• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Epaphroditus

Quote from: ninjashoes on October 20, 2017, 02:03:23 PM
She rates number #1 in hottest women in paranormal radio.

Both claims are spurious .

Swishypants

Midnight in the Desert. Rubbin' ya' Putna under the stars; lookin' for illegal Aliens!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 06:52:14 PM
Midnight in the Desert. Rubbin' ya' Putna under the stars; lookin' for illegal Aliens!

Who dod your mom have to blow to get that portrait done?

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2017, 07:12:31 PM
Who dod your mom have to blow to get that portrait done?

That's Gorgia O'Keef you dumb bastard. Literally everyone knows that but you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 20, 2017, 07:35:03 PM
That's Gorgia O'Keef you dumb bastard. Literally everyone knows that but you.

Oh, I know that. I just wanted to trigger you again, snowflake.  ;D

SnapT

Heather Wade
The loneliest girl on the internet
Can't even find a friend to help her push a planchette

cweb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 20, 2017, 11:43:07 AM
No more conspiracy shows? I think last night's guest broke her brain.
What a great idea- take a show that doesn't have any razzle-dazzle and remove one of the most reliable sources of interesting kookery. Better every day.

Kolchak

Apparently tonight's show is with the son-in-law of Ed and Lorraine Warren.

So I guess charlatans are perfectly fine so long as they don't have a "conspiracy theory."

Jackstar

Quote from: Kolchak on October 23, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
So I guess charlatans are perfectly fine so long as they don't have a "conspiracy theory."

Obvious gatekeeping shill is obvious.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2017, 05:22:54 AM
Obvious gatekeeping shill gun to the head is obvious.

I just actually listened to sat through the clip. Cringeworthy.

Jackstar

https://youtu.be/E0NAheMXhAk

Someone--anyone--get on the show, and start Heather talking about cartoons.

I'd do it, but she wouldn't be able to relax. No fun.

bateman

The cat lady who hawks wishing machines is above conspiracy theories. That’s rich.

Quote from: Kolchak on October 22, 2017, 03:32:06 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned this.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/heather-course-corrects-direction-show-audio-excerpt/

She learned the butthurt/passive aggressive/Im-gonna-quit routine from a master. Interesting comments section. Neckbeard left out the second part where she backpedalled

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 23, 2017, 04:52:49 PM
She learned the butthurt/passive aggressive/Im-gonna-quit routine from a master. Interesting comments section. Neckbeard left out the second part where she backpedalled

Hate to say it, but I will be pulling the plug in December. I committed to support her hoping she would get better. She has kept the show going longer than expected. Some of the science ones are done quite well. Others show her lack of depth.

It is the “poor me” attitude that started turning me off last fall. I stuck with it but seldom listen live anymore. Somebody remind me around Thanksgiving to turn off my subscription.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 04:58:39 PM
Hate to say it, but I will be pulling the plug in December. I committed to support her hoping she would get better. She has kept the show going longer than expected. Some of the science ones are done quite well. Others show her lack of depth.

It is the “poor me” attitude that started turning me off last fall. I stuck with it but seldom listen live anymore. Somebody remind me around Thanksgiving to turn off my subscription.

If she had just embraced her past at Bellgab and who she really is I think things may have gone quite differently for her. I think that was her fatal flaw.

Quote from: Kolchak on October 22, 2017, 03:32:06 PM
Surprised no one has mentioned this.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/heather-course-corrects-direction-show-audio-excerpt/

I approve of her position.  I haven't listened to her much in large part because she has too many conspiracy theory shows.  I want more of the paranormal.  What happens after we die is far more important than most conspiracy theories.  I am going to listen to her show tonight for the first time in months.  This is October after all.  I want ghosts stories, demons and that sort of thing. That is the stuff that got me hooked on C2C to begin with. I have no interest in listening to bozos who think the Earth is flat or that we never went to the moon.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2017, 09:45:36 PM
I approve of her position.  I haven't listened to her much in large part because she has too many conspiracy theory shows.  I want more of the paranormal.  What happens after we die is far more important than most conspiracy theories.  I am going to listen to her show tonight for the first time in months.  This is October after all.  I want ghosts stories, demons and that sort of thing. That is the stuff that got me hooked on C2C to begin with. I have no interest in listening to bozos who think the Earth is flat or that we never went to the moon.

I have been one of her biggest supporters, but over the last year I have grown tired of her attitude. It is hard to describe, but the “poor me/woe is me/what do you want me to do, quit” whining is definitely not what I agreed to pay for. I listen to selected downloads but it has been a long time since I made time for a live show. She has just gotten more tedious without getting any better.

I still think she is bettery than Noory and C2C with all of their commercials.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2017, 09:45:36 PM
I want more of the paranormal.  What happens after we die is far more important than most conspiracy theories.

The ghosts are all in collusion. WAKE UP SHEOPLE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 09:57:28 PM
I have been one of her biggest supporters, but over the last year I have grown tired of her attitude. It is hard to describe, but the “poor me/woe is me/what do you want me to do, quit” whining is definitely not what I agreed to pay for. I listen to selected downloads but it has been a long time since I made time for a live show. She has just gotten more tedious without getting any better.

I still think she is bettery than Noory and C2C with all of their commercials.

You've been listening to her more than I have.  I don't listen to any of the overnight shows on a regular basis anymore.  Jorch pretty much almost completely destroyed my love for the format.  Art didn't help when he quit MITD after a few months. I'll give Heather a chance this week if a good paranormal topic gets discusssed.  I've known about Tony Spera for about 20 years but have never heard him on a show so I'm sort of looking forward to this show.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2017, 10:15:43 PM
You've been listening to her more than I have.  I don't listen to any of the overnight shows on a regular basis anymore.  Jorch pretty much almost completely destroyed my love for the format.  Art didn't help when he quit MITD after a few months. I'll give Heather a chance this week if a good paranormal topic gets discusssed.  I've known about Tony Spera for about 20 years but have never heard him on a show so I'm sort of looking forward to this show.

If I remember correctly, you had disdain for the Warrens?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 11:19:46 PM
If I remember correctly, you had disdain for the Warrens?

No, not me.  I respect the Warrens enormously. I've got most of their books and have tremendous interest in their cases. I don't have any respect for Joshua Pee Warren. No relation.

I'm really enjoying Tony Spera tonight.  He has no use for sports kneelers. ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2017, 11:21:24 PM
No, not me.  I respect the Warrens enormously. I've got most of their books and have tremendous interest in their cases. I don't have any respect for Joshua Pee Warren. No relation.

Sorry. I either misunderstood some comments or had you confused with someone else that commented on them.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 23, 2017, 11:26:49 PM
I'm really enjoying Tony Spera tonight.  He has no use for sports kneelers. ;D
The subject doesn’t do much for me but the interview seems to be going okay.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 23, 2017, 11:27:31 PM
Sorry. I either misunderstood some comments or had you confused with someone else that commented on them.

There have been negative comments about the Warrens over the years on Bellgab but I can't remember who has been critical of them.  Some people think they are charlatans but I'm not one of them.

Quote from: Kolchak on October 23, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
Apparently tonight's show is with the son-in-law of Ed and Lorraine Warren.

Regrettably, Kolchak is one of the critics. :-\

At least Heather has the balls to actually try using a Ouija Board unlike a certain Ihateradio host.