• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lower back pain.....  Oh.  I thought he was trying to conjour a demon

chefist

Leaky...
--------------------------------

Live in 5 minutes
The clock is ticking
Live videos end tuesday if I get no financial support after abram does a video if he shows up
I may have a hernia
hospital monday
tiny returns wednesday
And I tired of bill the troll, tracey the troll, chefist the jagoff and the rest

Quote from: chefist on May 04, 2018, 11:26:17 PM
Leaky...
--------------------------------

Live in 5 minutes
The clock is ticking
Live videos end tuesday if I get no financial support after abram does a video if he shows up
I may have a hernia
hospital monday
tiny returns wednesday
And I tired of bill the troll, tracey the troll, chefist the jagoff and the rest

is it better to be a troll or a jagoff ?

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 04, 2018, 11:26:23 PM
this is it for SENDA
he will not recover this time

Looking at the chat, it's seems as if he has picked up some fans in the Sub-Continent!?!

I am going to have bad dreams tonight !
gay bathhouses
Perry Como
juice
slow Kathy naked
no more live videos from George
all as I am trying to keep a huge pair of red shorts from falling down

FallenSeraph

He signed off with "YA GOT TILL TUESDAY TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!" like an OG mobster. DAMN.

That was terrifying.

REPORTED for hate and violent content.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 11:35:51 PM
He signed off with "YA GOT TILL TUESDAY TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!" like an OG mobster. DAMN.

That was terrifying.

REPORTED for hate and violent content.
LOL
maybe he will be gone before Tuesday ?
STRIKE THREE...YOURRR OUT !

FallenSeraph

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 04, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
Wasn't that good for the Monday he said he was going to do it?  Are we one week past that, or two?

I've lost track but the window of opportunity has closed.

He was supposed to go get the cat Thursday but a demon made his caregiver's car break down.

I'm thinking it was more like the caregiver going, "Oh HELL NAW, they don't pay me enough for this lunacy."

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 04, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
GEORGE is experiencing ecstasy

I was so uncomfortable. I didn't know if Kathy was down on the floor there or what the hell was going on.

Sean92008

The William Hung of YouTube.

Damaged people who are proud of how twisted they are.

3OctaveFart

You're not obligated to a dime from anyone, you big fat baby. Get a job.

FallenSeraph

The guy has had over a YEAR to save for AlienCon and it kills me that he's now framing it as if he's ONLY doing it for his viewers and, therefore, they should pay for it. Like he doesn't get GIDDY about this stupid thing every year.

Tonight he said, "Well if people don't donate, maybe I just won't GO to AlienCon!" in this prissy "I'll show you" tone. Dude, FINE. Don't go. We don't care. And we REALLY don't care about the $75 autographs you want other people to pay for. Thrilling content, that.

He's flat-out panicked because he has ZERO DINERO for something he's known about since early last year. The man-child never learns.

I get shaky now whenever I hear "AlienCon." He's made it EFFING TRAUMATIZING for everyone.

Dodgy bastard.

#TheRageIsContagious

Goodnight.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Laura? She'll be my queen of course..She shares a lot of my suggestions to make America more 20th century.. 21st is too much to do in a few years. small steps,

Wouldn't having two queens on the throne make things rather confusing?

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 05, 2018, 12:35:22 AM
The guy has had over a YEAR to save for AlienCon and it kills me that he's now framing it as if he's ONLY doing it for his viewers and, therefore, they should pay for it. Like he doesn't get GIDDY about this stupid thing every year.

Tonight he said, "Well if people don't donate, maybe I just won't GO to AlienCon!" in this prissy "I'll show you" tone. Dude, FINE. Don't go. We don't care. And we REALLY don't care about the $75 autographs you want other people to pay for. Thrilling content, that.

He's flat-out panicked because he has ZERO DINERO for something he's known about since early last year. The man-child never learns.

I get shaky now whenever I hear "AlienCon." He's made it EFFING TRAUMATIZING for everyone.

Dodgy bastard.

#TheRageIsContagious

Goodnight.

And when he says nobody donated he ignores the gofundme money he got for the tcket and the hundreds of dollars in donations he has gotten since the first of the year.

Shame on all of you. Shame.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 05, 2018, 12:38:38 AM
Wouldn't having two queens on the throne make things rather confusing?

# BeheadTheOneWithTheMostVowels

Heather Wade is going to overtake you, Falkie.

Soon you will just be a fading memory.

ONeill

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 05, 2018, 12:22:41 AM
You're not obligated to a dime from anyone, you big fat baby. Get a job.

I've been taking a dump regularly every morning for the last THIRTY years. As a matter of fact I am typing this while delivering my daily diligence. Where is the financial support *I* NEED and DESERVE?

Dodgy bastard.

#TheRageIsContagious

Goodnight.
In one video he let it slip that he had to go to Aliencon to keep his integrity. He might be trying to find a way to get out of it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 05, 2018, 01:07:41 AM
In one video he let it slip that he had to go to Aliencon to keep his integrity. He might be trying to find a way to get out of it.

Hernia.

jason.callan

Quote from: SnapT on May 05, 2018, 01:12:46 AM
Support the anti-Falkie, still live and kicking...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFs5erwEac

Thank you so much friend. I'm thinking about breaking my record for my longest live stream which was at my Sister's which lasted 6 Hours, 11 minutes, & 20 seconds.

... He's made it EFFING TRAUMATIZING for everyone...

Not everyone.

I thought everyone but Falkie knew all along he wasn't going

Quote from: jason.callan on May 05, 2018, 01:18:49 AM
... I'm thinking about breaking my record for my longest live stream which was at my Sister's which lasted 6 Hours, 11 minutes, & 20 seconds.

Copying Falks again?  You may as well be in hock to the local pawn shop, and wearing giant red shorts.

jason.callan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 01:54:48 AM
Copying Falks again?  You may as well be in hock to the local pawn shop, and wearing giant red shorts.

lol

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 04, 2018, 11:51:17 PM
I was so uncomfortable. I didn't know if Kathy was down on the floor there or what the hell was going on.
thanks
the last post I read before going to sleep
just woke from a nightmare
now I can’t get that “picture” out of my mind
Mayo and all...you know

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 05, 2018, 02:59:24 AM
thanks
the last post I read before going to sleep
just woke from a nightmare
now I can’t get that “picture” out of my mind
Mayo and all...you know

Put on some Perry Como and relax

What surprised me was how fast he lies. He lied about the train. He denied the fact that amtraxk and caltran runs between martinez and lake tahoe. He denied that he is on ssi or any kind of bénéfits.

If Falkie claims his vidéo topic is paranormal, has there ever in any paranormal content actually in his 15 years of vidéos ?    Or has it been nothing but him asking for money and tricKing slow Kathy into helping him with his Con game?