• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Gas Lines: How Many People Must Die Before A Fix?

Started by Jojo, July 06, 2019, 06:06:04 PM

Jojo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/explosion-at-shopping-center-leaves-21-injured-looks-like-an-apocalypse/ar-AADWObm?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

How many men, women, and children have to die before this gas line explosion trend will be snuffed out?  Imagine the life insurance policies that are being paid out and that's not fair to insurance companies.  Walmart took out life insurance on their employees, probably at a tremendous group rate.  Maybe they will increase the limits on the policies of employees who live on gas lines, lol.

Asuka Langley

Meh, Darwin Award winners. If you can smell gas get the fuck out of there and call the gas company and you will be fine.

What concerns me more about this story is the link at the bottom. Roger Waters, the most talented bass player in history, (・□・;) THE FUK?

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 06, 2019, 06:23:05 PM
Meh, Darwin Award winners. If you can smell gas get the fuck out of there and call the gas company and you will be fine.

What concerns me more about this story is the link at the bottom. Roger Waters, the most talented bass player in history, (・□・;) THE FUK?

I think with explosions like these and the one that killed children in Bellingham, Washington and all the ones that caused homes to explode recently, I think there was no time to tell if the odor was present.  Anyone know?

paladin1991

Quote from: Sixteen on July 06, 2019, 09:36:26 PM
I think with explosions like these and the one that killed children in Bellingham, Washington and all the ones that caused homes to explode recently, I think there was no time to tell if the odor was present.  Anyone know?
*snif snif*  JoJo.  You smell gas?   

Meh, probably nuffin.  Gobacktoyermindlessbitchin.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 08, 2019, 03:18:02 PM
*snif snif*  JoJo.  You smell gas?   

Meh, probably nuffin.  Gobacktoyermindlessbitchin.
OK.  I lived in one county where they used garlic scent (instead of rotten egg smell).  That was something to complain about, since a gas leak couldn't be distinguished from cooking smell, or even garbage smell.  Just because someone is cooking doesn't mean a gas leak didn't just start.  At least most places use rotten egg smell.

Hog

A type of Mercaptan is used.  Mercaptan makes skunk spray very odouriferous.

peace
Hog

Jojo

Quote from: Hog on July 11, 2019, 04:04:43 PM
A type of Mercaptan is used.  Mercaptan makes skunk spray very odouriferous.

peace
Hog
Sounds good!