raw emotions). But in his book he never mentions having his boots on the ground in 'Nam.

If Art never got to Viet Nam and was stationed in Okinawa the whole time as a medic, he could still have seen waves of horrible injuries.  Enough to build 'raw emotions' and not want to ever travel there.

One can be manipulative and conniving on the one hand, and a shit podcast host at the same time.  It seems clear that she is

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2018, 06:09:45 PM
If Art never got to Viet Nam and was stationed in Okinawa the whole time as a medic, he could still have seen waves of horrible injuries.  Enough to build 'raw emotions' and not want to ever travel there.

I have heard him say he was in Vietnam. I don’t remember ever hearing him provide details. I figured maybe it was TDY on one of the hospital plane flights.

Lord Grantham

Straight from the horse's mouth. "The Art of Talk" Pg. 41

Quote"Not long after my brief stint at Clark AFB, I was temporarily transferred to Da Nang in Vietnam to help out with casualties there. I was not on the front lines, but I saw the result of many of those who were. Again, what I saw was horrible, and is very difficult for me to think, talk or write about."

So he was in country and did see some shit.

He was discharged in 1966 and spent four years in the service, per info also on pg. 41.

Page 40 is where he talks about his love of Oriental women and uses the word "womanizing".

Bobot

Yo Gabba Gabbers! For those of you that spend any time listening to streams of old Art Bell shows, what are your favorite "stations" i.e. U7 radio, Ultimate Art Bell, etc.? And do you use TuneIn, the Paranormal Radio app? I skip around depending on the episode and if it's a repeat of what I have heard recently.

Bluejay

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 10, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

He was discharged in 1966 and spent four years in the service, per info also on pg. 41.

Page 40 is where he talks about his love of Oriental women and uses the word "womanizing".

Lunger

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 10, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

At Kadena?  Unlikely, they had plenty of facilities in Viet Nam.  The harder cases would have gone to Hawaii or Clark.  Plus, if it was so traumatic for him why did Art run back to Oki as soon as he was discharged.  He had 'raw emotions' to be sure but it was the kind he kept in his pants.

Lunger

Quote from: Lord Grantham on June 10, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

Meh!  TDY for a couple of weeks in Da Nang is hardly a qualification for trauma; even for a drama queen like Art.  If I know my Air Force he was drunk in the ville the entire time.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 06, 2018, 09:07:55 AM
I'm going to listen to every Richard Hoagland show on repeat until what he says makes sense to me.

Still listening to Richard?

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Lunger on June 10, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
Meh!  TDY for a couple of weeks in Da Nang is hardly a qualification for trauma; even for a drama queen like Art.  If I know my Air Force he was drunk in the ville the entire time.

I agree with this. What he saw was no different than what comes into the trauma center of any major american city on a random night.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 11, 2018, 12:57:53 AM
Still listening to Richard?

Trying to.  I still can't make it more than a few minutes without being totally lost on Richard's explanation of any given topic. 

Jackstar

Quote from: creepygreenlight on June 11, 2018, 10:56:49 AM
totally lost on Richard's explanation

Working as intended. After twenty years plus of watching this guy sling his hash, the conclusions are incontrovertible. The following question is, who is he slinging the hash for?

Hog

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 10, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
There are plenty of panhandlers in Pahrump. All with meth teeth.
lol, you mean, "Meth Mouth" with the requisite "Lack-O-Teeth Syndrome" (L.O.T.S.)

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
I would imagine Art enjoyed his stay on Okinawa

From memory, without cheating, I haven't seen  FMJ in a few years now.
Soul Brother Too Beaucoup! 
"She looks like she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.  As you can see this is a fine example of Alabama Black Snake, but it aint too bocoo."
Then as the black guy is about to take the Pro out back, the M60 gunner snatches the girl and takes her while saying "All niggers must die."

Let's see how I did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMi0NmEa0k8

Looks like I missed a bunch.lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Good morning little school girl, I'm a little school boy too.  Whacha got there chief?"
You want Number-One fuckie?
Oh yeah.
Hey any of you boys want Number-One fuckie?
I'm so horny I can't even get a piece of HAND
Me want sucky
Sucky, fuckie "???smokesy???"  right in the pussy, she give you everything you want LONG TIME.
Everything you want, hey how much there chief?
15 dollars each
No ma, ten, 15 dollar beaucoup money,.... 5 dollar each.
C'mon, she love you good, boom-boom long time..10 dollars.
5 dollars.
No 10 dollars.
I'll be glad to trade you some ARVN rifles, never been fired and only been dropped ONCE.
OK, 5 dollars you give me.
OK OK OK.
Let's get mounted.
Jun juw dee dow mow.
Sack um deow
No boom wow
Toe de ctyun no wow
Nya dee
Something wrong there chief?
She said no boom-boom with soul brotha
Hey what the mother fuck?
She say soul brotha too beacoup, too beaucoup.
What is this man?
I think what he's trying to tell you is that you black boys pack too much meat.
Too beaucoup, too beaucoup.
Oh Shit this babysan looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
Say too beaucoup, too beaucoup
A'ite, excuse me ma'am what we have l here little yellow sista is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama blacksnake, but ain't to god damn beaucoup.
OK, ok, m'deiu.
OK, ok, m'deiu, m'deiu.
Alright
Ya.
This is my boogie.
Hey we need a batting order
I'm going first.
Back off white bread, don't get  between a dog and his meat.
All fucking niggers must fucking hang.
Hey, hey I won't be long, I'll skip the foreplay.
Hey, hey shit.
I don't want her after you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And this, just because it's so damn good.  Lee Ermey doing good work.(he died 2 months ago).  Some of this was ad-lib from Ermey's experience in the Marine Corps, which joined when 17 years of age.  I heard many of these insults during my Basic Military Qualifications(BMQ=Basic Training=Boot Camp).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk

""On May 17, 2002, Ermey received an honorary post-service promotion to gunnery sergeant (E-7) from the Commandant of the Marine Corps General James L. Jones in recognition of his continuing support to Americans in military service.""

peace
Hog

th0r

Quote from: Jackstar on June 11, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
Working as intended. After twenty years plus of watching this guy sling his hash, the conclusions are incontrovertible. The following question is, who is he slinging the hash for?

has richard hoagland ever been correct on anything?

Jackstar

Quote from: th0r on June 11, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

He's somehow managed to avoid starving to death or getting the shit beat out of him for decades. Even Tom Leykis can't claim that.

I'm telling you. Deep pockets.

So everyone is aghast that a military man went a whoring. That’s what they do. No one should be surprised, Art himself admitted he did somethings he wasn’t proud of in reference to women.

As far as his ex girlfriend, I could probably find Ex-girlfriends of pretty much any male poster on BG who’d love to drag their name through the mud when they die. Spurned women are vindictive, Expecially  when the dude went on to make millions of dollars. She seemed of balanced and had an axe to grind. Believe what you want but take it with a grain of salt.

Quote from: th0r on June 11, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

Political predictions