Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on June 08, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
She got her mustache from her dad

All of the paranormal talk radio hosts have bitchin mustaches. Is this the secret to being a kick ass host? ...i don't think there is any doubt!

She's the love child of Art Bell and George Noory?  That would explain a lot.

Bluejay

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2018, 08:21:21 PM
She's the love child of Art Bell and George Noory?  That would explain a lot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
Doh!

I just changed avatars after seeing a horribly built guitar...

Let me share this:

Heather looks like a dude I hung out with in high school. His name really was Richie. :D

P. S. Hey, did you ever answer my Rhythm Chief question? I didn't read back but you seem like you might now where to track one of the used repros down.

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 08, 2018, 08:31:53 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1005275633436512258

I took the last six weeks off from working, ah just cuz I felt like goofing off. Thanks to http://kingdomofnyeradio.com I went back to work today! Thank you for saving my job! And keeping me from the bread line.

When Noory dies, is Tommy going to mimic his mannerisms and keep his legacy alive?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
If I listened to Dave tonight, and posted about it in this thread, I wonder if "THEY" would come over here and tell me I have to post in the Dave thread?  Maybe I should try it and find out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Careful, dear.  The thread nannies will come after you and, what's worse, one of our resident mental-health professionals will diagnose you with oppositional defiant disorder.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2018, 08:45:31 PM
When Noory dies, is Tommy going to mimic his mannerisms and keep his legacy alive?

He'll get Senda.

Senda will keep the Legacy alive.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
Careful, dear.  The thread nannies will come after you and, what's worse, one of our resident mental-health professionals will diagnose you with oppositional defiant disorder.

I don't mind.  :) :-*

Lilith

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 08, 2018, 09:00:01 PM
Open lines should be interesting

I think so too.  Daves roundtable about hauntings with murderous connections sounds interesting too.  Whichever one I don't listen to tonight, I will catch tomorrow.

Or maybe I'll listen to both shows at the same time, like I did Dave's first night, and Heathers Restart.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
I don't mind.  :) :-*

I figured you didn't, but it warms my heart that you should say so.  ;D

Dyna-X

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 08, 2018, 09:00:01 PM
Open lines should be interesting
I'm sitting here with a cat on my lap, catching up in this thread. This is as dangerous as dabbling with the Ouji board.

Love it when Heather does open lies. Pumped.

Lilith

Well, Heather, I think Wells uses the term "Mother Ship".  I could be wrong.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PM

Are you in the correct thread?

timebandit

Quote from: brig on June 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
I like runaway freight train

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2018, 08:21:21 PM
She's the love child of Art Bell ?  That would explain a lot.

Alice from the Brady Bunch did have an association with the alternative dating community...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko3XYCXae64

Lilith

Well Heather, Adults report having all those gifts...

Lilith

Maybe this is not going to be one of Heathers best nights...

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2018, 08:44:23 PM
P. S. Hey, did you ever answer my Rhythm Chief question? I didn't read back but you seem like you might now where to track one of the used repros down.

I don't remember...  I did learn something new just now...  I swear that Guild was under Fender/FMIC... They're not!  Wow!

My knowledge of Guild electric instrument pickups is more 70s-80s.  I owned a great little B301 bass, it's rudimentary pick-up wasn't so great. The whole instrument was a Gibson influenced thing, hardware, fret finishing, heaviness... I still liked my Gibson Victory Artist better, mainly because of pickup placement and the active electronics. They both were better musical instruments than Fender but didn't have the "classic tones."