• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 17, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
I find your craven stalking completely unevolved.

What does that even mean?

K_Dubb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
I had to look up Lhasa Apso, lol. She does this. She inserts herself into the narrative so she sounds more important than she actually is. She's hoping to get her piece of the pie, like maybe a slot on that shitty network. People did the same thing with Art's network back in the day. It's history repeating.

BirdBrainzâ,,¢, with Eagle, StarRaven, and the Mystic Turkey

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
I certainly would not bring a lawyer or even anybody who could witness the documents with me to register a trademark.  Instead, I would be sure I was on the phone with a psychotic bitch from another country. I remember signing my mortgage like it was only yesterday.  I called up a stranger I met on facebook who resides in Nigeria, looked at the lawyer and said "I'm ready now.  Let's get down to business."
Get the fuck out of here with your logic and reason. LOL  ;)

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 08:45:25 AM
LMAO regarding her own COPD. And IMO the smoker voice has never been hot. All it does is remind me of a truck stop waitress who is 40 and looks 60.

Smoking is cool again. All the young folks are doing it.

Metron2267

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
Take it from me...if you knew what has happened behind the scenes, especially to very kind and considerate people who have reached out to help her, you might not feel so ambivalent towards her. She is a vain, narcissistic, vindictive, manipulative, odious person...

Don't you think if you have some special insight from "behind the scenes" that it would be pertinent to share it, as opposed to alluding to it?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 17, 2018, 10:12:59 AM
Smoking is cool again. All the young folks are doing it.

It's so wrong but I laughed at that. LOL. Thanks :)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 17, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

What does that even mean?
I'm pretty sure we both know who is behind that account.  ;)

There is probably as much trade marks rights as either party has on MITD as Senda does on The guy from Pittsburghâ,,¢

Yorkshire pud

I certainly would not bring a lawyer or even anybody who could witness the documents with me to register a trademark.  Instead, I would be sure I was on the phone with a psychotic bitch from another country. I remember signing my mortgage like it was only yesterday.  I called up a stranger I met on facebook who resides in Nigeria, looked at the lawyer and said "I'm ready now.  Let's get down to business."

Doesn't everyone do it like that?  ???

Metron2267

Quote from: timebandit on May 17, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
I'd like Art's address if someone has it handy..
I'm going to drive up that way..
Maybe take some photos.
Thanks

But of course there were never any shots fired....

awguy

Quote from: LadyFish on May 16, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
I’m really enjoying listening to Good Dave’s show.

I haven't heard any of Good Dave's show yet (hoping to stay up late tonight) but based on the MITD website, these topics look interesting. Something different every night, that's one of the things I loved about Art (particularly on c2c)... something different every night.

I might have to re-activate my Time Traveler subscription.

littlechris

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 17, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
...Leaving Airyn waiting for a ride to her husbands funeral.

WOW! Really?? If true, that’s FUCKED UP!!

Bluejay

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 10:14:09 AM
I'm pretty sure we both know who is behind that account.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: awguy on May 17, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
I haven't heard any of Good Dave's show yet (hoping to stay up late tonight) but based on the MITD website, these topics look interesting. Something different every night, that's one of the things I loved about Art (particularly on c2c)... something different every night.

It's 4.99. Worst case you hate it and you cancel. Do it. Join us...we have Tide Pods.... :)

Quote from: awguy on May 17, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

Go ahead you'll not regret it. Good Dave is Awesome Dave

Metron2267

Quote from: littlechris on May 17, 2018, 10:18:03 AM
WOW! Really?? If true, that’s FUCKED UP!!

Yes, overwhelming grief is totally "fucked up"...

And?

Spookcat

But it's legit because it's a Nigerian prince, right?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
I had to look up Lhasa Apso, lol. She does this. She inserts herself into the narrative so she sounds more important than she actually is. She's hoping to get her piece of the pie, like maybe a slot on that shitty network. People did the same thing with Art's network back in the day. It's history repeating.

I hate to offend Lhasa Apsos.. the poor dogs. But it came to me when I was about to type her name.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 17, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
Well if StarRaven says so, that's good enough for me.
Is that the something "Raven" who has her own show. (And is being gang-stalked via CIA's MKUltra via the Canadian progressive rock band Rush?)

paladin1991

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 07:09:40 AM
What the fuck was so epic?  ::)

Also, no offense.. but I might take her more seriously if she didn’t speak/type like that. “He just don’t have one”.

Maybe it's not 'epic' but perhaps Lasha does have some small bit of psychic insight when she says of ART BELL's Legacy, ''He just don’t have one”.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
Very Good diversion tactic.

A+++++

Emblematic of his inner limey serf self.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
I hate to offend Lhasa Apsos.. the poor dogs. But it came to me when I was about to type her name.
Well thanks to you I learned something new today. The more you know and all :)