• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: dan7800 on May 05, 2018, 06:47:14 AM
Do we know who the next host will be?

I don't - lots of guesses and several hosts have said it won't be them.

My guess is Chris O'Brien flees The Paracast to get away from Steinberg's whinging about lack of funds.

dan7800

Quote from: dsz on May 05, 2018, 06:52:28 AM
I hope Dave doesn't pull this on MITD. Such a Heather thing to do... Boot a guest halfway through. (Though I heard of Art doing it at least once on Coast.)

https://www.change.org/p/coast-to-coast-am-remove-dave-schrader-from-coast-to-coast-am

I don't mind booting a guest when they are full of it. In the 90's, I recall listening to Art interview an "expert", only to have a caller who was a legitimate expert in that field (I seem to remember physics). Once the guest could no longer hide their lack of knowledge in this area, Art went to open lines.

I wish I could remember that show.....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 06:48:27 AM
Thelma was really *feeling* it here.  The hurt, betrayal, and pain in her voice was stunning.
Not sure where you found her but she's a fine addition.

On "the street."  She was doing whatever was necessary to survive.  I said, "Hey, do you want a job?  I'll give you a job."

dsz

Quote from: dan7800 on May 05, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

I don't mind booting a guest when they are full of it. In the 90's, I recall listening to Art interview an "expert", only to have a caller who was a legitimate expert in that field (I seem to remember physics). Once the guest could no longer hide their lack of knowledge in this area, Art went to open lines.

I wish I could remember that show.....

Fair enough. That's one good thing about a recorded show. There was at least once where JBW didn't release a show (at least initially) because he said he did the full interview but found the guest to be full of it and didn't find it worth our time. I think he eventually did post it on April Fools but I didn't play it. But just comes across as less rude than cutting off a live interview.

dsz

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
On "the street."  She was doing whatever was necessary to survive.  I said, "Hey, do you want a job?  I'll give you a job."

An excerpt from the Heather Wade biography.

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

It only makes the label stronger............

cweb

So why would Coast allow her to fill in if she couldn't be trusted to come back to what was her own show?

I just don't see it. Yeah, there's the revenge factor. But there's also the risk of egg on your face WHEN she flakes. Plus dealing with a nutso person.

Element 115

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 05:01:45 AM
Don't Treat Keith This Way by Thelma Doucheton (A BellGab Production)
Now available on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

So friggin epic.  Now you guys are convincing me to do a parody Art Bell bumper music song.  I'm thinking about Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot but will work out the lyrics later.  If anyone has some funny ideas for lyrics to that, let me know.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
It just struck me that after the last few releases by MV recording studios, she may be feeling a little trapped.  Possibly she is realizing that she may be stranded in a cuckshed in the desert, unable to escape Nye.  But maybe there is a way out?

She may want to upgrade to the cuckshack in Hawaii.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
She may want to upgrade to the cuckshack in Hawaii.

Cuckshed in Hawaii, Cuckshed in Hawaii

In Hawaii. Let's go! 8)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjBznPbz4g

Lilith

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
haha, how odd for that to be the thing that grabs you.

When I listen, my mind keeps inserting "Heather" in place of "baby" for some reason...

Just sayin.

Hells Mole

Quote from: dan7800 on May 05, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
Please tell me Heather isn't actually setting this up and this is a spoof.

She's really doing this.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dan7800 on May 05, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
Please tell me Heather isn't actually setting this up and this is a spoof.

She’s actually fucking doing it.

Juan

She still hasn’t learned much. The domain name is owned by a hosting company - not her.

timebandit

isn't she an angel?
fighting against all odds..
suffering the slings and arrows of detractors,
she will emerge victorious..I decree it!
Heather.. I love you and
I'll give you candy, give you diamonds, give you pills
Give you anything you want, hundred dollar bills
Just marry me, marry me, marry me...

Quote from: Juan on May 05, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
She still hasn’t learned much. The domain name is owned by a hosting company - not her.

Legal thing.  Surely that approach was taken on the advice of her people.   Just in case the estate gets involved in a hostile way. 

The Wade camp is always thinking three moves ahead - minimum...............

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 05, 2018, 08:02:52 AM
isn't she an angel?
fighting against all odds..
suffering the slings and arrows of detractors,
she will emerge victorious..I decree it!
Heather.. I love you and
I'll give you candy, give you diamonds, give you pills
Give you anything you want, hundred dollar bills
Just marry me, marry me, marry me...

Please stop ruining this song for me. :'(

Lol

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 08:03:27 AM
... The Wade camp is always thinking three moves ahead - minimum...............

I'm not sure how bright she is, but she's ambitious and has been plotting for awhile, waiting for the old man to die.

Heather's vulture comment to George Knapp may have been cleverly rebutted in the moment, but it was meant as a shot across the bow:  ''shut up and stay shut up - or else''. 

It worked.  This isn't his main job, and he isn't going to get into a spitting contest with her.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 05, 2018, 08:03:27 AM
Legal thing.  Surely that approach was taken on the advice of her people.   Just in case the estate gets involved in a hostile way. 

The Wade camp is always thinking three moves ahead - minimum...............

You mean her and Lasha?

Thinking?

😂😂

;)

HumanBeing

Heather has lost all perspective.
No one in their right mind would have the audacity to market themselves with that ethos of the legacy of Art Bell.

This is the Lasha effect in full force.
She is taking advantage of Heather's fragile state of mind and using this opportunity to program her with delusional affirmations.
Heather clearly can't see the forest for the trees. She's even using the name Midnight In The Desert.