• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 09:45:15 AM
Ok whos this star raven slashas talking about?

A person asking for proof and asked if she was there. Now Lasha claims she was there with Heather via phone while she was getting the trademark.

Bluejay

Quote from: timebandit on May 17, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
I'd like Art's address if someone has it handy..
I'm going to drive up that way..
Maybe take some photos.
Thanks

chefist

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 17, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
The last couple days I've seen some info I hadn't known. Such as people sending her equipment in California, where she claimed to be living, when she was already living at Art's compound  :-X

I can see the probability of this ending tragically for her, because of her state of mind, and that makes me pause for a moment.
But the drama is too unreal it is hard to look away, avoid and especially to toss my two cents at.

paladin1991

good god, what have  I missed?  Over a hundred pages.  I'm just gonna have to skip some of this good shit.

Sean92008

Quote from: timebandit on May 17, 2018, 09:42:49 AM
I'd like Art's address if someone has it handy..
I'm going to drive up that way..
Maybe take some photos.
Thanks
Look it up yourself, lazy Heatherite troll.

It is a matter of public record for the county of Nye, Nevada

timebandit

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 17, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
I'm in exactly the same boat as you. But then that behavior. Leaving Airyn waiting for a ride to her husbands funeral. The self absorption is unlike anything I've ever come across anywhere. And that's month old news, it's just gotten worse/more entertaining from there. You can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth or spouted across FB.

And those fuckin ''supporters''. Or enablers as I think of them. HW could go on a cross country murder spree and her enablers would defend her. Everyone else's fault, never hers.

My ability to have even a grain of sympathy for her is evaporating faster than a teardrop in the desert.

I'd take the rap for her

Cowkiller

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 17, 2018, 09:47:35 AM
A person asking for proof and asked if she was there. Now Lasha claims she was there with Heather via phone while she was getting the trademark.

Oh ok, so heatler is using company phones (how else would she patch lines together for lasha to be in on the conversation) to sabatoge the company she works for?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 17, 2018, 09:49:22 AM
good god, what have  I missed?  Over a hundred pages.  I'm just gonna have to skip some of this good shit.

I ended up skipping 20 pages yesterday, and more today. SMH

There’s no fucking way that Lhasa Apso took Heather to get jack.
Really???

Sean92008

Was Lasha paying $3.99 per minute?

Bluejay

She is so full of shit. 

paladin1991

Quote from: The Big Foot on May 17, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
She only got 750 listeners? if you break it down that number is shockingly bad.

There has to be atless 500 of us bellgabers waiting to here her lose it that are not going to be giving her 4.99 a month

Then there has to be atless 100 people listening waiting for there chance to be a troll that are not going to give her anything too.

Gets you down to 150 people. How many of them are cheap. How many of them only listen once in a awile and don't cure enough to pay.

Does she have more then 25 people who will pay. That's like $125 a month. How long can see stay on the air with those numbers?

I think that would depend on how much money ART left/paid her.  And how much of it she wants to  invest in the show. 

Pizzapunch

If Trump met Lasha he'd immediately shift his focus to building a northern border wall. He'd also have bipartisan support.

paladin1991

Quote from: juanelo on May 17, 2018, 03:42:57 AM
Lasha you sexy motherfucker, listen baby I know you cum here and read this. I want you to know that is 2:40am here in Las Vegas, I’m here in my bed rubbing one off thinking of you..you sexy animal. Just go head and pm here. I’ll keep it a secret sugar lips. Xoxo

Mrs. Lasha might have something to say about that

https://youtu.be/x3bczScmRUE

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 17, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
I think that SUCKS that MV had to change his name to MV1

I'm mad, see?  ->  >:(
That's not good that you're mad. But I think I'll join you! >:(
Praise MV1

K_Dubb

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 17, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
Great PR lasha

Well if StarRaven says so, that's good enough for me.

Bluejay

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 17, 2018, 09:54:17 AM
If Trump met Lasha he'd immediately shift his focus to building a northern border wall. He'd also have bipartisan support.

And if he met Heather he'd find his soul mate.  ;D ;D

a is jump

It takes MONTHS for the trademark office to approve or deny a request for a trademark.

If MITD2 just filed for it, they're honestly probably going to get denied because MITD has clearly been operating in the same venue under that name for almost 3 years.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: a is jump on May 17, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
It takes MONTHS for the trademark office to approve or deny a request for a trademark.

If MITD2 just filed for it, they're honestly probably going to get denied because MITD has clearly been operating in the same venue under that name for almost 3 years.

As I said yesterday, Senda knows how to do it. You just put â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢â,,¢ after the name...Simples.

Pizzapunch

I'm envisioning the scenario she describes where Heather is there filling a trademark but on the phone with Lasha throughout the whole process. Hilarious. I'm signing the papers for you lash I'm signing them real good.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 17, 2018, 06:51:08 AM
Ding.  This is precisely why I can't listen to any of the various ''paranormal'' hosts.  None of them are Art Bell, and he was the only one who made these topics interesting.

Ian could be good, but his ego gets in the way to the point I don't want to listen to that either.

Is it Ian's ego?  or that Ian is just more intelligent than many of the guests and doesn't buy their bullshit?

chefist

Bluejay

Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
I ended up skipping 20 pages yesterday, and more today. SMH

There’s no fucking way that Lhasa Apso took Heather to get jack.
Really???
I had to look up Lhasa Apso, lol. She does this. She inserts herself into the narrative so she sounds more important than she actually is. She's hoping to get her piece of the pie, like maybe a slot on that shitty network. People did the same thing with Art's network back in the day. It's history repeating.

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 17, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
Look it up yourself, lazy Heatherite troll.

It is a matter of public record for the county of Nye, Nevada

But there was no NEED to repost it here, was there, stalker?

Why don't you just admit you're a full on obsessor?

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 17, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
I find it funny that Heather is now calling for people to be kind to each other when, a month ago Heather started the ball rolling by complaining about the Nye County Sheriff's Department and her unreasonable expectations about withholding information on Art's death for over four days...

I find your craven stalking completely unevolved.

WOTR

I certainly would not bring a lawyer or even anybody who could witness the documents with me to register a trademark.  Instead, I would be sure I was on the phone with a psychotic bitch from another country. I remember signing my mortgage like it was only yesterday.  I called up a stranger I met on facebook who resides in Nigeria, looked at the lawyer and said "I'm ready now.  Let's get down to business."

awguy

Quote from: Morgus on May 16, 2018, 10:24:31 PM
Ah, I discovered they did change the LNM stream URL today.  That must be why TuneIn isn't working, it takes them 24hrs to update to a new URL I guess.
But I looked at the HTML for the live stream thing on the LNM website and found the new direct URL stream there that works in PC media players like Winamp, etc:

http://69.162.103.66:8003/stream?type=.mp3

TuneIn is terrible at updating their audio feeds. Rollye James was bugging them for over a year before they changed her link.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2018, 10:11:30 AM
I certainly would not bring a lawyer or even anybody who could witness the documents with me to register a trademark.  Instead, I would be sure I was on the phone with a psychotic bitch from another country. I remember signing my mortgage like it was only yesterday.  I called up a stranger I met on facebook who resides in Nigeria, looked at the lawyer and said "I'm ready now.  Let's get down to business."

;D