• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

albrecht

Sunday's show was pretty good. The first guest about CIA&Drugs was pretty good and Thomas from LaJolla called in with great knowledge. Several other callers had interesting "theories" to add. The gal that went to school, possibly, with Mengele in Minnesota, etc. The guest himself seemed like he was an ex-surfer or stoner and was sort of slow, which in conspiracy circles was actually a nice break from the manic, frantic, breathless guests.

The second guest, Sloan Bella , a runaway as a young girl who is a psychic who communicates with Jimmy Hendrix, was funny. She managed to get at least two "oh mys" from the mild-mannered Canadian Syrett: once when she almost walked into traffic in LA because she felt dead. Another when she thought she had no face and all the skin had fallen off. Syrett actually listens to callers and guests, which is very rare for Norry. I would much like him to take over for Norry and Norry retire to do his ridiculous vaudeville shows, lounge acts, and medicine shows to idiots willing to pay.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on December 11, 2017, 04:03:57 PM
You missed this, MD:
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2017/11/scott-kelly-nails-it.html

Ahoy Patrick:

Does your regular commentator, Two Percent, at Dork Mission, imply that the Saturn V rocket is insufficient to carry adequate payload to the Moon?

Love,

Theadora

Ps:
Two Percent said...
"...how are we gonna explain that the rocket required in the 21st century will have to be 10, or 100, times bigger than our baby Sat V's?" 2%--December 12, 2017 at 12:36 PM

dorkmission.blogspot.com/2017/12/billy-carson-displays-his-ignorance-for.html

cweb

Aside from the harder political stuff, he's had some pretty good topics on his podcast lately. I really enjoyed the CIA-Princeton LSD interview. (http://conspiracy-unlimited.blubrry.net/2017/12/11/004-cia-lsd-experiments-college-kids-as-guinea-pigs-in-mind-control-experiments/)

Nebraska888

Syrett is a good host....wish we could have him more often.

Nebraska888

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 11:22:30 AM
Sunday's show was pretty good. The first guest about CIA&Drugs was pretty good and Thomas from LaJolla called in with great knowledge. Several other callers had interesting "theories" to add. The gal that went to school, possibly, with Mengele in Minnesota, etc. The guest himself seemed like he was an ex-surfer or stoner and was sort of slow, which in conspiracy circles was actually a nice break from the manic, frantic, breathless guests.

The second guest, Sloan Bella , a runaway as a young girl who is a psychic who communicates with Jimmy Hendrix, was funny. She managed to get at least two "oh mys" from the mild-mannered Canadian Syrett: once when she almost walked into traffic in LA because she felt dead. Another when she thought she had no face and all the skin had fallen off. Syrett actually listens to callers and guests, which is very rare for Norry. I would much like him to take over for Norry and Norry retire to do his ridiculous vaudeville shows, lounge acts, and medicine shows to idiots willing to pay.

Agreed!

pate

Dick and yore poto, hello mhoto!

pate

GravitySucks

I didn’t realize Richard Syrett was such a right wing conservative. He started a new podcast 3 days a week. Conspiracy Unlimited

http://conspiracy-unlimited.blubrry.net

cweb

Yep. As I said above, he's had a few interesting eps. Though he's used the podcast to take more of that hard right-wing conspiracy stance as opposed to his radio gigs.

As with Wells, that stuff is just not for me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: cweb on January 06, 2018, 07:59:51 PM
Yep. As I said above, he's had a few interesting eps. Though he's used the podcast to take more of that hard right-wing conspiracy stance as opposed to his radio gigs.

Thanks. I hadn’t checked up in the thread.

Quote from: cweb on January 06, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

Now I'll have to give him a listen.  Thanks!!

ItsTelly

I too like Syrett and am disappointed with all the hard right conspiracy stuff.  Odds are he doesn't believe any of it. He's Canadian after all.  The hard right stuff is simply where the audience is at.  Alex Jones said as much in his divorce trial. He himself doesn't believe it: his audience does.  it is 'entertainment.'

If I were a betting man, I'd peg John B Wells as a true believer.  The rest are in it for a quick buck...

Telly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsTelly on January 07, 2018, 01:36:58 PM
I too like Syrett and am disappointed with all the hard right conspiracy stuff.  Odds are he doesn't believe any of it. He's Canadian after all.  The hard right stuff is simply where the audience is at.  Alex Jones said as much in his divorce trial. He himself doesn't believe it: his audience does.  it is 'entertainment.'

If I were a betting man, I'd peg John B Wells as a true believer.  The rest are in it for a quick buck...

Telly

Define hard right conspiracy stuff. ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 07, 2018, 01:42:01 PM
Define hard right conspiracy stuff. ???

Water filters AND colloidal silver.

ItsTelly

water filers and colloidal silver are as good as any....

I'll add: global warming hoax, homosexual agenda stuff, united nations new world order, moon landing fake, immigration rants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsTelly on January 07, 2018, 03:08:09 PM
water filers and colloidal silver are as good as any....

I'll add: global warming hoax, homosexual agenda stuff, united nations new world order, moon landing fake, immigration rants.

I'm not even gonna ask Who loves ya, baby? because I know the answer is no one these days.  :(

ItsTelly

Don't be so hard on yourself, kid.  I love ya baby!  ;)

Cheers,

Telly

GravitySucks

I feel sorry for Syrett. Zayner is stoned.

AvDaBr

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 15, 2018, 01:53:07 AM
I feel sorry for Syrett. Zayner is stoned.

After hearing Syrett read the guy's credentials, I expected much more.

albrecht

"like" you know RNA and Genome. "Like" "like" "like smoking cigarettes and you know, like, likely to do as much damage as CRISPR to you." "You know get yer hands dirty" Syrette introduced him as liking whiskey and Redbull (ugh, sounds awful)  but I think he had more than that going on...or a CRISPR hack, self-experimentation that went bad? Concept was interesting but guest was awful.
Syrette should've had producer talk to guest first, realize he is stoned/drunk- but not in a good, funny guest way-, and said "another night buddy, sleep it off" and went with a full show with "My Pillow" guy who had a good story and was interesting and could have talked more (even if he is clean now) and had gone into some of his antics with his old jobs, infomercial world, days on the country and state fair circles on crack hawking pillows, etc.

TigerLily

Quote from: ItsTelly on January 07, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

Telly

Hah! I don't know who you are, stranger, but you just broke Doc's heart

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on January 15, 2018, 11:58:22 PM
Hah! I don't know who you are, stranger, but you just broke Doc's heart

Heart breaking might be going to far but I do find it sad that there are so many intellectually deficient and psychologically damaged people, such as yourself, out there.

albrecht

Paused. And went back to listening due to this "winter weather." Ha. The guy growing on me. He can't smell. I recall something about lack of smell with mental conditions or injuries to brain in old classes? Don't recall details. And Syrette promoting "Norry Invasion" gig events. And now Syrette calls him out on Chimeras and he wants them big time! (Earlier the guest waxed about human wings, so I shouldnt be surprised.) Wayne from Chicago first caller, guest same. It is getting good, actually....tho bacteria n virus "stuff" getting mixed up? But, maybe, thats this CRISPr???

Great show tonight with psychiatrist Dr. Richard Gallagher on exorcism in the first half.

Gallagher has a book coming out in the summer from Harper and Row called Demonic Foes.

I think the priest that called on Gallagher to provide psychoanalysis for the case was Malachi Martin since Gallagher is based in NYC.

Here is the original article that Dr. Gallagher wrote for the New Oxford Review about Julia.

http://www.newoxfordreview.org/article.jsp?did=0308-gallagher

You have to pay a $1.95 to view the whole article.

The last half of the show is up your alley, MD.  It's about dark ops and the shadow government.