• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WinWinS

Quote from: awguy on May 17, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
I haven't heard any of Good Dave's show yet (hoping to stay up late tonight) but based on the MITD website, these topics look interesting. Something different every night, that's one of the things I loved about Art (particularly on c2c)... something different every night.

I might have to re-activate my Time Traveler subscription.
Well worth it!

And here's a little treat for you all...if you love TRUE CRIME, check out this mind blowing twisted true crime story of serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards for FREE! Like what you hear then just subscribe and get all the past plus all new episodes every Tuesday!
Link- https://www.patreon.com/posts/18279293

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
I certainly would not bring a lawyer or even anybody who could witness the documents with me to register a trademark.  Instead, I would be sure I was on the phone with a psychotic bitch from another country. I remember signing my mortgage like it was only yesterday.  I called up a stranger I met on facebook who resides in Nigeria, looked at the lawyer and said "I'm ready now.  Let's get down to business."

LOL.    ;D ;D  Noooo shit.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: LadyFish on May 17, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
And HLW further embellished  her story by saying that one of her not to be named friends interpreted it to mean that “ the two had become one” - that now her and Art were joined ( or roughly something like that).
Oh I missed that part of it. But they weren't sleeping together, right? I don't know about you but I wouldn't say that about my Dad or a father figure type.

Metron2267

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 11:22:21 AM
Oh I missed that part of it. But they weren't sleeping together, right? I don't know about you but I wouldn't say that about my Dad or a father figure type.

But you're not an emotionally wrecked woman, right???

Roswells, Art

Quote from: LadyFish on May 17, 2018, 11:20:45 AM
And HLW further embellished  her story by saying that one of her not to be named friends interpreted it to mean that “ the two had become one” - that now her and Art were joined ( or roughly something like that).

More like, she's a cigarette short of a full pack.

bellNwhistle

You say you're not really a fan of Heather's but you sure have plenty of time to waste defending her and anyone else associated with her.

As well, you're in the "Dave Schrader Sucks" thread happily dissing Ace of Clubs, when he's busy doing the same thing you are.   ???

Makes no sense. Unless you're just one of those trolls who likes to play both sides for the fuck of it.  ;) 

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WinWinS on May 17, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
Well worth it!
Just so you know I read your posts in a Fargo accent. Nice to see you here Mrs. Dave.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 17, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
More like, she's a few cigarettes short of a full pack.

Dig it, the vaping queen!

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 11:23:09 AM
But you're not an emotionally wrecked woman, right???
But you’re not an emotionally wrecked woman, right???

paladin1991

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
Emblematic of his inner limey serf self.

Lasha, Quick, Look!  ON Facebook!  Somebody posted.  Time for a banning!

Metron2267

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 17, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
But you’re not an emotionally wrecked woman, right???

Correctamundo!

Metron2267

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 17, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
Lasha, Quick, Look!  ON Facebook!  Somebody posted.  Time for a banning!

Users Signed In Now Users Signed In Now
292 Guests, 84 Users
Concurrent users, last 60 minutes:
nooryisawesome, Metron2267, Bart Ell, Roswells, Art, Rexacious, Cowkiller, paladin1991, dsz, whoozit, ponyboysunset, bellNwhistle, chefist, Happier Times are Coming, Bella Goth, Azzerae, Yorkshire pud, GrumpyOldMan, plumwalrus, Doomed, Renegade Smurf, Radio Activity, LadyFish, Shoveler, Clede, Disheartened, SpookyTim, Magpie, awguy, WinWinS, expat, bateman, DeadDogsEye, Juan, JustinTime, albrecht, Kaiborg, K_Dubb, Chocolate coated jackboot, LorettaW, a is jump, brig, Dexwithers, hanhepi wi, SciFiAuthor, Bobs Your Uncle, ShayP, SnapT, Freyja, Friday, timebandit, Gd5150, Open Lines Gerry, Kidnostad3, Pizzapunch, malliard, Bobot, mv1, MataHari22, spookcat, ericdxx, deadmeow, littlechris, DaveSchrader,

...what would Dave say?

Juan

I though she said little Alex said “Papa dear, Art Trey, King of the Triple Spin, and Emperor of the Night.”

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Juan on May 17, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
I though she said little Alex said “Papa dear, Art Trey, King of the Triple Spin, and Emperor of the Night.”
;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Juan on May 17, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Be careful, now.  You might be accused of frothing milk, or some such nonsense.

Metron2267

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 11:23:39 AM
You say you're not really a fan of Heather's but you sure have plenty of time to waste defending her and anyone else associated with her.

I'm not an all-in fan, but I'm willing to suspend hatred and see if Art could have been right about her, true...

QuoteAs well, you're in the "Dave Schrader Sucks" thread happily dissing Ace of Clubs, when he's busy doing the same thing you are.   ???

Is "he"?

I see only Cuntnadian seepage from that one.

QuoteMakes no sense. Unless you're just one of those trolls who likes to play both sides for the fuck of it.  ;)

WTF???

Here in sanctimonious Bellgab?

No fracking way, man.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: WinWinS on May 17, 2018, 11:21:46 AM
Well worth it!

And here's a little treat for you all...if you love TRUE CRIME, check out this mind blowing twisted true crime story of serial killer Edward Wayne Edwards for FREE! Like what you hear then just subscribe and get all the past plus all new episodes every Tuesday!
Link- https://www.patreon.com/posts/18279293

Fuck yeah!

paladin1991

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
I can't recall if he was infatuated with Heather or not. I seem to recall he was enraptured with someone.. not sure if it was her.

That 'man' was queer for my gear.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 17, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
That 'man' was queer for my gear.

LMAO Did you forgive him?

LadyFish

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
Heather is in a precarious mental purgatory, duh.

Agree. But her “friends” are encouraging her to continue this type of behavior instead of demanding that she gets the mental health she obviously needs.

paladin1991

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 17, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
First off, this is one of my favorite songs.

Second, I made it this far...

Ain't got no phone
No dial tone
Ain't got no phone
No dial tone
I'm alone in the shed
I ain't got a phone

I've got a voice
I try to sound like Art
But Keith took my phone
My bumpers fall apart
I'm alone in the shed
I ain't got a phone

I ain't got a wormhole
I ain't got no dump buttons
I ain't got a power conditioner
But I'm getting comeuppance
I'm alone in the shed
I ain't got a phone

Hey fucker!  I'm ddrinking coffee over here.  DAMMIT!  Coffeee out my noseonto my screen

WinWinS

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
Just so you know I read your posts in a Fargo accent. Nice to see you here Mrs. Dave.
Ha! LOL

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 11:12:33 AM
No according to her after Art died one of the two emergency smokes he kept in the middle desk drawer in the broadcasting cuckshed mysteriously vanished. He did this so only she would know he was there with her. Her story not mine. I don't believe a word of her bullshit.

When they talk, I wonder what the conversation is like between her and Lasha. Must be epic.

bellNwhistle

Paladin, I have a little secret confession..

When I rejoined this board (signed back in, whatever) after Art died, I was a little irked at you. I mistakenly thought you were "that dick" who yelled at me in my very first received PM, because I'd stolen your avatar.   (I just grabbed a random cool av, and didn't know someone else was using it).

However, I was just checking to see what you'd actually said to me, and realized it wasn't you. (My bad!  :-[ ) It was "that dick" Radio Activity.  ;D  Ah well. 

Sorry I thought ill of you.  :P  You've grown on me.

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 17, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
Not at all.
Yours are shit quality.
Mine are made from #legacy.
#LEGACY

arite,  THANKS Bart  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: LadyFish on May 17, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
Agree. But her “friends” are encouraging her to continue this type of behavior instead of demanding that she gets the mental health she obviously needs.

I very seriously doubt she has any "friends" here at all.

I would very seriously reject the "gift" of Bellgab importunements to mental counseling if I were her.

Just sayin'....

Metron2267

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 17, 2018, 11:33:12 AM
When they talk, I wonder what the conversation is like between her and Lasha. Must be epic.

More so than the "dialog" here?

Shoveler

Quote from: Kolchak on May 17, 2018, 01:47:29 AM
Keith has nothing to worry about. For one, Vara doesn't have the money for two prolonged legal battles. Second, if he actually tried to sue Keith Rowland for "stalking" he'd be laughed out of a courtroom faster than he's laughed out of South Carolina cathouses.

But the website registration address just oozes wealth.

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 17, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
I have a pretty decent falsetto. And I work in a radio station with production facilities. I may give it a go later.

I can't wait to hear it.  Better yet, put it on Youtube, video and all ..

PLEASE?  ;D :-*