• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Happy New Year Pancake!

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, December 31, 2014, 01:07:36 PM

Wishing everyone a great 2015!  Enjoy yourselves, whatever you do tonight!  See you next year!

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

You too even though we hate each other. Are you away now until tmw? Splitter.

maureen

volcanic pancake and rose sunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 31, 2014, 01:09:12 PM
You too even though we hate each other. Are you away now until tmw? Splitter.

Hey Yorkie, what's 2015 like?  You should be there by now.  Should I make the jump from 2014?

Just got back from a local First Night celebration.  :)
I'm sooooooo cold.  But it was fun.

Happy New Year Pancake, all!
Beautiful shot, maureen!!

Happy New Year Pancake everyone, volcanic and otherwise!

And a very Real McKenzie Auld Lang Syne to those who like the kilty boys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQBDpmPhEiA

Happy New Year's Pancake, Waffle, or French Toast -- whatever your preference.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 31, 2014, 09:07:56 PM
Hey Yorkie, what's 2015 like?  You should be there by now.  Should I make the jump from 2014?

I was asleep when we had 2015 in the UK ( I don t know if that applies all year) but I've just seen it live in Las Vegas on telly. So I'm 8 hours behind GMT I suppose.

ksm32

Quote from: maureen on December 31, 2014, 03:12:06 PM

The Rocky Horror Picture Show lips are in that picture. Look.

pate

Sucessful (sp) forgive my spelting, involve a buttermilk and a bit of flour, which ratios to include soda and powder are (A= 'titter) so kept close to the vest...  I say...

Say nothing of the temperature of the 'pan" heha tihehe titter...  rank amaturers...

I am sure you and your brood shall find some sort of way to 'enjoy' the
the "New Year" good luck, or should I say "Good Luck"?

I dunno, but I bet my pancakes are a helluva fluffier than yers!  'Merica!

DAgnabbit:

[embigify]'MERICA[/embigify]

edit:(voice in ma hed sez, ho laffin na?"

Quote from: maureen on December 31, 2014, 03:12:06 PM

maureen, was that the volcanic sunset from December 28th? I remember reading somewhere that particles from a volcano will make for beautiful sunsets afterwards and I snapped this on December 29th

maureen

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 01, 2015, 01:05:13 PM

maureen, was that the volcanic sunset from December 28th? I remember reading somewhere that particles from a volcano will make for beautiful sunsets afterwards and I snapped this on December 29th

my sunset was from the 30th. There are camera monitors from various angles and closer to the cráter tan I am.

jazmunda

I took my girls for new years day pancakes and didn't have the wherewithal to document it with a photo. I even could have inscribed them with a syrupy BellGab inscription. I should hand in my BellGab membership card.

Happy New Year pancakes indeed.

wr250

woke to this this morning[attach=1]

maureen

for happy pancake art check out saipancakes on YT.(I don't know how to post the video, sorry)

[attachimg=1]

End of the first day of 2015 at Georgia central.

zeebo

Hope your 2015 pancakes are the best ever.  And bacon.  And the syrup to dip your pancakes and bacon in. 

Quote from: zeebo on January 01, 2015, 05:08:36 PM
Hope your 2015 pancakes are the best ever.  And bacon.  And the syrup to dip your pancakes and bacon in.

And may your pancakes be filled with the lushest of acorns.

zeebo

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 01, 2015, 08:27:13 PM
And may your pancakes be filled with the lushest of acorns.

Thanks UC, sounds good, I may just break into my secret stash!

MV/Liberace!

happy new year, everybody.  this is the year.

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on January 02, 2015, 12:44:34 AM
Thanks UC, sounds good, I may just break into my secret stash!
the acorns that are filled with ...umm... the stuff your friend in Jamaica sent you ?

zeebo

Quote from: wr250 on January 02, 2015, 07:02:44 AM
the acorns that are filled with ...umm... the stuff your friend in Jamaica sent you ?

Nah those are for makin my Happy Cookies.   ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 02, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
Happy Pancake!

A Robot That Cooks Japanese Okonomiyaki Pancakes : DigInfo
Bah, Happy Pancake indeed!  Robot produced pancakes are always cold and indifferent like their maker.  Only happy, bubbly humans can produce a truly happy pancake fit for this pancake season.

Quote from: wotr1 on January 02, 2015, 06:54:52 PM
Bah, Happy Pancake indeed!  Robot produced pancakes are always cold and indifferent like their maker.  Only happy, bubbly humans can produce a truly happy pancake fit for this pancake season.

Agreed! Robots are fine for making Wonder Bread and fruitcake, but making pancakes requires a soul.

In the spirit of Happy Pancake I will not use the term Luddite, I will not bring up equal rights for pastry robots, and I will not speak of false pancakery.  Just hope that your toaster doesn't have an internet connection and never views this site, and never friends another appliance which has.

zeebo

Do Androids Dream of Electric Pancakes? 

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 02, 2015, 08:37:34 PM
In the spirit of Happy Pancake I will not use the term Luddite, ... Just hope that your toaster doesn't have an internet connection and never views this site, and never friends another appliance which has.
I must respectfully continue to disagree, sir.  Robots are meant only for tasks where a truly warm and human touch is not a requirement.  I have discussed this many times with my sex robot and she agrees that pancake making is best left to humans.