• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

73s

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 01:48:11 PM
Where's Padme?! With all the rest of the prequel stuff, at the dump.

If so, it will eventually be dug back up and sold for a premium on E-Bay, just like what happened with all those buried E.T. Atari cartridges...

LadyFish

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 01:27:40 PM
https://youtu.be/Gk5rJFvlyLE

Great find!

Pittsburgh Dad is reading the child friendly version of "If You Give Falkie a Dollar" to his kids and teaches them an important lesson.

Can't post it but Falkie put up a rather disturbing vid.    Hope things turn out ok for K. 

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 06, 2016, 05:31:22 PM
Can't post it but Falkie but up a rather disturbing vid.    Hope things turn out ok for K.

Our thoughts and prayers should be with Kathy now as she has not been heard from in 4 days.  George has asked her local authorities to investigate and get back to him.  Hopefully there is a good reason she's been out of touch, and that she turns up soon in good health.

George is concerned for his / their beloved Boop the cat as well.

GravitySucks

Can't post it but Falkie but up a rather disturbing vid.    Hope things turn out ok for K.

Boy he sounded really broke up about it. In between the parts where he was laughing about stinking like a pig and having to wonder what was in the box at the post office.

whoozit

I think there is a corpus delicti joke here somewhere.  Probably just darned myself to heck.  More likely Kathy is moving on.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2016, 05:36:22 PM
Our thoughts and prayers should be with Kathy now as she has not been heard from in 4 days.  George has asked her local authorities to investigate and get back to him.  Hopefully there is a good reason she's been out of touch, and that she turns up soon in good health.

Awesome. Kathy is finally getting rid of him. I can tell how upset he is when he said, "usually she calls and yakety yakety yak".

I hope she remains strong and never has contact with him again.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 05:44:02 PM
Awesome. Kathy is finally getting rid of him. I can tell how upset he is when he said, "usually she calls and yakety yakety yak".

I hope she remains strong and never has contact with him again.

Maybe she went to Contact in the Desert and isn't home yet.

Daggit

Finally Kathy has come to her senses. Run Kathy Run.

In short. A shout out to Pittsburgh Dad, Senda is stinky, Kathy stopped talking to him and he does not know what he bought.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2016, 06:02:09 PM
In short. A shout out to Pittsburgh Dad, Senda is stinky, Kathy stopped talking to him and he does not know what he bought.

He calls Pittsburgh Dad a cheesy substitute?! Pittsburgh dad has such a thick Pittsburgh accent I can't understand some of what he says.

I said this before a long time ago but I spent a day in Pittsburgh on an Amtrak layover and I have to say the people I came across as I wandered around the city were so polite and friendly. They opened doors for me, greeted me as I walked down the street and started polite conversations. I got back on that train thinking all nice thoughts about that city.

ShayP

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 06:27:52 PM
I said this before a long time ago but I spent a day in Pittsburgh on an Amtrak layover and I have to say the people I came across as I wandered around the city were so polite and friendly. They opened doors for me, greeted me as I walked down the street and started polite conversations. I got back on that train thinking all nice thoughts about that city.

8)  I did not know that....

As a born and raised 'Burgher, I love seeing these kind of comments.  :) 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2016, 06:02:09 PM

Along with the fact that perhaps you don't want to live downstream plumbing-wise from Falkie.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2016, 06:34:59 PM
8)  I did not know that....

As a born and raised 'Burgher, I love seeing these kind of comments.  :)

Oh there you are. This Pittsburgh Dad guy also has the hots for Markie Post. Is that a Pittsburgh thing?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 06, 2016, 05:38:21 PM

Boy he sounded really broke up about it. In between the parts where he was laughing about stinking like a pig and having to wonder what was in the box at the post office.
He seemed more concerned that someone had paid him a complement than Sweet K is missing. If I were in that situation with a loved one, I would haul my ass across town to see what was going on. But lazy and narcisistic Senda just gives the cops a call for them to see what's going on. Let them figure it out. These unboxing videos don't just make themselves, you know.

ShayP

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 06:41:03 PM
Oh there you are. This Pittsburgh Dad guy also has the hots for Markie Post. Is that a Pittsburgh thing?

LOL!!!!  Not sure...but probably.   ;)

weeberwubber

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 01:27:40 PM
https://youtu.be/Gk5rJFvlyLE

Holy shit, that video was perfect. It should be the official falkie thread video. Stunningly relevant in so many ways I lost count. Excellent find.

ShayP

Quote from: weeberwubber on June 06, 2016, 06:44:16 PM
Holy shit, that video was perfect. It should be the official falkie thread video. Stunningly relevant in so many ways I lost count. Excellent find.

No Falkie references please.  Pittsburgh Dad deserves better.  ;)

ShayP

Is it possible to all you BellGabbers just to forget and/or ignore Falkie?   

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2016, 06:48:59 PM

I tried. It doesn't take.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2016, 06:42:30 PM
LOL!!!!  Not sure...but probably.   ;)

Here is one video where he mentions Markie Post, it's at the 2 minute mark:

https://youtu.be/D1XoQlj1Xm0

MAX

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 06, 2016, 05:36:22 PM

Hey Gerry George in the video says your wife finds him good looking. WTF ? You must be one ugly mother f er or she has vision problems.   Sounds like you have been kinda lazy on the home front?, bit of advise, lay off fatso and take care of Business at home.

JENX

he's full of bullshit.  It was the easiest thing to say to sucker you guys back in.
i'm surprised any of you really believe that vid.
I really am.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MAX on June 06, 2016, 08:01:50 PM

Hey Gerry George in the video says your wife finds him good looking. WTF ? You must be one ugly mother f er or she has vision problems.   Sounds like you have been kinda lazy on the home front?, bit of advise, lay off fatso and take care of Business at home.

Gerry:

Gerry's wife:

Quote from: JENX on June 06, 2016, 08:23:24 PM
he's full of bullshit.  It was the easiest thing to say to sucker you guys back in.
i'm surprised any of you really believe that vid.
I really am.

I fully believe he has not showered in at least four days. Why would that be hard to believe?

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on June 06, 2016, 06:48:59 PM
Who?  ???

MR. Spock

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 06, 2016, 09:22:18 PM
Who?  ???
falkie is still lurking at bellgab and he pm me. I told him that he is a loser and kathy left for a real guy from pittsburg pa. Falkie please man up and post on bellgab and tell me why you suck.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MR. Spock on June 06, 2016, 09:57:23 PM
falkie is still lurking at bellgab and he pm me. I told him that he is a loser and kathy left for a real guy from pittsburg pa. Falkie please man up and post on bellgab and tell me why you suck.

Sorry, not buying it. Falkie is not PM'ing you.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 06, 2016, 09:58:36 PM
Sorry, not buying it. Falkie is not PM'ing you.
he pm me and said that he is deleted my pm that I send him.