• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Mild Bill

The contentious postings occurred on page numbers 1967, 1968, 1969 & 1970. The very years of the most intense fighting of the Viet-Nam war. It seems there was a flash-back affecting all posters on the thread caused by a hyper-dimensional torsion field that can only be explained by Richard C Hoagland.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mild Bill on October 04, 2015, 08:19:40 AM
The contentious postings occurred on page numbers 1967, 1968, 1969 & 1970. The very years of the most intense fighting of the Viet-Nam war. It seems there was a flash-back affecting all posters on the thread caused by a hyper-dimensional torsion field that can only be explained by Richard C Hoagland.

heh heh

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on October 04, 2015, 08:16:30 AM
Hey, that actually does pretty closely describe my weekend. You're not far off the mark.
Oh what the hell... All Praise MV

GravitySucks

Damn... There's a bunch of people gonna be disturbed about page 1975.

Mild Bill

Well...I hope Art doesn't demote us from being vaguely lovable.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 08:10:57 AM
I can't help but imagine that in some parallel universe or alternate timeline, someone named Amanda gave someone named Leo the best blowjob ever on Friday morning and all the vaguely lovable people on a forum called BellGab spent a nice weekend playing with family and friends and had dreams of unicorns and world peace.
With lots of Art Bell and no Noory.  The end.

chefist

WTF! This place sure got Falkenized last night!

That or a51 being a pot stirring  doucher

GravitySucks

1971 - Chuck Howley of the Dallas Cowboys is named Super Bowl MVP. The only player so named from the losing team.

Mild Bill

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 04, 2015, 08:45:59 AM
That or a51 being a pot stirring  doucher
Quote from: chefist on October 04, 2015, 08:45:54 AM
WTF! This place sure got Falkenized last night!

Viet-Nam flash-backs can be a bitch!

Mild Bill

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 08:49:00 AM
1971 - Chuck Howley of the Dallas Cowboys is named Super Bowl MVP. The only player so named from the losing team.

I remember watching that game...Super Bowl V...Baltimore Colts beat Dallas 16-13.

AppealPlay

Hey, while we're talking Super Bowls, can we all agree that Neil O'Donnell threw Super Bowl 30 for what I can only imagine was a sizable payoff from Jerry Jones?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 08:49:00 AM

Let me tell ya somethin`, Renfro never touched that pass to Mackey! The Cowboys were robbed!

Mild Bill

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 04, 2015, 08:59:08 AM
Hey, while we're talking Super Bowls, can we all agree that Neil O'Donnell threw Super Bowl 30 for what I can only imagine was a sizable payoff from Jerry Jones?

Barry Switzer may have been the coach, but that was Jimmy Johnson's team that beat the Steelers...fair and square.

Mild Bill

Quote from: FightTheFuture on October 04, 2015, 09:00:51 AM

Let me tell ya somethin`, Renfro never touched that pass to Mackey! The Cowboys were robbed!

Every Super Bowl the Cowboys lost were by 3-4 points in the last few minutes. We were never overwhelmed like we did the luckless Bills. The first one we won against the Dolphins, I won $50 by spotting my buddy 20 points!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 01:57:13 AM
Are you going to pick this time to stir the shit too?  You've been doing better than that lately, but I guess old habits die hard.

ETA: You've modified your post.  Thank you, and I apologize to you.

"old habits die hard" LOL

My dearest Lonevoice,

I've made posts to stir the pot and some 'get' mad... Praise the pot stirrers, for without them it'd soon get boring. And Bellgab would become just another one of many lackluster 'fan' forums.

Post as a sweet nice guy and some 'get' happy...  I now prefer happy! ...coordinates +3

Praise little chris...   Praise drone....   Praise SV

And a happy Sunday morning to you!

Weirdoradio

What the hell happened up in here overnight.

There are approximately a total of 19.5 pages of garbage dating back a few days in this thread that we should just go ahead and send to Cydonia to give that flowing water more oxygen.

Me? I'm just a simple guy that likes to sit back and listen to a fellow older than I go on about the esoteric five nights a week. The fact that business was brought up in public is unfortunate, and the endless conjecture doesn't really serve much purpose.

Now let us gather and stare at pictures of Pluto, and draw endless red circles on parts we believe to be something they're probably not.

inuk2600

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 04, 2015, 09:15:02 AM
What the hell happened up in here overnight.

There are approximately a total of 19.5 pages of garbage dating back a few days in this thread that we should just go ahead and send to Cydonia to give that flowing water more oxygen.

Me? I'm just a simple guy that likes to sit back and listen to a fellow older than I go on about the esoteric five nights a week. The fact that business was brought up in public is unfortunate, and the endless conjecture doesn't really serve much purpose.

Now let us gather and stare at pictures of Pluto, and draw endless red circles on parts we believe to be something they're probably not.

Sounds like heaven

GravitySucks

So who's Art's guest for Monday?

K_Dubb

With websites there's always someone who can do it better, constructing air castles and citing user experience.  It's a black-hole money-pit and a waste of time, as long as you've got basic functionalty covered.  Art doesn't need the distraction.  I'm sure he hasn't lost a single subscriber because they can't find the archives.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 04, 2015, 09:25:00 AM
So who's Art's guest for Monday?

Roundtable of Donald Trump impersonators discussing immigration, the music of Dolly Parton and the concept of movies as cultural milestones.

onan

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2015, 09:25:07 AM
With websites there's always someone who can do it better, constructing air castles and citing user experience.  It's a black-hole money-pit and a waste of time, as long as you've got basic functionalty covered.  Art doesn't need the distraction.  I'm sure he hasn't lost a single subscriber because they can't find the archives.

You're right Art doesn't need the distraction. But the website is yawn inducing. I'm not a site designer, I only know what I like and don't like. I don't want to be a site designer, I only know that when I visit Art's site I am not interested enough to search his site.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on October 04, 2015, 02:26:58 AM
I agree.  As much as Leo wasn't professional in going public with stuff that should have been kept behind the scenes, and as much as I like to think Art reads my posts,  I think for his benefit he shouldn't even post on this board except to give occasional show news updates.   I haven't perused other talk show forums, but my guess is that Rush Limbaugh, Phil Hendrie, Sean Hannity, Tom Leykis, etc etc never go onto their boards and post anything, or if they do they don't post under their own names.   I could be wrong, and maybe it's just you and I that feel this way, but to me that's somewhat unprofessional as well.   But perhaps that's what makes Art a great host too, who knows...  I do know that he shouldn't take any of these comments personally, and it appears that he's doing that.

Drone, STFU you've crossed the line of impropriety now. You wouldn't and many others wouldn't be here, if Art didn't post on Bellgab! I like your work, but man, throwing the baby out with the bath water isn't cool.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: littlechris on October 04, 2015, 02:29:25 AM
Art Bell is KING, there is NO disputing that. But his affiliations with the toxic posters here,  specifically the owner of this forum just does not benefit him or his vision.

Oh boy little chris, being in the corn field looking in, really does have a certain appeal... I get that 😇

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 04, 2015, 09:41:01 AM
Oh boy little chris, being in the corn field looking in, really does have a certain appeal... I get that 😇

two days ago he was sending me private messages asking me to look him up if i'm ever in his town.  yeah, that seems psychologically stable.

cweb

All this jibber-jabber and I forgot about how awesome yams are.

Well, look at them!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: cweb on October 04, 2015, 10:02:39 AM
All this jibber-jabber and I forgot about how awesome yams are.

Well, look at them!

i hate yams.  potatoes shouldn't be sweet.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: lonevoice on October 04, 2015, 02:36:23 AM
You're welcome. It was a great show! I hope MV gets it posted soon. I don't believe we'll be seeing documentation, but all the numbers were stated.  We each have to make our own choice as to whether to believe Art, Keith, Heather and MV...or Leo.

Who to believe LOL, not the issue my dear.... Heather was sent out by the evil overlords of ArtBell,inc.To do damage control, she did a very creditable job. Mr Bell should be please, I'd give her pay raise!

Vandeven Enterprises, seized the playing field last night, picked a couple of shills as co-hosts for the GabCast, so MV would have clear air time, to whip up and milk out the controversy at hand.
That's how professionals stir the pot!
Brilliant! Well played by all, very impressed and thank you for the ride!

No offense intended to the co-host🐏