• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Quote from: Jojo on May 05, 2018, 12:11:01 AM
..BTW, I hear actual cave women were portly, and wore adequate clothing.

Great, another harmless fantasy of mine ruined. 

I'm not Dave.  He doesn't go for fairies.  He likes stereotypical and unrealistic cave women.  Right, I always cook over a hot fire with a bare midriff...  Love those burn marks! BTW, I hear actual cave women were portly, and wore adequate clothing.

No, just no!!!

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 12:44:18 AM
Better than I remember

What's he going to do with that stick.  Bang a drum with it?

Whoops, wrong guy.

Dateline

I'm not Dave.  He doesn't go for fairies.  He likes stereotypical and unrealistic cave women.  Right, I always cook over a hot fire with a bare midriff...  Love those burn marks! BTW, I hear actual cave women were portly, and wore adequate clothing.

That explains the attraction to the Producer.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 12:18:04 AM
Whn ewe tRi to cnvers8 which permative p8 life firms U moist triplica8 da dielectric @ last 2 sum dirgee.
Lol.

Quote from: zeebo on May 05, 2018, 12:35:47 AM
Great, another harmless fantasy of mine ruined. 
You can have the daughter.

Quote from: Dateline on May 05, 2018, 12:58:10 AM
That explains the attraction to the Producer.
Thirty years ago! 

... I hear actual cave women were portly, and wore adequate clothing.

Wrong, I've never seen that on TV or at the movies.

PS, before you dig deeper, they always had their hair and nails done as well.  And it depends on what you mean by adequate.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 01:59:29 AM
Wrong, I've never seen that on TV or at the movies.

PS, before you dig deeper, they always had their hair and nails done as well.  And it depends on what you mean by adequate.
Speaking of Hollywood, I suppose you know Amelia is/was an actress...

Quote from: Jojo on May 05, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
Speaking of Hollywood, I suppose you know Amelia is/was an actress...

Amelia who?

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 02:34:57 AM
Amelia who?

Amelia, who talks to bees.
George talks to turtles and John Titor's attorney way back when, as heard tonight on C2C

Jojo

Quote from: sumthinz going on on May 05, 2018, 02:52:18 AM
Amelia, who talks to bees.
George talks to turtles and John Titor's attorney way back when, as heard tonight on C2C
Yes.  PB, get with the program!  Attencion...  Multi-tasking has no place in GNS.

Amelia was tonight's guest who said talking to animals is like being in a prayer state of mind.  She has been on Beyond Belief in tight, low-cut satin, with a slideshow of herself in coquettish poses.  As time has gone on, she seems less into that and more into angel/fairy style.  Before becoming the animal whisperer, she was an actress. You know, George gets texts from attractive actresses.  At least one.

Hells Mole

I heard one last night where George reported on a woman whom he said was 150 pounds lighter as a result of having had a 180 pound tumor removed from her abdomen.

Quote from: Jojo on May 05, 2018, 03:44:07 AM
Yes.  PB, get with the program!  Attencion...  Multi-tasking has no place in GNS.

Amelia was tonight's guest...  She has been on Beyond Belief in tight, low-cut satin, with a slideshow of herself in coquettish poses.  As time has gone on, she seems less into that and more into angel/fairy style...

Wait, are you complementing her style or saying this is a bad thing?

ShayP

Oops!  Looks like Josh from New Orleans slipped an F-Bomb passed George.

"...because I was fucking floating through the air!"  LOL!

*The attached clip is a little over one minute long.

El Chorro

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

LOL!

Morgus

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

Noory did cut him off right after he said that though...

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 05, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
Wait, are you complementing her style or saying this is a bad thing?
Personally for talk shows like Beyond Belief where the host wears a suit, I am into "office appropriate" attire.  As far as I see it, the program isn't marketed as rock star or after hours fun.

So to answer your question, the flowing garments on her are, to me, are more appropriate.  Nonetheless, from coquette to fairy can still be annoying.

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 02:19:32 PM
I'm surprised they didn't splice it out.  I heard several other splices last night.

Jojo

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 05, 2018, 05:23:38 AM
I heard one last night where George reported on a woman whom he said was 150 pounds lighter as a result of having had a 180 pound tumor removed from her abdomen.
Guess they left the surgical instruments in!

albrecht

Even Norry had to laugh under his breath when Amelia "predicts" someone's dead cat's name after the caller says it.
"Her name was Sophia."
"Yes, that is what she told me."
What a bs artist, plumbing the sadness of people who lost their pets. Bees deciding to visit her conference in lieu of some bees a lady was going to bring didn't want to go. I much prefer the other animal whispering from the Spokane area (the former cop who lost friends over her decision to quit a law enforcement career to talk to animals) because she is even more bizarre.

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

True.  But the damage was done and the caller had nothing else to say.

ShayP

Quote from: Jojo on May 05, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
I'm surprised they didn't splice it out.  I heard several other splices last night.

Me too.  They removed the N word from the iTunes download when John Barbour said it.  However, it wasn't from the downloadable MP3 on the C2C site until later.  Thankfully I still have a copy of that gem.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 02:47:43 PM
Me too.  They removed the N word from the iTunes download when John Barbour said it.  However, it wasn't from the downloadable MP3 on the C2C site until later.  Thankfully I still have a copy of that gem.  ;)

No more Noory???

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 02:42:06 PM
Even Norry had to laugh under his breath when Amelia "predicts" someone's dead cat's name after the caller says it.
"Her name was Sophia."
"Yes, that is what she told me."
What a bs artist, plumbing the sadness of people who lost their pets. Bees deciding to visit her conference in lieu of some bees a lady was going to bring didn't want to go. I much prefer the other animal whispering from the Spokane area (the former cop who lost friends over her decision to quit a law enforcement career to talk to animals) because she is even more bizarre.
I'm not into Amelia at all. But, she did seem to have a way with that horse on Beyond Belief.  She intuited facts which others confirmed.  Unless it was all pre-scripted.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 02:52:45 PM
No.  Only one N in that exchange.
It was a bit silly. The word was being used in context, I think talking about Richard Pryor? I forget details. It was funny though. Norry mentioned more about Art last night. Art refused to be interviewed by Norry. Norry also mentioned when he had Phil Hendrie on and he 'did' Art Bell and also Norry told Hendrie to "do" Walter Cronkite and tell RCH that "he doesn't know him."

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 03:09:35 PM
It was a bit silly. The word was being used in context, I think talking about Richard Pryor? I forget details.

He was quoting the words of someone else verbatim.  However, John should've censored himself in that instance.

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 03:14:32 PM
He was quoting the words of someone else verbatim.  However, John should've censored himself in that instance.
Yeah, some lady called in and sung the song she wrote for C2C based on Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line"called "We Call the Line." Norry mentions his high-school sweetheart wife was born in Windsor (where the lady was from.)

ShayP

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 03:17:54 PM
Yeah, some lady called in and sung the song she wrote for C2C based on Johnny Cash's "I Walk the Line"called "We Call the Line." Norry mentions his high-school sweetheart wife was born in Windsor (where the lady was from.)

You're talking about last night?  I thought we were talking about John Barbour.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
You're talking about last night?  I thought we were talking about John Barbour.  ;D
I'm talking both, sorry. Last night was the Canadian lady who called in with a song. Norry let her sing the whole thing. Not good radio. Someone also called in with the "offensive" mnemonic for electric components: "Bad boys rape our young girls but Violet gives willingly."