• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 16, 2015, 03:19:16 AM
Oh the network will shut down. There is no doubt about that unless Art changes his mind (which is possible) But Hoaxie is going to land on his feet either way. Heather, if she wants to continue to do this, isn't going to get the same offers and will probably be reduced to recording some podcast.
Hoagie cant even sell a commercial, Heather will do fine, I know what she did for a living before she took the offer from Art, she didn't want to be a broadcaster i assure you of that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 16, 2015, 03:22:16 AM
OMG Hoaxy, you're comparing your stalker to Arts' ?  ::)

Is there evidence of either having a stalker?

Lilith

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 16, 2015, 03:22:08 AM
If the thread follows him you'll follow us.

Yeah, If hoagie goes elswhere, we can still listen there, and post here  ;D

trostol

but you just bitched about it being a small town and how they couldnt not catch him

Quote from: trostol on December 16, 2015, 03:22:40 AM
nope..i'll be in the thread but i really do not care enough lol

I tried to be like this but Norland always convinces me to listen. He hates us and wants us to suffer.

Quote from: ShayP on December 16, 2015, 03:22:16 AM
I loved Markie Post.  She was hot...imo.
Reminds me of the great Doc Venture speech from "Shadowman 9 in the Cradle of Destiny" Where doc talks about abusing himself to Markie on Night Court.

zeebo

Quote from: Dixon Bawls on December 16, 2015, 03:17:45 AM
Did anyone see the show Hoagie doesn't want to hear spoilers about?

My question is, if he venerates his 'great friend' AC Clarke and his classic book Childhood's End, then how could a movie of it contain spoilers?

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 16, 2015, 03:23:40 AM
I tried to be like this but Norland always convinces me to listen. He hates us and wants us to suffer.

this is correct

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 16, 2015, 03:24:11 AM
Reminds me of the great Doc Venture speech from "Shadowman 9 in the Cradle of Destiny" Where doc talks about abusing himself to Markie on Night Court.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: zeebo on December 16, 2015, 03:24:43 AM
My question is, if he venerates his 'great friend' AC Clarke and his classic book 'Childhood's End', then how could a movie of it contain spoilers?
He said he recorded it but hasn't watched it yet, and for the callers not to spoil it.
I'm suggesting they do.