• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Lena

I see, we disagree not only on Conspiracies, but on humor a bit as well.  ;D

Crazy Preacher

here's R. Lee Ermey, the great Gunnery Sgt. Hartman from Full Metal Jacket + FLETCH!

fabucat

Quote from: b_dubb on January 23, 2011, 09:00:11 PM
that was a JOKE.  sadly ... i'm basically convinced that you work for Premier/Clear CHannel/C2C/GeorgeNoory/AlexJones as some kind of hellspawn public relations expert.  unfortunately, you've been polarizing most against your 'cause'. 

congratulations on your self defeating behavior
Nah, I think that s/he's acting on her own!  Don't spin another conspiracy theory, lol.  Reminds me when I was sparring in Alex's comments section, someone accused me of being either Cass Sunstein OR Soros.  I f*cking WISH I was as rich as Soros, lol. 

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on January 27, 2011, 08:29:47 PM
The Joker Talks to Police About Obama

isn't he cute? I'd marry him - if he wasn't already! :)

stapling things to utility poles is against the law.  it is a safety issue for linemen who have to climb the pole.

b_dubb

if you ever become as rich as Soros ... can i borrow some money?

fabucat

Quote from: Lena on January 24, 2011, 03:55:17 PM
Flaming somebody for his grammar is pretty low, really. Also, your constructs don't seem much better to me at all. Sorry, English is not my mother tongue. Do you want to continue in French, German, or Russian? Maybe I can please your sense for good grammar better then. Sorry that I look scary to you, but I couldn't find my badger pelt to wear over my head today. ;D
Actually, you write English better than 99.9% of Americans these days:)  Aha, I *knew* it---you're either German or Russian or even scarier BOTH.  That's my background, though I was "born in the USA".  LOL. 

fabucat

Quote from: b_dubb on January 27, 2011, 08:33:58 PM
if you ever become as rich as Soros ... can i borrow some money?

Absolutely....because I'm a card-carrying liberal... ;D

HAL 9000

@ Lena   

I can't help but notice your red hair. I have but two questions.

1) Is it from a bottle?

2) Does the carpet match the drapes?

HAL 9K

Lena

that red is fake color, and I have wooden floor with persian carpets

your avatar is strangely beautiful - but of course also frightening. I like the funny Hoaxland name  ;D

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2011, 09:01:08 PM
OMG Priscilla got a new face... OMG... OMG
did they sew it on?  or did it just come out of a jar?  oh ohhh ... i just have to know!!!

Quote from: b_dubb on January 31, 2011, 10:54:28 PM
did they sew it on?  or did it just come out of a jar?  oh ohhh ... i just have to know!!!

Lena

Barry Obama is a globalist working for Wall Street Bankers,
of course he wont salute the flag or care about the anthem.

worst ever:
I love the young officer, who's struggling hard not to laugh. ;D
Worst National Anthem in Chattanooga Tennessee

BEST ANTHEM EVER:
Dixie Chicks National Anthem

onan

b_dubb

alex jones seems like a really well adjusted individual.  really

b_dubb

i think what he really meant to say is that he's a screw up and he really fucked up his life by believing some of these bullshit theories and now he's been relegated to the junk drawer of the electronic media and he has no one to blame but himself.  or something like that

"Alex Jones - Is he a nutbar, or are you?"

Yes. He is a nutbar.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on February 01, 2011, 09:36:27 PM
i think what he really meant to say is that he's a screw up and he really fucked up his life by believing some of these bullshit theories and now he's been relegated to the junk drawer of the electronic media and he has no one to blame but himself.  or something like that
Haha

Lena

he has guts, and sometimes crazy ideas, like dressing up like the joker, so what.
he's probably more guts than all of you together, and since you can't debunk most of what he says on his daily radioshow, you make fun of him, like some silly schoolboys who can't understand why one guy in the class is a bit different.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on February 02, 2011, 04:39:24 AM
he has guts, and sometimes crazy ideas, like dressing up like the joker, so what.
he's probably more guts than all of you together, and since you can't debunk most of what he says on his daily radioshow, you make fun of him, like some silly schoolboys who can't understand why one guy in the class is a bit different.

How do you disprove statements such as: "bankers are poisoning our food and water"?  Or, "911 was an inside job"?

Statements such as the ones above are in the league of other non-tangibles: 

-Try disproving that "10 angels can dance on the head of a needle".
-Or, prove to me that God does not exist.  Even better, prove to me that God exists.

You can't. 

It is incumbant on the one making the declarative statement to also provide sufficient, verifiable evidence.  Jones' world is a tornado containing a few facts surrounded by rabid conjecture.

Sadly that's not the way it works Lena.

Jones makes claims and people doubt them - the burden of proof is on Jones to prove his ideas correct, not for others to prove his ideas false.

Also I fail to see how symptoms of mental illness, extreme paranoia and a propensity to jump to conclusions show that Jones has "more guts" than anyone else on this board.