• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Weather in your Area

Started by Up All Night, October 15, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: pate on November 14, 2018, 02:18:00 PM
Hell you don't have to construct them, the natural caves around here are a complex that extends for miles (allegedly).  Legend has it that under Kansas City there is a vast complex of caves some supposedly connected by mobsters in Prohibition, some connected for the Underground Railroad from the Civil War era and etc.

The Plaza is supposed to have a bunch of underground structures, mostly man-made that are interconnected, I have heard about that for years.  I have personally seen some of this stuff under the Prairie Village shopping center (those are supposed to be fallout shelters or something...).  Would not surprise me at all to find out that it is true.

I would say that it is very possible. Flooding would be a concern.

I pick up at a meat distributor just south of St. Louis and the part of the hill they occupy, they rent from the military - or so they say. Access to the top is gated but I did not see any sentries.
The curious thing is that all of the rental allotments seem to be rented out to food (meat and grain that I saw) supply companies. It is common for food supply to rent these places because of the constant temperature and relative low humidity, so it may nothing...

pate

Butter, Bullets and Bodybags, isn't that a thing?

I can see the military renting space out to food companies so that their chow supply is guaranteed during a SHTF scenario.  Makes sense to me.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: pate on November 14, 2018, 03:15:34 PM
Butter, Bullets and Bodybags, isn't that a thing?

I can see the military renting space out to food companies so that their chow supply is guaranteed during a SHTF scenario.  Makes sense to me.

Agreed. Also, they would have control of some processing equipment, so one way or another...

pate

per military protocol, at least when I was in, the Soylent Green was to be designated as Military Working Dog Rations, not for human personnel consumption.

Big dog's gotta eat too, and when the food supply is limited, well you gotta do something with the dead bodies.  Why not turn them into dog chow?  Plus there are all sorts of health reasons not to engage in cannibalism.

I don't think you want to let the dogs see you preparing the bodies for canine consumption, they might get ideas about who is giving orders and who is taking orders...

(I picked this image specifically for 14/Monica, bon appetit!

Dr. MD MD

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 14, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
40F in KC

I believe I've driven a semi into that exact same cave system in KCMO.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2018, 07:25:18 PM
Totally illuminati! Did you witness any human sacrifice?

Well, I DID eat a burrito while I was there...

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Liberace! on November 14, 2018, 09:58:49 PM
I believe I've driven a semi into that exact same cave system in KCMO.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: pate on November 14, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
per military protocol, at least when I was in, the Soylent Green was to be designated as Military Working Dog Rations, not for human personnel consumption.

Big dog's gotta eat too, and when the food supply is limited, well you gotta do something with the dead bodies.  Why not turn them into dog chow?  Plus there are all sorts of health reasons not to engage in cannibalism.

I don't think you want to let the dogs see you preparing the bodies for canine consumption, they might get ideas about who is giving orders and who is taking orders...

(I picked this image specifically for 14/Monica, bon appetit!

I've heard that the brains are the root of the disorder.

Otherwise, let's just be thankful that we outlived that last poor sumbitch.

WeinerInHand

Kansas City

Pate? This one's for you!

pate

Quote from: WeinerInHand on November 15, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
Kansas City

Pate? This one's for you!

Dear God man!  I fear I am too late, from the pictures it is apparent that you are heading into the Godless barrens of the dreaded state of Kansas!

Keep an eye out for Johnson County drivers you can tell by the "JO" sticker on the Kansas plate, these people are retarted drivers, and just being in their vicinity increases the likelihood of an accident by something like 2000%, the worst part about it is that they have some magical power to make the accident they cause YOUR fault.  Watch out for Wyandotte (WY) and Douglas (DG) drivers too, they suck as well but not as bad as their JO_CO (joke) bretheren.

I will pray for you.

My 3-month old puppy is probably a better driver than any JOke-Countian.

WeinerInHand

In all fairness, I found THIS at a Dollar General in Topeka:

albrecht

Seen over Central Texas and sonic boom. I didn't hear or see it. But local weather guy was reporting and wanting reports and just updated that many saw it actually in many parts of TX.

from r/Austin

https://www.reddit.com/r/Austin/comments/9xidx2/meteor_seen_from_east_austin/ 

http://www.amsmeteors.org/members/imo_view/browse_events?country=-1&year=2018&num_report=-99 

Hog

We currently have had measurable snowfall in the month of November, something we havnt had in 22 years.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on November 17, 2018, 04:33:23 PM
We currently have had measurable snowfall in the month of November, something we havnt had in 22 years.

peace
Hog
Some days ago the Houston area had snow! Granted not a lot but still, pretty insane and early (actually just having it at all is rare.)