• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on December 23, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
IDK details but apparently there was some controversy when Lebron, I think, made some twitters about NFL owners being slave-owners and then the NBA making money like Jews, or something.

ps: some little Thai guys could be like that old Spud Webb or dribble around the tall guys and have quickness? Or take the NBA stars out in Soi Cowboy and get incriminating pics and blackmail them for point-shaving etc?

“Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men?â€" Lebron do.”

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 24, 2018, 12:03:53 PM
He’s not to be blamed.  It’s the natural result of his upbringing.

Its cute watching the irrelevant Dr hump your leg everyday. So desperate for attention. So little substance. Poor bastard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 24, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
Its cute watching the irrelevant Dr hump your leg everyday. So desperate for attention. So little substance. Poor bastard.

Talk about irrelevant. Why don’t you post your Got any questions? meme for the billionth time, you waste of neurons! ::) ;D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 24, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
Kind of telling that LeBron went after the NFL owners, not his own massas... :o

Well, he made a few "rich Jew jokes" regarding the "slave-masters" in the NBA. He's fortunate to have Black privilege.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 24, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
It’s a known fact that eskimos are being iced out of the selection process for open firefighter positions.

As a person of color, who's 1/1000th Aleut, I'm triggered by that joke. I need a therapy seal.

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 24, 2018, 05:27:05 PM
Well, he made a few "rich Jew jokes" regarding the "slave-masters" in the NBA. He's fortunate to have Black privilege.

Oooh...I just caught that, can we say tone deaf?

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2811986-lebron-james-nfl-owners-old-white-men-with-slave-mentality-toward-players

Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James said Friday on his HBO Sports series The Shop that the NFL has "a bunch of old white men owning teams" who have a "slave mentality" toward players.

https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/2018/12/08/dean-spanos-put-brandon-mebane-on-a-plane-to-omaha-to-be-with-his-family/

Chargers HC Anthony Lynn said owner Dean Spanos put Brandon Mebane on a plane back to Omaha to be with his wife Amena and daughter Makenna, who has a heart condition and is in prenatal intensive care: “If you pray, keep Mebane and his family in your prayers,” Lynn said.
That is great that the Chargers organization is helping Mebane and his family out in this time of need. Football should be one of the last things on that families mind. They have much bigger issues at hand. I can safely say I speak for everyone when I say we really hope Makenna pulls through. Nobody should have to go through this.

albrecht

Merry Christmas "immigrants and migrants" apparently the globalist media type were non-stop. Turned on NPR (I know, I know but was a bit sick of the same Christmas music) this morning before heading out and all stories were about illegals, though they call them something else, and 'migrants.' Get back and login and I see The Economist* has this story about "needing to produce more 'Europeans'" because they hate national sovereignty. The one thing I don't understand is that they are so supportive of Muslim "migrants" and their invasion but, yet, uses Charlemagne as the ghost-writer for their op-eds about European integration etc? Charlemagne did not like the Muzzies.

https://www.economist.com/europe/2018/12/22/christmas-when-europeans-argue-with-their-familes-about-europe

*who owns The Economist you ask? Agnelli family with smaller shareholders in the company include Cadbury, Rothchild, Schroder, and Layton families

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on December 25, 2018, 04:57:36 PM
Merry Christmas "immigrants and migrants" apparently the globalist media type were non-stop. Turned on NPR (I know, I know but was a bit sick of the same Christmas music) this morning before heading out and all stories were about illegals, though they call them something else, and 'migrants.' Get back and login and I see The Economist* has this story about "needing to produce more 'Europeans'" because they hate national sovereignty. The one thing I don't understand is that they are so supportive of Muslim "migrants" and their invasion but, yet, uses Charlemagne as the ghost-writer for their op-eds about European integration etc? Charlemagne did not like the Muzzies.

https://www.economist.com/europe/2018/12/22/christmas-when-europeans-argue-with-their-familes-about-europe

*who owns The Economist you ask? Agnelli family with smaller shareholders in the company include Cadbury, Rothchild, Schroder, and Layton families

Ding, ding, ding!

You win illuminati tag and how about some mooslimized US textbooks as a lovely parting gift? ::)

Metron2267

Sorry for the flip, check the name Ozment.

Isn't that the cat who wrote W's favorite book on prayer? :-\

Kidnostad3

GUATEMALAN MIGRANT FATHER DECLINED MEDICAL TREATMENT FOR SICK CHILD BEFORE DEATH

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/guatemala-medical-treatment/

The leftists who engineered this massive goat fuck in the first place can't catch a break.  The kid died because his dad didn't trust gringo doctors.  Makes you want to slap the shit out of the first 10 Democraps you see. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
his dad didn't trust gringo doctors

I'll take that guy for a neighbor.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
I'll take that guy for a neighbor.

Not trusting doctors is a whole different topic of discussion to which I could contribute.  Don't get me started. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
Not trusting doctors is a whole different topic of discussion to which I could contribute.  Don't get me started.

Doctors or Dr MDs?

Metron2267

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-25/did-trump-put-deep-state-notice-syrian-withdrawal

Trump withdrawing US troops from Syria strongly suggests that the real estate magnate from Manhattan just might be the real deal, a rabble-rousing populist delivered to the White House by an army of voters across an angry and divided country that are tired of traveling snake-oil salesmen deceiving them with empty promises.

First, if Trump truly were just another political cutout in the Republican-Democrat, two-party dichotomy, the mainstream media would not be so fiercely committed to destroying this man and everything he stands for. It’s no exaggeration to say that never before in US history has a political leader attracted so much vitriolic, spleen-bursting venom from the so-called Fourth Estate, itself just another compromised arm of the deep state. Not only is he vilified 24/7 in nearly every mainstream media outlet, with Fox News as perhaps the only major exception, the attacks continue when the sun goes down and the merchants of late-night ‘comedy’ take over, spinning their tired anti-Trump ‘jokes’ night after shameless night. When has comedy in America ever been so mean-spirited? The same could be said of Hollywood, where the award ceremonies have turned into marathon hate rallies. Meanwhile, even across the pond in Britain the anti-Trump crusade continues, which seems rather odd given that a foreign country would be expected to present a more balanced version of reality. This concerted attack on one individual suggests something more than hate and loathing; it has the smell of palpable fear.

Another reason to believe that Trump is the real deal is because if he were just another political stooge, doing the bidding of special interests, then certainly we’d have been at war by now. It is easy to forget since the media never mentions it, but America has not experienced such a dry spell in full-blown military action like this for many years, since Barack and Hillary destroyed the most developed country in Africa and called it a peace.

Today, the ‘peace-loving’ Liberals have once again betrayed their true colors, not to mention masters, by rebuking Trump for having the audacity to bring our troops home from a warzone.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 26, 2018, 05:05:56 PM
Faggots.  ::)

Listen to Johnny half note. Maybe you should post with Millennials who think that everything is "gay".  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

Um hum...
Forum Sliding
If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly 'prepositioned' on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.'

Taaroa

Nanny-statism intensifies:

Fury as diners face calorie caps on their favourite restaurant meals: Government move to limit portions is blasted as 'arbitrary and unscientific'
QuoteUnder the plans, the food industry has been given until 2024 to cap calories to new limits, with a maximum of 554 calories for a ready meal, 550 calories for a sandwich and a limit of 951 calories for a main course in a restaurant.

[...]

Sources said she was "exasperated" at the use of public money to lecture the public, and feared that the latest proposals to cap calories in common foods would result in extra regulation, driving up costs to shoppers.

The Treasury minister has already criticised Government plans for mandatory calorie labels on restaurant menus, saying the policy would be too burdensome for small independent cafes and restaurants. A consultation is now considering whether exemptions to this policy should be made.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/26/health-officials-told-leave-us-alone-backlash-against-calorie/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6529425/Fury-diners-face-calorie-caps-favourite-restaurant-meals.html

Kidnostad3

Uh oh!  Not only is there a bunch of closet one-worlders posting here, but now there are forum sliders.  A sure sign of someone on the autism continuum is that they have no sense of humour and don't get it when someone is being sarcastic, ironic or sardonic.  They are totally mirthless and lost when the conversation turns jocular and take everything quite literally.  They also tend to be overly ingratiating or angrily defensive when they sense they're out of sync with others which they often are. Think about it.  Are there any posting here that fit that description?  No need to mention names. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 06:47:51 PM
Are there any posting here that fit that description?

... are there any that don't?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on December 26, 2018, 07:16:23 PM
... are there any that don't?

Okay, but some of us take it off scale.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

Yes you have, Kidnoglobalist. :-X

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 26, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

I'm not a bit autistic. OCD is another thing (count to four).

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 26, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
I'm not a bit autistic. OCD is another thing (count to four).

I can relate.