• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Race & I.Q.

Started by Richard Groyper, January 18, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 04:08:26 AM
You were doing it yourselves not so long ago. And you were supposedly educated enough to tell right from wrong. You knew the difference, but you went ahead and did it anyway. That makes you far more culpable than people in less developed countries.

We inherited from you. We threw your ass out and then outlawed the importation of slavery in 1807 and outlawed slavery in 1863. England did not outlaw it until 1833.  Don’t hold your head too high.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 18, 2018, 10:04:59 PM
Something so symbolic and utterly worthless could only come from a progressive.

You know Trump goes to UN meetings and is like, ok you losers do your team building exercises and I’ll go ahead and fix the worlds problems. And then afterwards when they’re all eating the catered lunch from some shithole he’s like, you enjoy your food, I’ll be at my 5 star steakhouse. Asta la vista (and he mispronounces it vista not veesta on purpose just to piss off the whiny over sensitive lemmings).

No surprise it’s Pud who places value in that worthless exercise. 😄 clueless dumbass.

LOL.  8)

"But it's not proper, governor!"

You were doing it yourselves not so long ago. And you were supposedly educated enough to tell right from wrong. You knew the difference, but you went ahead and did it anyway. That makes you far more culpable than people in less developed countries.

Any word yet on why black Americans aren't moving to Africa in droves?  10s of millions have the means to do so.  With any number of movements suggested and even attempted by various groups to do this or that throughout oour history, there doesn't seem to have even even been any desire or suggestion to do so - other than the offer of Liberia a hundred some years ago that very few took.

Why is that?

With all the racism in the US, what on earth are these third worlders thinking, coming here and bringing their families to be subjet to all that?  I mean to hear the D-rats and ''progressive'' fascists tell it, anyone not white is treated worse here than anywhere else in the world, now or in the past.  Yet people flock here and those alreay here wouldn't dream of leaving.  It's really quite the mystery.

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 19, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
...  Yet people flock here and those already here wouldn't dream of leaving.  It's really quite the mystery.
Even the guy waving this flag.  ;D

SredniVashtar

Any word yet on why black Americans aren't moving to Africa in droves? 

Probably for similar reasons you still live in California, yet regularly bore delight us all with updates about what a Communist cesspool it is.

Lunger

Any word yet on why black Americans aren't moving to Africa in droves?  ....

What's funny is the Blacks that do go to Africa often report back that the local Africans and racist toward them.

Because they are African-Americans...or something.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 19, 2018, 04:34:14 AM
We inherited from you. We threw your ass out and then outlawed the importation of slavery in 1807 and outlawed slavery in 1863. England did not outlaw it until 1833.  Don’t hold your head too high.

'myes, you outlawed the importation of slavery but you had enough to breed your own by then. It wasn't much of a sacrifice. And we didn't have slavery at home - never have - but it mattered enough to you lot to go to war over it.

Dr. MD MD

Are you talking to him or his great, great,great, great grandfather?! I think he is the educated one and you're the ignoramus.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
Good show! Feels weird at first, don't it?

but you don't want to address my actual point because it makes too much sense?

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 07:52:34 AM
'myes, you outlawed the importation of slavery but you had enough to breed your own by then. It wasn't much of a sacrifice. And we didn't have slavery at home - never have - but it mattered enough to you lot to go to war over it.
Some, especially of the more leftie variety, would say that feudalism, crofts, colonialism- heck even rent or taxes- are subtle forms of slavery. I think it was only in the mid 70s that a tenant farmer even had the right to try to acquire their own land in Scotland (though, no doubt, you wouldn't consider that "home" lands.") Not that you ever had Civil Wars, rebellions, or riots over such things.  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
Some, especially of the more leftie variety, would say that feudalism, crofts, colonialism- heck even rent or taxes- are subtle forms of slavery. I think it was only in the mid 70s that a tenant farmer even had the right to try to acquire their own land in Scotland (though, no doubt, you wouldn't consider that "home" lands.") Not that you ever had Civil Wars, rebellions, or riots over such things.  :o

Watch it, al! He'll accuse you of thinking. Apparently, it's verboten with their kind. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on January 19, 2018, 07:47:01 AM
What's funny is the Blacks that do go to Africa often report back that the local Africans and racist toward them.

Because they are African-Americans...or something.
As with types of slavery, which have existed to some extent or another if just about every culture, the English were before us in this and tried a 'resettlement' strategy (Sierra Leon) and then we tried with Liberia. Both with amazing success considering the stability, economy, and culture in those countries, as we can see plainly.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
but you don't want to address my actual point because it makes too much sense?

If you ever came up with an actual point, rather than witless snark and emojis, it would be a first. So what was it? Other than showing us your Asperger's again.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

Some might, but 'owning another human being as property' is the usual definition. And that has been one of your particular specialities.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
Some might, but 'owning another human being as property' is the usual definition. And that has been one of your particular specialities.

That you're trying to hold open a centuries old wound that had basically already scabbed over for political purposes and are using "minorities" as pawns; and that this, in fact, makes you the racist.

Dr. MD MD

Britain set the standard.

albrecht

But you are, still, subjects. (Though they would tell you in modern parlance subject is more in line with citizen) the dictionary still says:
Subject, synonym vassal

One example of a hero defending slavery:
https://blog.soton.ac.uk/slaveryandrevolution/1807/02/21/horatio-nelson-to-simon-taylor-10-june-1805/

Gd5150

Id take a group of so-called “low IQ” black folk any day over some fake smart “high IQ” white progressives. Easily the most annoying people there are. These “smart” people are the same people who’ve turned San Francisco into a toilet. Plus they’re just annoying worthless people.

It’s a shame we don’t have a way to measure likability. White people from “progressive big cities” would come in last. Easily the most close minded judgmental group there are. Let’s regulate the environment around some mountain man’s home who lives in the woods 500 miles away while we turn our own city into a shithouse.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2018, 11:49:21 AM
But you are, still, subjects.

Is that what you're using against me because I haven't 'fled' yet? I don't mind being a subject. I'll leave it to you to fret over semantics.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
That you're trying to hold open a centuries old wound that had basically already scabbed over for political purposes and are using "minorities" as pawns; and that this, in fact, makes you the racist.

Yah, so scabbed over that you can't even elect a coffee-coloured guy as president without having a conniption and trying to claim he isn't really American.

I agree with you. I spent a couple of years in San Francisco, and I find that in the last decade or so, it has been crap-flooded by Glassholes or whatever they are - those middle class/bourgeois, self-entitled, snobbish tech workers from Google Inc, Twatter, and Facebook. (They are extremely good at writing computer programs, but beyond that, they are ignorant, uncultured, clueless robots all saying the same thing.) They have gentrified a once great city and driven rent so high that all of the interesting people, creative types, minorities, have been driven out of town. The only people there now are either very old or trust fund babies and YUPPIEs. Currently, the only good thing about the city is the scenery. Except for the odd nomad or hobo passing through, the people there now are not worth knowing or even speaking to for that matter. The only likable people and the only people who were genuine I met there were brown, but sadly, they had to commute from Richmond and other places to their jobs as security guard or garbageman or whatever in the city.. I've traveled across the USA, and I've read a lot of sociology literature.

FYI, there is a reason that the white bourgeois have higher IQs. From preschool to university, they have been in an educational system and a social environment that trains for taking IQ tests. Science has shown that IQ can be improved or harmed to a significant degree based on ones life background.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 19, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
Id take a group of so-called “low IQ” black folk any day over some fake smart “high IQ” white progressives. Easily the most annoying people there are. These “smart” people are the same people who’ve turned San Francisco into a toilet. Plus they’re just annoying worthless people.

It’s a shame we don’t have a way to measure likability. White people from “progressive big cities” would come in last. Easily the most close minded judgmental group there are. Let’s regulate the environment around some mountain man’s home who lives in the woods 500 miles away while we turn our own city into a shithouse.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
Yah, so scabbed over that you can't even elect a coffee-coloured guy as president without having a conniption and trying to claim he isn't really American.

That's not about race. It's about fraud. ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
That's not about race. It's about fraud. ::)

Like claiming to be a doctor?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

If one wasn't and was practicing medicine then yes. :)

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
As with types of slavery, which have existed to some extent or another if just about every culture, the English were before us in this and tried a 'resettlement' strategy (Sierra Leon) and then we tried with Liberia. Both with amazing success considering the stability, economy, and culture in those countries, as we can see plainly.

LOL!  It quite apparent that you have never been to Africa!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 19, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Or a constitutional law professor.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Lunger on January 19, 2018, 02:43:38 PM
LOL!  It quite apparent that you have never been to Africa!

I don't think you should take his comments 'au pied de la lettre', as they say in Italy. A smidgeon of irony might have been involved. Just a guess.

Quote from: anon on January 18, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
why do most progressive liberals think there is zero correlation between the two? take black Africans as an example; all black African countries are shitholes (including South Africa). is it just a coincidence that black Africans have an average i.q. of 78? race is real. you may not care about it, but it cares about you.

ps: black Africans still sell their fellow blacks as slaves. thas rite! let that sink in.

Kenya is a fairly stable country.  Sure the Muslims are trying to make inroads there but Christianity is still very strong there. Many of the other African countries are shitholes with tinhorn dictators.

As for slavery,  can we move on past that?  We got rid of it long ago and, Shreddi, conservatives did not support Obama because he had the wrong skin color but the wrong ideology.  Sure there are still bigots like anon among us but most of us that oppose Obama are not of that stripe.