• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 29, 2016, 03:23:10 PM

Chicken is Senda's mortal enemy.
I believe the word you are looking for is exertion.

Quote from: coaster on March 29, 2016, 03:32:22 PM
I believe the word you are looking for is exertion.

I think the word might be digestive.

Chicken is Senda's digestive enemy.

Frozen, half cooked or in a spicy soup. It is always chicken.

coaster

I'd friggin' love some spicy soup right about now.

Not sure it has much to do with being PC, but rather being a little more gentleman-like IMO.  I like super powered girls too but we are trying to get a few girls up in this joint.  I suppose you could argue that they are free to post similar pics of strapping men-folk, but who wants to see that ^%$^?  If I gotta see the images or vid of the volleyball scene from TG one more time....where is the smiley emoticon with a pistol to his head?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 29, 2016, 03:54:44 PM
Not sure it has much to do with being PC, but rather being a little more gentleman-like IMO.  I like super powered girls too but we are trying to get a few girls up in this joint.  I suppose you could argue that they are free to post similar pics of strapping men-folk, but who wants to see that ^%$^?  If I gotta see the images or vid of the volleyball scene from TG one more time....where is the smiley emoticon with a pistol to his head?

TG ?

I think I may go in the bathroom & start pounding my head against the wall.
I like the acoustics in there.

Hey, Gerry. Is it too late for ME ( NOT you ) to start drinking heavily ?

Ask & ye shall receive.
We try anyway.

Quote from: MV on March 29, 2016, 02:36:34 PM
kathy looks like she's recording the introduction to an isis beheading video.
I'm guessing that kind of talk would be frowned upon in Failkie's Fartress.

It's my wish that, one day, the Musings thread can rally behind Falkie and we can all join hands together in the Fortress, spurring George on to be the success that we all know he can be. He's on the cusp of super-stardom after our collective efforts, so let's see it through to the end. Maybe a get together in an agreed upon place is all it would take to squash this beef? We could even call it Falkie-con '16 with special appearances by Sweet K, Ratty Patty, Maroney, and George himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOgtoQQ5Ybs

coaster

I'd love to peek into the Fortress. I'm curious, I'll admit. But I am allergic to cats, so it's out of the question. I bet it's a ripe old piss party in there. We will have to scrub the walls and replace the carpet once that shindig is over.

Falkie2013

I'm used to doing things by myself & not with an immediate audience and while I really hate the PC repression of the Ultra Left & their leaders, I am not insensitive and at times I get carried away in my enthusiasm & go overboard.
If I do feel free to smack me in the head with a boat oar to bring me back to my senses.

onan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on March 29, 2016, 01:56:15 PM
I just have an all access pass to drop into the clubhouse to hang out with the cool kids in the Fortress whenever I want to!

Yeah, no.

onan

Quote from: coaster on March 29, 2016, 04:39:38 PM
I'd love to peek into the Fortress. I'm curious, I'll admit. But I am allergic to cats, so it's out of the question. I bet it's a ripe old piss party in there. We will have to scrub the walls and replace the carpet once that shindig is over.

Really, I would be just as happy if falkie were to drop the face of the earth. The memories of his bullshit will keep this thread afloat for decades. No one, when first realizing there is a falkie, can fathom the depth of the mooch's depravity.

bateman

So this is what it looks like behind the hallowed castle walls. I am honored.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on March 29, 2016, 05:00:06 PM

THERE you are  ;D :-*

I hope you and George get together for a show someday!

Who

Attention Bellgabbers.  Swear your allegiance to King George and become a member of Falikie's Fortress. 

The rules are simple.

To ALL posters :

I will remind ALL posters that I and not YOU am the moderator of THIS forum.
Decisions or rules made by the moderator once made are not to be discussed openly in the forum.
If I feel my decision was wrong after discussion, I am willing to change my decision.
But personal attacks on me as the moderator are not going to be allowed.
I have seen too much of this on the boards, forums, bbs systems and elsewhere I have been on going all the way back to the days of Genie, Compuserve, AOL & The Well & I'm not going to allow flame wars to openly start against me or any other poster.
I was a member of all those services or boards long, long before this one.
If you want to flame or criticize without justification and do it only to attack, go elsewhere.
This is NOT being directed towards any member in particular but is being done as a matter of policy that I feel should be implemented.
I am doing this to keep THIS forum from degenerating into the chaos we see on the Musings thread.
Decisions of the moderator are final.
Go read the addenda to the welcome message in this forum.
There will not be many RULES in here but I will NOT allow THIS thread to degenerate into a trollish sewer.
Thank you for your attention.

You'll have a ringside seat to Senda's wit and wisdom.

Hey, it's Tom "Hair style" Petty, without his Heartbreakers of course.  Welcome!

bateman

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 29, 2016, 05:18:30 PM
Hey, it's Tom "Hair style" Petty, without his Heartbreakers of course.  Welcome!

I'm a heartbreaker all by myself, baby.

bateman

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 05:01:27 PM

Hey, brig. Is the coffee still warm in here?

Certainly possible.  ;)

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on March 29, 2016, 05:00:06 PM

Welcome O Great Sage of the Hudson !

Two short cat videos have been posted.

NEVER eat the spicy chicken soup at the soup kitchen.

Quote from: bateman on March 29, 2016, 05:22:41 PM
I'm a heartbreaker all by myself, baby.

LOL..well, I always thought you were a handsome fella...again, welcome to the shelter from the storm.  You don't have to live like a refugee you know?

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 05:01:27 PM

I have brought up the subject to Bateman but, of course, it is up to him.
I understand that Sanitation Workers Today & the Implosion Tips Show are also sending feelers out as well.

Lilith

Quote from: bateman on March 29, 2016, 05:23:07 PM
Hey, brig. Is the coffee still warm in here?

Certainly possible.  ;)

I keep a fresh pot on the counter bateman, along with a supply of creamer, sugar, Splenda, Stevia, Equal & a water dish for the cats, as the master has commanded.  Help Yourself as always!! 

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 29, 2016, 05:26:40 PM
LOL..well, I always thought you were a handsome fella...again, welcome to the shelter from the storm.  You don't have to live like a refugee you know?

No, that's MY job.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 29, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

NEVER eat the spicy chicken soup at the soup kitchen.

LOL..."Soup Kitchen"...is that a brand name?

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 29, 2016, 08:30:23 AM
No thread is interesting without conflict. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of people getting along.

Look what happened with the AB thread once it got a shred of narrative tension - it actually became something other than the dullest topic on the site.

Wait.  There was a thread on American Bandstand?  How did I miss that one?

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on March 29, 2016, 05:28:39 PM
I keep a fresh pot on the counter bateman, along with a supply in of creamer, sugar, Splenda, Stevia, Equal & a water dish for the cats, as the master has commanded.  Help Yourself as always!!

If anyone can find that gif and get it to work, I'd appreciate it.
It's a classic & soooo descriptive of what the addicted go through in a very funny way.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 29, 2016, 05:30:37 PM
If anyone can find that gif and get it to work, I'd appreciate it.
It's a classic & soooo descriptive of what the addicted go through in a very funny way.

Just click on it and the .gif will open and work in a new window George.  Then right click save the picture in the animated window, and it will save the animated .gif.  ;)

It might not work on androids, iphones and such, but it will on your computer.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 29, 2016, 05:31:22 PM
What, to live like a refugee?

Only for discerning folks such as yerself, me bucko.