• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marijuana

Started by Marc.Knight, March 20, 2010, 01:13:07 PM

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 10:12:44 PM

Nope. He was too busy fucking your mom in the ass. He made your dad watch.
Our pedo DrMD got triggered by the childhood memories of his macho brother. kek

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 10:12:44 PM

Nope. He was too busy fucking your mom in the ass. He made your dad watch.
Btw,Doc you are always bringing this topic up with all the members you fight here with so often.
Are you sure there was no strange sexual relations going on between you your brother and your mother.
Doc are you sure you know who your real father is. Is it possible that your older brother is your real father.
You sound like your family was really messed up bunch of sexual freaks. Family incest must be running deep in your life Doc.

Up All Night

TORONTO - Canopy Growth Corp, one of the world’s biggest medical marijuana producers, now wants to take on the world’s pharmaceutical giants.

The Canadian firm launched Canopy Health Innovation in late 2016 to build a portfolio of patented and federally approved cannabinoid-based medicines. The venture is one of a small but growing number of companies here aiming to compete with established drugs treating diseases ranging from anxiety and chronic pain to multiple sclerosis and childhood epilepsy.

They’re developing research-backed formulations to be sold as pills, inhalers, solutions and creams, with the goal of convincing doctors and insurers to embrace marijuana as a mainstream medicine.

“You’ll see a lot of companies like Canopy Health starting to form, and they’re basically going to create medical cannabis 2.0,” Canopy Health Chief Executive Marc Wayne said in an interview. “There is a gold rush for cannabis intellectual property, and it’s accelerating.”

Canada’s relaxed regulations, mature marijuana industry and free-flowing capital offer such firms a unique opportunity to advance research without the legal and political risks that bog down cannabis firms in the United States and elsewhere.

While U.S. federal law continues to ban weed in all forms, Canada approved medical pot in 2001 and will legalize recreational use this year. Its government welcomes and even finances the research and clinical trials needed to fully legitimize medical cannabis.

Canada is also one of only two nations - along with the Netherlands - that currently exports marijuana, allowing firms here to take immediate advantage of recent medical pot legalizations in more than 20 countries. Research firm Brightfield Group last year forecast the global medical cannabis market would quadruple to $31.4 billion by 2021.

Canopy Growth, a publicly listed firm valued at C$5.3 billion, retains a 46 percent stake in the new private company.

Canopy Health’s competitors include CanniMed, which last month agreed to be acquired by Aurora Cannabis to form what would be a C$6 billion firm, the world’s biggest marijuana producer by market value.

CanniMed has partnered with universities including McGill University in Montreal and the University of Manitoba on research into managing symptoms of multiple sclerosis, osteoarthritis and pediatric epilepsy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-marijuana-innovation/pot-pharm-booming-canada-weed-sector-plots-next-wave-medicines-idUSKCN1G00EK

Jackstar

Quote from: Up All Night on February 16, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
U.S. federal law continues to ban weed in all forms

Gonzalez v. UDV, 2006

Corona Kitty

Kushy Punch edibles are the best.

Up All Night

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-43300521

The Kanepi municipality in southeast Estonia was created last July through the merger of three previously separate districts ;and as a result of the local government shake-up, residents were given the chance to vote on a new symbol to represent the district, state broadcaster ERR says.

The overwhelmingly popular choice among the people of Kanepi was a design based on the cannabis leaf. According to ERR, "kanep" is the Estonian word for cannabis.

HumanBeing

For us Canadians the time is quickly drawing near  :D
It has been a while to get to this point though.
Although we've known legalization has been coming for many years the immediacy of it seems to have caught a lot of small towns and some businesses off guard.

However, there does seem to be an excitement about coming employment opportunities. Even though the provincial govt. will definitely be selling weed, in its current liquor stores, there should be some smaller type dispensaries opening up. But as you'd expect the govt. is not making it easy for entrepreneurs to acquire the proper licenses to do so. They really want to corner the market.
There are a few fish plants, that have been dormant, that are now being converted for the cultivation and processing of cannabis. This will result in a substantial boost of employment and economy for some towns who relied so heavily on the fish plant for income.

This is just a screenshot of a local news/radio website from the capital city of my province.

Marijuana was just a tease
Cocaine, heroin I take to please
Mofos I'm a drug fiend.

Okee dokie Mister Won’t Someone Please Think of the Children,  to it BLUNTly, thèse are unfit parents who should have been stériliséd at puberté.  That or require them to get a job and smoke outside . The same standards need to apply  to drunkards and tobacco cigarette addicts.     
Quote from: Marc.Knight on March 23, 2010, 08:35:45 PM
I grew up in a state (Vermont) where nearly 50% of the population uses marijuana.  I simply ask the proponents of legalized drugs to consider the real, hard, disturbing facts behind the great green cloud.

Pot head parents smoke wherever they like, including next to their innocent children.  Literally thousands of children are exposed to that drug in Vermont alone, every day.  It is permanently brain altering (as many long-term studies have proven) and has a more insidious effect: social de-integration.  Many adults tend to become seriously psychologically dependent on pot, and instead of buying food and clothing for themselves or their children, they spend most of their money at the local drug dealer buffet.  Inevitably, the family structure falls apart as every resource has to be devoted to attain that elusive, coveted, little baggy of pot.

Please think about the vast, and painful effects of any drug (including alcohol).  Think I'm full of crap?  Go see for yourself.  Visit the numerous child welfare organizations around Vermont, and New Hampshire, to see first hand the great lie behind the great green cloud.

Marijuana sucks.

Just took delivery of a brand new Storz and Bickle Crafty vaporizer. And I got a big bag of Master Kush. Seems appropriate to document the occasion here  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 17, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
Just took delivery of a brand new Storz and Bickle Crafty vaporizer. And I got a big bag of Master Kush. Seems appropriate to document the occasion here  8)

Will you be posting a review of it? I was considered getting that one but cheaped out and went the Arizer route instead. I hardly ever use it and still enjoy smoking more. The vaping actually makes me cough more for some reason. The best vaping experience I had was years ago I had a volcano but I wanted something portable. I've tried an bunch of portables and am still not satisfied.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2018, 06:14:26 PM
Will you be posting a review of it? I was considered getting that one but cheaped out and went the Arizer route instead. I hardly ever use it and still enjoy smoking more. The vaping actually makes me cough more for some reason. The best vaping experience I had was years ago I had a volcano but I wanted something portable. I've tried an bunch of portables and am still not satisfied.

I'm with ya on the Volcano. That was my first vaping experience. Couple of years ago I got a Vapir No2 which I rarely use now because like you, I preferred smoking.

This Crafty is excellent though. Very thick plumes of vapor from it and the closest feel to actual smoking. Battery life isn't great, about 3 12 minute sessions before recharging is necessary. I've got round this with a portable USB charger, so now I get about 3 hours. Been using it mostly at home anyway and just charge it between uses.

For the first few days I coughed a lung out. That dry itch that catches the back of your throat. It's like learning to smoke all over again! I endured nonetheless and after day 5/6 it was gone. I guess there has to be an adjustment period and through perseverance you get there.

Gotta say overall, this is a great piece of kit. It's portable yet it vapes like a solid table top vape. Which is good cos I really want to ditch smoking even though I do enjoy a smoke. And I enjoy the rollin' brings out the craftsman in me. Maybe do a once a month special like George Carlin did lol 

Jackstar

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 23, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
I really want to ditch smoking

Try one of these. I find the extra expense to be well worth it.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 23, 2018, 02:39:59 PM
Try one of these. I find the extra expense to be well worth it.

Thanks Jackstar, I'm going to check that out

Up All Night

I grew up in a state (Vermont) where nearly 50% of the population uses marijuana.  I simply ask the proponents of legalized drugs to consider the real, hard, disturbing facts behind the great green cloud.

Pot head parents smoke wherever they like, including next to their innocent children.  Literally thousands of children are exposed to that drug in Vermont alone, every day.  It is permanently brain altering (as many long-term studies have proven) and has a more insidious effect: social de-integration.  Many adults tend to become seriously psychologically dependent on pot, and instead of buying food and clothing for themselves or their children, they spend most of their money at the local drug dealer buffet.  Inevitably, the family structure falls apart as every resource has to be devoted to attain that elusive, coveted, little baggy of pot.

Please think about the vast, and painful effects of any drug (including alcohol).  Think I'm full of crap?  Go see for yourself.  Visit the numerous child welfare organizations around Vermont, and New Hampshire, to see first hand the great lie behind the great green cloud.

Marijuana sucks.

What sucks is the number of welfare and other children that live in places where filth permeates the 4 walls, and, the automobile 'walls', by way of dirty and nasty rap music, day and night. That's more of a mind-fucker to millions than pot use is.

Jackstar

In the early 1900’s, the Rockefeller and Carnegie families paid two men by the name of Henry Pritchett and Abraham Flexner to create a devious scheme that would forever change the construct of medical schools. The Flexner report, written by Pritchett, concluded that only medical schools that committed to using synthetic based medicines and avoided plant based treatments (homeopathic and naturopathic protocols) should be offered large grants that were created by Rockefeller and Carnegie. Some 17 years after the Flexner report had been written and published, almost half of the previously existing medical schools had been forced to close due to an inability to attract students that would pay tuition. In a nutshell, these schools were unable to compete with the medical institutions that were regularly funded by the large foundations set up by Rockefeller and Carnegie.

Today, I am inspired to provide your periodic reminder that the kind of people who espouse shades of the following philosophy:

Marijuana sucks.

... are all either profoundly ignorant, superstitious troglodytes who deserve to be roundly mocked and humiliated by all members of polite, decent society until the day that they die, or, are actual paid shills of the actual criminal health fraud fascist conglomerate who actually do not deserve the sweet release of death until their foul mendacity has been utterly, thoroughly, and finally exposed to the light of day. There's not really a whole lot of wiggle room here--it's a broad black and white split, but all the more valid for that, so I stand by this statement.

I might work on that theorem some more, it's a little long for a tattoo--for some.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on December 23, 2013, 03:30:59 PM...adopt a child that has been abused and abandoned.
I'm too afraid the kid would kill me as I slept at night.

Corona Kitty

Smoking blue dream now.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on July 28, 2022, 04:48:59 PMI'm too afraid the kid would kill me as I slept at night.

That reminds me of Bill Burr's bit on adopting a child soldier:

The part where he talks about adopting a sweatshop worker and a boy soldier starts at 2:35

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 21, 2022, 04:48:47 PMThat reminds me of Bill Burr's bit on adopting a child soldier:

The part where he talks about adopting a sweatshop worker and a boy soldier starts at 2:35

I ran out of time while trying to edit my last post.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on June 09, 2018, 04:01:05 AMToday, I am inspired to provide your periodic reminder that the kind of people who espouse shades of the following philosophy:

[See above, re: "something fascist"]

... are all either profoundly ignorant, superstitious troglodytes who deserve to be roundly mocked and humiliated by all members of polite, decent society until the day that they die, or, are actual paid shills of the actual criminal health fraud fascist conglomerate who actually do not deserve the sweet release of death until their foul mendacity has been utterly, thoroughly, and finally exposed to the light of day. There's not really a whole lot of wiggle room here--it's a broad black and white split, but all the more valid for that, so I stand by this statement.

Still no tattoos.