• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie quote:
“I have felt a dinosaur bone.”

Oh my, I bet he has.

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 24, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
OMG !
I actually listened to that (whatever it was ?) and it sounded scary !
I could hear the intense groaning etc along with what sounded like various metal implements (I am guessing ?)
it could have been his wipe stick waving about knocking things over ?
anyway, once it stopped...
he waddled back to his chair all out of breath and looking “wiped out”

note: I did NOT hear any water running that might indicate washing his hands “after”

The grunts, the groans, the heavy breathing..my finger was this close to dialing 911

Norm

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
George,

You can get that Hercules chair even cheaper here -> https://www.lionsdeal.com/fla-rut-418-bk-gg.html   

Be safe!

My favorite chair from lionsdeal.com for the hovel control room, all metal construction and is pre-vented to allow bodily fluids to drip to the floor making cleanup (if desired) easy, just grab a nearby cat.

Lilith

Since Senda seems to be preparing to beg for a new mac, I was thinking somebody might like to remind Senda, he has a backup mac in storage, he just has to go get it.  right?

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 02:39:19 AM
Since Senda seems to be preparing to beg for a new mac, I was thinking somebody might like to remind Senda, he has a backup mac in storage, he just has to go get it.  right?

But that is Kathy’s mac. He is not going to settle for her mac. He is going to make her take all her stuff off his mac and then she can use her mac.  If the mice haven’t eaten all the wires yet.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
But that is Kathy’s mac. He is not going to settle for her mac. He is going to make her take all her stuff off his mac and then she can use her mac.  If the mice haven’t eaten all the wires yet.

I remember he said he gave it to Kathy, but also said since she wasn't using it and it was in storage, that he would have her take him to get it when they get a car.  My thoughts are, if he can take a train to get to AlienCon, he can take a train to get to the storage unit, where ever it is, to get the mac.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 03:03:21 AM
I remember he said he gave it to Kathy, but also said since she wasn't using it and it was in storage, that he would have her take him to get it when they get a car.  My thoughts are, if he can take a train to get to AlienCon, he can take a train to get to the storage unit, where ever it is, to get the mac.

If YP and LK were neighborly they could help out.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

Does he still have his aid with a car that's supposed to drive him around?

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 02:39:19 AM
wrrrong !
someone needs to remind FAT FALKIE...
he said “AFTER ALIENCON I WILL NOT ASK FOR DONATIONS AGAIN”

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: ONeill on June 24, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
It only makes me wish you were a kinky blonde chick with some nasty tattoos. That package together with the ability to talk dirty in a language inherently designed to bark commands at slaves absolutely tops my fantasy lists...

That was my wish for a lot of the Musings thread. Instead I fear it is populated by mostly middle-aged dudes who look like Jack Black, menopausal cat ladies, and women who take a fancy to mischiefmakers.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 03:22:09 AM
Does he still have his aid with a car that's supposed to drive him around?

That guy hasn’t been around since the trip to Kathy’s with Talkie. He may have been traumatized.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
That guy hasn’t been around since the trip to Kathy’s with Talkie. He may have been traumatized.

In which case SSI is supposed to assign a new aid, no?  Or maybe Sendas aid was never a real aid to begin with.

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
In which case SSI is supposed to assign a new aid, no?  Or maybe Sendas aid was never a real aid to begin with.

I don’t know Brig. Maybe he was in a witness protection program and got upset that Falkie showed his face while driving in that one video.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

We would be delighted to help but Laura is washing her hair and I have my toe nails to trim...sorry.  :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 03:46:12 AM
wrrrong !

Oh this is why we all adore you. Your impish innocence, that childlike naivete that imagines Senda can be taken at his word. :-*

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 03:46:12 AM
wrrrong !

He clearly asked for someone to buy him a new Macbook he did NOT ask for "a donation". Plus he said it was not begging.

The Falkie system of wording takes a legal scholar that failed all regular schools. When Falkie was lusting after an underage girl he distinctly said "This is not to get me in trouble".
When talking about Kathy he makes sure to point out that he is "not currently raping Kathy".

These disclaimers make all his statement inadmissible.

Every time you are saying he asks for donations or begs, say he raped Kathy or is a pedo you are breaking Falkie Law.

Do you want to end up in Falkie prison, because that is how you end up in Falkie prison.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 25, 2018, 05:00:06 AM
good point
FAT FALKIE does mention him occasionally
but, I am thinking a few exposures to FAT FALKIE at his “salary” just isn’t worth it !
(it’s NOT like he is FORCED to help FAT FALKIE...at least I hope so, for his sake)

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 25, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
He clearly asked for someone to buy him a new Macbook he did NOT ask for "a donation". Plus he said it was not begging.

The Falkie system of wording takes a legal scholar that failed all regular schools. When Falkie was lusting after an underage girl he distinctly said "This is not to get me in trouble".
When talking about Kathy he makes sure to point out that he is "not currently raping Kathy".

These disclaimers make all his statement inadmissible.

Every time you are saying he asks for donations or begs, say he raped Kathy or is a pedo you are breaking Falkie Law.

Do you want to end up in Falkie prison, because that is how you end up in Falkie prison.
FAT FALKIE is brilliant !
I shall pay closer attention...
thank you

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 25, 2018, 09:07:01 AM
We would be delighted to help but Laura is washing her hair and I have my toe nails to trim...sorry.  :(
maybe Laura could wash FAT FALKIE’s hair as she washes her hair in Casa Senda’s bathtub ?
and afterwards, you and FAT FALKIE could have a pedicure party afterwards ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 25, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
maybe Laura could wash FAT FALKIE’s hair as she washes her hair in Casa Senda’s bathtub ?
and afterwards, you and FAT FALKIE could have a pedicure party afterwards ?

It's worth considering.

We've considered it.

Not a fucking snowball's chance in hell.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 25, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

It's worth considering.

We've considered it.

Not a fucking snowball's chance in hell.

Going to Casa Senda to take him to the storage unit to get his mac out of storage,  is NOT worth considering IMO.  Think fleas and bedbugs in your car.

Quote from: brig on June 25, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Going to Casa Senda to take him to the storage unit to get his mac out of storage,  is NOT worth considering IMO.  Think fleas and bedbugs in your car.
maybe
that is what happened to FAT FALKIE’s personal caregiver/chauffeur ?
FAT FALKIE was discussing treating the kitties and flea bombing Casa Senda and slow Kathy’s apartment...

but, what he left out was flea dipping himself and slow Kathy !
LOL

and by the way, there is NO possible way FAT FALKIE is going to get rid of bedbugs and fleas...
a temporary decrease in the population is best he can hope for...
some fleas and bedbugs will avoid eradication and the food supply is plentiful !
(think FAT FALKIE and slow Kathy...kitties will do better, though)
only would take approximately 2 weeks for the population has been replaced and he is back to where he started !
LOL

FAT FALKIES flea problem (not to mention his bedbug problem) might just be beyond his ability to fix...
I did a little homework for FAT FALKIE...
How to Get Rid of Fleas in Your Casa Senda
Did you know the fleas you see on your pet only make up 5% of the total flea population in your home? Flea eggs and larvae hide deep in the fibers of your carpeting, furniture and even your pet's bed. Those you see are just a small fraction of the flea community making your home their home! These various stages of the flea life cycle are difficult to conquer. The sooner you take action, the safer your pet, home and family will be.
Follow the steps below to prevent a spring flea infestation!
way tooo late for this !
Treat your pet, your FAT FALKIE and your slow Kathy
To immediately kill existing, biting fleas on your pet, try a fast-acting product such as Capstar. Using a flea preventative, such as NexGard Chewables each month can stop fleas from jumping back on your pet.

Capstar Flea Treatment Tablets

NexGard Chewables

Revolution

Trifexis

Bravecto Chews

Sentinel
Kill fleas in your home & yard
* Sweep tile or wood floors, and vacuum carpets, rugs, and furniture.
* Use carpet spray - Spray carpets and upholstery in the home. Fleas love dark places, so spray under furniture and in crevices.
* Fog your house - Some foggers are effective up to 7 months, long enough to kill all the life stages of a flea in most cases. You may need to use 2-3 foggers depending on the size of your home. Learn how to fog your home.
* Spray your yard - Kill fleas with a yard spray before they come into your home on your shoes, clothing or pet with a yard spray.

Advantage Carpet and Upholstery Spray

Advantage Yard & Premise Spray
Tip: In order to kill all the flea life stages, you MUST treat your home and yard again - 3 to 4 weeks after your first treatment.
Thoroughly clean your home
Cleaning your home is a very important step to eradicating a flea problem. Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping help get the eggs, larvae, and pupae out of your carpets, upholstery, tile, and wood floors.
* Throw away the bag each time you vacuum. Flea pupae will hatch inside the bag from the vibrations your vacuum causes.
* Sweep & mop tile or wood flooring. Since fleas love dark places, they can live in your baseboards as well.
* Wash your pet's bedding - Fleas love to nest in the same place your pet does to keep feeding on him or her. Don't just take the cover off of your pet's bed, since fleas can be hiding in the stuffing as well.
* Wash your pet's toys - Fleas and eggs will hide in your pet's toys. If you can't wash one of your pet's toys, it is best to throw it out.
Tip: Wash all of your and your pet's belongings in hot water to kill fleas and flea eggs.

Fyodor Gutman

Senda should jump off the diving board at his local pool and see how many views that gets