• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Glynnis Mccants (the numbers lady... really?)

Started by MentallyImpairedPandaGN, June 20, 2009, 12:44:07 AM

KnyeGuy

Well it appears that the numbers lady and von lahr both had photoshop "weight reduction."
Wow,... I mean, if you're overweight, you're overweight, why bother cropping it?

Glynis McCants, author of Love by the Numbers, on The Tyra Show

saucy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: saucy on July 01, 2010, 07:05:31 PM
Woah! that's a big girl, a bon-bon eater!
she is just a tad plus-sized, isn't she.

SealJuice

OK now add up all the sperm in your left nut and divide by 6. 6 plus 9 is 15. 1 plus 5 is six. Now take half the total number of pubes in your shower drain and multiply by the number of nocturnal emissions that George Noory has dreaming about me. Add the number of times Steve Quayle says "That's right, George". Subtract the square root of frothy rabies molecules on Alex Jones' chin. Now divide by the success rate of Ed Dames, which is a mathematical constant of zero. Add the number of times in a week George Noory says "Absolutely". Then mail me fifty bucks and ....oops. You got too close to my giant cackling mouth and I ate you like a Vegas buffet. Tootles!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SealJuice on July 05, 2010, 12:25:43 AM
OK now add up all the sperm in your left nut and divide by 6. 6 plus 9 is 15. 1 plus 5 is six. Now take half the total number of pubes in your shower drain and multiply by the number of nocturnal emissions that George Noory has dreaming about me. Add the number of times Steve Quayle says "That's right, George". Subtract the square root of frothy rabies molecules on Alex Jones' chin. Now divide by the success rate of Ed Dames, which is a mathematical constant of zero. Add the number of times in a week George Noory says "Absolutely". Then mail me fifty bucks and ....oops. You got too close to my giant cackling mouth and I ate you like a Vegas buffet. Tootles!
bravo!

punkinpie

I'm surprised that she's such a big girl!  She was on Seinfeld.  Granted, that was many years ago. 

She must have gotten married.   ???

saucy

Quote from: MV on July 05, 2010, 01:04:37 AM
bravo!

That's hilarious, you 2; filthy, but hilarious. Thank you.
BTW, I will still enjoy Ed Dames with his dodgy success rate and Alex Jones minus the frothy rabies molecules on his chin--WHAT!! Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration? He does NOT foam at the mouth!  He just talks so fast he can't swallow enough! haha..very funny.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: punkinpie on July 05, 2010, 09:32:57 PM
  She was on Seinfeld.  Granted, that was many years ago. 
well, then.  you are right!!  i just watched the episode.  it's "the secretary."

punkinpie

Quote from: MV on July 07, 2010, 05:26:18 PM
well, then.  you are right!!  i just watched the episode.  it's "the secretary."

The headshots on her website were probably taken back when she was still a looker.

James G.

I noted on the program schedule that "The Numbers Lady" is on deck for Thursday night (01/13/2011) to discuss what will happen in 2011.

If what I read on the schedule is right, and Glynis McCants feels knowledge is power, I'll admit I'm the biggest, and most pathetic, intellectual weakling on the face of the Earth. Or anywhere else in existence, for that matter.

Because I feel her system relies not on true knowledge, but only on the power of belief. And I don't believe. That said, I couldn't resist penning my own system just now, to prove my own lack of knowledge, pertaining to numerology:

"What Do The Numbers Comprising The Year 2011 Tell Us?"

Even though it's off the top of my head, my system uses indisputable, time-tested, and truly insightful numerology knowledge that's taken me years -- and untold, extensive brain work -- to master as a real, substantial and accurate method of both predicting, and actualization.

Follow it closely, and you'll see for yourself how absolutely amazing this system is.

(Author's Disclaimer: Please excuse any glaring errors in my addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. I'm a satirical creator, not a mathematician):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What Do The Numbers Comprising The Year 2011 Tell Us?"

Doing The Math
First, let's add the digits together: 2+0+1+1=4.

Now, we have 4. Note that there's 4 digits in the year. We have 4 again. Let's take the first and last numbers of the year, and add them together: 2+1= 3. Now, we'll multiply the two: 4x3=12.

Now, note that the word numerologist consists of 12 characters. Any numerologist applying this formula to the year 2011 must be correct. Because we've confirmed the number 12.

More verification is found with the word numerological as well. The word numerological is comprised of 13 letters. Now, subtract the number of numerologists -- one -- who devised this formula: 13-1=12. The number 12 is again validated.

I predict they'll be 12 months in 2011. The numbers prove it. I predict the last month of the year will be the 12th month. Now, we simply reverse the digit order of the year 2011 to get 1102. We get the number 1 first.

I predict the first month of 2011 will be the first -- number 1 -- month of the year. As this formula proves.

And today is January 13. Now, we'll subtract the last digit of the year from today's date. Again, we get 12. And remember that we got the number 4 earlier? When we divide that in half, we get the number 2.

If we subtract 2 from today's date, we get 13-2=11. So, it's only logical that the number 2 represents the last two digits of the year. What are the last two digits of the year? 11.

As we see, it fits exactly that this formula matches today's date. Again, we have more proof. Everything's in line.

Next, as further proof, we'll reverse the digits in the year 2011. We get 1102. Then we reapply addition: 1+1+0+2=4. We've got 4 again. It all adds up.

We can also prove this through multiplication: 2x2x0x1x1=0. Now we have zero. Which happens to be the second digit of the year 2011. To prove its significance, we double the first digit of the year: 2. The number 2 doubled is 4. We've got 4 again.

Now, we add the last two digits of the year: 1+1=2. The number 2 doubled is 4. It's the number 4 again.

And recall that there's 4 digits in the year. We got that number 4 again! It all makes sense.

Next, by subtracting our first result from our second result, we get: 4-4=0. We got that zero again! As you see clearly, the numbers don't lie. We get that zero once more.

And now multiplying, using the year reversed, 1102, we get: 1x1x0x2=0. It's zero all over again. Once more, that's not a coincidence.

This can be proved further. The word coincidence is comprised of 11 letters. We all know 11 isn't 12. We know it's not a coincidence because the amount of letters doesn't add up to 12. If this was a coincidence, the numbers we calculated would match the number of letters in the word coincidence.

And remember that today is the 13th day of the month. We all know 13 isn't 12. Again, this can't be a coincidence, because the word coincidence has 11 letters. Not 13.

Interpreting Our Findings: What It Tells Us About The Year 2011
*The numbers show that the year 2011 will begin with a month numbered as 1, and end with a month numbered at 12.
--------------------------------
*The number 4 we arrived at in our formula shows that 2011 will consist of 4 seasons. That means there will a Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
--------------------------------
*In the year 2011, we'll earn prosperity for ourselves if we adhere to the expression "A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush" as a guide to our everyday lives.

How do we know this? Let's break down the numbers in the year 2011 -- and in the expression itself. First, we have one bird in the hand. There's the number 1. Then, we have two birds in the bush. There's the number 2. The year 2011 ends with the number 1 and begins with the number 2.

As we calculated earlier, that means the number of birds we have in the bush, 2, represents the first digit of the year. And it figures that adding together the last two digits of the year would match and confirm the number of birds we have in the bush.

This is further bolstered by the year-reversal formula we applied early. Remember when we reverse the digits in the year 2011 to get the number 1102? In this case, the first digit of 1102 would reflect the number of birds we have in the hand. There's that number 1. And the last digit, logically, would match the number of birds we have in the bush. We get that number 2 once again!

As added confirmation, if we take the sum of the last two digits of the year 2011, giving us the number 2, and then subtract the number of birds we have in the hand, one, that result should match the last digit of the year. Since the year 2011 ends in the number 1, we have our validation.

Now, the formula dictates that the number 2 refers to the second digit of the year. What's the number of the second digit in the year? It's that zero again.

And what does the expression "A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush" supposed to tell us? If we give up the bird in the hand to seek the two in the bush, we will end up with no birds at all. Zero. There's that zero again!

The expression speaks of giving thanks for what we already have. Now, note the way we abbreviate the year 2011. We use the number 11. As we all know, the Thanksgiving holiday falls in the 11th month of the year. As we see, we get the number 11 again.

As a further indication, the expression "A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush" is comprised of 11 words. We just can't get away from that number 11, can we?

Further, it ties back again to that number 4 we came up with earlier. The word "Bird" is comprised of four letters. The word "Hand" consists of four letters. And the word "Bush" is also comprised of four letters. And when we multiply those three words by the number 4 we've got, we get: 3x4=12. We get the number 12 all over again!

As we see clearly, everything fits all over again. It's inescapable. It all makes perfect, sane, reasonable and rational sense. If we go "By the Numbers."

Need more proof that things in 2011 can be verified by the numbers? The phrase "By The Numbers" is comprised of 12 letters. We have that number 12 all over again! And the phrase "By The Numbers" is comprised of three words. What do we get when we divide 12 by 3? We get the number 4. Once again, we get that 4!

As always, it all adds up.

Conclusion
I foresee the year 2011 will consist of 12 months, with the first month numbered as 1 and the last month number as 12. There will be four seasons in all during 2011. We will find prosperity, happiness and success for ourselves by applying the expression "A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush" to guide our everyday lives.

James G.

Quote from: Mentally Impaired Panda GN on June 20, 2009, 12:44:07 AM
Seriously?

I can't wade through another minute of this putrescent garbage. This lady has got to be one of the biggest shit-peddlers I've ever heard in my life.

Mentally Impaired Panda GN, you're nowhere near as mentally impaired as your user name cites. That's an accurate summary to describe how I view that guest. I got two sentences into your post and darn near fell off my computer chair in hysterical laughter.

It's all about the power of belief. If someone believes in it, he or she believes in it. I don't.

Many people are ignorant, and either don't or can't utilize their brain mass to think about whether there's any credibility to some of the techniques and "truths" they hear presented.

We're free in this country to call numerology crap. These numerologists can't prove what they say is true. And they know that. You're not attacking their character, just debunking what you hear or read.

That's our right.

fabucat

The Numbers Lady is soooo ditsy, she makes me laugh. 

I know, I shouldn't make fun of her, but you just did, and that makes me laugh too!:)

I'm actually fascinated by these alternative belief systems, no matter HOW much of a crock I think they are. 

James G.

Here we go again tonight, people!

The producers at Coast To Coast AM are missing out on an apropos bumper song for "The Numbers Lady" tonight. So we can all join in on some sing-a-long:

Billy Preston (1975): "Nothing From Nothing Leaves Nothing." 

...'Cause that zero is too cold for me, Brrr."

Enough said.

coastfan

Yeah, I just now turned off my radio, it's so bad. I tuned in to catch the last fifteen minutes of the rebroadcast of last night's last hour (I'm in Eastern time zone), and to be listening to the beginning of tonight's show just in case a surprise guest host might pop up.

James G.

What's so ridiculous about "The Numbers Lady" is her associated with celebrities. And how we're supposed to be in awe of actors, performer and portrayals. Talk about a "ship of fools."

Some of us live in the real world. We don't portray people. We live. We are real people. Out here, there's nothing scripted. There's no one "behind the camera," and no one yelling "cut" at the right time.

Look at "The Numbers Lady." They associate with such performers and these people are considered -- as some of supposed "little, unimportant Americans" aren't -- the epitome of what we want to be.

In my case, I say hardly. Talk about people who know little about life and the human experience, coping an attitude.

They have much growing up to do.

James G.

After listening to tonight's show, I have one thing to say:

Give It Up

Give me a break with "The Numbers Lady" Tonight. Let's get real.

Give It Up

It does provide good humor, all, but disguised as "real science."

This thread is awesome.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret admitting this, but I have never had the (mis?)fortune of hearing about Zeta-Talk except in hushed tones.

So what's the scoop here? I consider myself a long-time Coastie but feel that there's a Zeta-Talk shaped hole in my heart.

imperial252

I tried listening on my way to work this morning. After about five minutes I turned the channel and got to thinking...WHO IN THE HELL EVEN LISTENS TO THIS SHOW ANYMORE! THE GUESTS SUCK AND NOORY IS STUPID! I need to find away to play some old Art Bell shows on my hour long ride to work.

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 14, 2011, 04:15:51 AM
This thread is awesome.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret admitting this, but I have never had the (mis?)fortune of hearing about Zeta-Talk except in hushed tones.

So what's the scoop here? I consider myself a long-time Coastie but feel that there's a Zeta-Talk shaped hole in my heart.

Nancy Lieder, like many, found out from her Space Brethren that THE END IS NEAR, but she went further and advised everybody to kill their pets so they wouldn't have to endure the Final Tribulation.  That extra step soured her in the minds of many listeners. Listen!

Nancy Lieder: Kill your pets before the '03 Pole Shift

By the way, you were supposed to kill Fido before the 2003 pole shift.  What does she say now that 2003 came and went? Psyche! She only gave out on that date to trick the government!  ;D

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 15, 2011, 05:12:37 PM
Nancy Lieder, like many, found out from her Space Brethren that THE END IS NEAR, but she went further and advised everybody to kill their pets so they wouldn't have to endure the Final Tribulation.  That extra step soured her in the minds of many listeners. Listen!

What... the....

Wow.

What show was this clip from? Did she say similar things on coast?

Also: Wow.

anagrammy

Am I the only one falling out of bed when Noory said he loved it when Glynnis scolded him? He actually said the words, "I love it when you say that (I TOLD YOU-loud voice) because it sounds like you are scolding me....!"  What is a nicey-nice guy doing with a fat lady he likes to scold him (and they luuuuuv each udder)?

I gave a Dominatrix Alert on the Definitive Compendium and nobody apparently caught that.  Now seeing her photo here--pretty face and OMG stop eating-- no wonder Noory was taken aback when a caller suggested a romantic relationship (since he heard the kissy-kiss-kiss going on between the ego strokes.

Prolly Noory is not emotionally available due to being in love with the number 11.

Anagrammy

James G.

Quote from: anagrammy on January 16, 2011, 06:06:04 PM
Am I the only one falling out of bed when Noory said he loved it when Glynnis scolded him?

I caught that too. It was hysterical. We must realize that some men are "hard up," and that's their issue.

I didn't know what was worse the other night. The fake guest or the the host's attempts to credential the fake guest.

Too funny. I may not some prominent, supposed person, but thank God I'm a better human being than what I heard.

zeestan

here's a message for the numbers lady:

your about as boring and phony as the way George gushes over you for the ten millionth time you've made me want to rip my own ears off. As soon as i hear her name the show is over for the night.If I'm having a hard time on the toilet i can take ex-lax.

Eddie Coyle

Her numbers should be "2" and "69"

2...representing shit she spews
         69...because her appearances blow.

Mops

She once said she used numbers while shopping around for a new husband.  Bet they added up to the address for an organization for the deaf.   

Harmness

Quote from: Mops on May 01, 2011, 03:18:45 AM
She once said she used numbers while shopping around for a new husband.  Bet they added up to the address for an organization for the deaf.   

Ha!