• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Taken from LNM discord

ufogoblin - Today at 1:03 AM
Art's soul has definitely taken up residence within heather. and this may be controversial but i do believe that heather is entitled to his property now because of that.. but she probably wont take it, too humble

So I guess Art's widow and children are entitled to nothing.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 16, 2018, 11:04:15 PM
Brainwaves.
I'm protesting Brainwaves until those two bald fuckerheads get Joe Bob Briggs on.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Norm on May 16, 2018, 10:59:56 PM
Looking forward to reading her book. Besides listening to Art back around 2005 I also listened to Art on the ham bands after his show finished. Short wave listener Evvy Garrett (deceased) published her blog about Art and wives (hamfanz) which oddly enough is still on the net today and a good source for things happening back then. Art didn't care for Evvy much.

http://hamfanz.blogspot.com/

I'm glad this episode found its way to you sir

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Zenman on May 16, 2018, 11:03:27 PM
I'm thinking maybe all he needs is a little more science stuff. (Nothing wrong with cryptids, a bit of paranormal, and an occasional ufo or 2 tho.)

I am working thru about a 45 days worth of guests booked for Heather. We will open it up more to a wider base of topics, I am adding a 3rd hour guest here and there as well.

DS

trostol

Quote from: WinWinS on May 16, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
what about true crime?

that wouldn't be bad either..but its needs to be more branching..science..cthulhu..GOOD pop culture...Cthulhu...true crime...CTHULHU...archeology..paleontology..astronomy..CTHULHU

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 16, 2018, 11:06:11 PM
Taken from LNM discord

Art's soul has definitely taken up residence within heather. and this may be controversial but i do believe that heather is entitled to his property now because of that.. but she probably wont take it, too humble

Sean92008

Quote from: Zenman on May 16, 2018, 11:03:27 PM
I'm thinking maybe all he needs is a little more science stuff. (Nothing wrong with cryptids, a bit of paranormal, and an occasional ufo or 2 tho.)

Too bad Hawas is gone/imprisoned/exiled.  Pyramids combine science, mythology and history...

GravitySucks

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 16, 2018, 11:04:57 PM
Yeah... More science related shows would be good.
Astronomy, astrophysics, AI

Cosmetology too

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 16, 2018, 11:01:53 PM
John D - Today at 10:00 PM
TidePods I agree...It's like Art is coming inside from Heather...emanating...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank You Chefist  ;D

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 16, 2018, 11:00:34 PM
Coast to Coast AM was NOT my show and there are certain rules and ways to handle things there. When I was ME I was often put back in place to be a part of the team and fall in step. I respect that, it is like being a counter helper at McDonalds, then filling in for a night as lead waiter at Chez Paul, same kind of job, different expectations.

DS

Back to the show!

I've got no complaints on my end.  Just glad you have your own regular show now.  :D ;)
Give Tim our best, by the way.

trostol

Taken from LNM discord

she's already been acting entitles..HW that is

Queenie

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 16, 2018, 11:00:34 PM
Coast to Coast AM was NOT my show and there are certain rules and ways to handle things there. When I was ME I was often put back in place to be a part of the team and fall in step. I respect that, it is like being a counter helper at McDonalds, then filling in for a night as lead waiter at Chez Paul, same kind of job, different expectations.

DS

Back to the show!

Tizzy said it was like the time when she was a roller skater car hop and then traveled around the country ice skating with Disney on Ice.

I tried roller derby but broke my arm and quit.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 16, 2018, 11:03:41 PM
All done with Amy’s noshow? 🤔

I wonder what happened to our air conditioner?

How does she manage to cope with it all. I used to work in a law office and after awhile, the murder victims start to get to you.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 16, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
I'm protesting Brainwaves until those two bald fuckerheads get Joe Bob Briggs on.

I'll try to get that to happen. I love Joe Bob Briggs and it would be great.

SpookyTim

Now that I'm home and on my laptop...I'm still blocked from their Discord.

yoursongs

Quote from: WinWinS on May 16, 2018, 11:04:48 PM
what about true crime?

I for one, am fascinated by it.   Here is a good one, the Candy Man from Halloween 1974.  Poisoned his young son with Pixie Stix laced with poison.  For the insurance.  It happened in Deer Park, TX.  I had just moved down there that year.  The father was arrested after a few days, and then later executed.  There is much more to the story, but I bet Dave never heard that one.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 16, 2018, 11:09:01 PM
I'll try to get that to happen. I love Joe Bob Briggs and it would be great.

He already agreed to do it.

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 16, 2018, 11:06:51 PM
I am working thru about a 45 days worth of guests booked for Heather. We will open it up more to a wider base of topics, I am adding a 3rd hour guest here and there as well.

DS

I like a wide variety of topics but my favorites are the haunting stories like the one guest you recently had on Beyond the Darkness,  Cindy Sauer.  Do a lot of that especially if the stories are good like that one.  That book creeped me out big-time.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on May 16, 2018, 11:08:24 PM
I wonder what happened to our air conditioner?

I guess I was in the woods when y’all paid for that. I know she has moved since then. You should ask her.

mgordon

I'm an empath.  I feel people's inner emotions practically instatly.  That kind of stinks.  I couldn't imagine being inside the heads of brutal killers and victims.   That's horrible.

dsz

Taken from LNM discord

Look. The cigarette story of two becoming one is scientific legally binding proof that Art's soul is now part of Heather. When she said "it's not about me" that was true, because she is host to Art's soul now, so it's about Art. How prophetic of the Rat doing a show on walk-ins tonight.

yoursongs

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

You escaped the mods?  or are you saying they banned you forever?

Sean92008

Taken from LNM discord

Dick, Sysfunctional...  Sheesh!

Spookcat

Taken from LNM discord

What sort of idolatry-level sorcery is that?

Queenie

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

Who has you blocked?