• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:27:27 PM
LOL, I know.  I remember Alex all those years ago gained fame by talking about sneaking into Bohemian Grove and catching the politicians worshipping a great owl god.

lol

I actually do believe there are strange shenanigans going on in Bohemian Grove but picturing Woodsy Owl being worshipped makes me giggle.

Let's not trivialize this.  He's Moloch, he's mean and he will fuck you up!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:54:13 PM
No problem, really.  I just hate seeing people being taken in by his pap.  He takes legitimate news stories and then fabricates and spins them to fit his fear-mongering agenda.  Ah well, there's a sucker born every minute.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 03:41:39 PM
Other than the fact that it's filled with sanctimonious turds like you, I love it!  ;D

Nah, nothing special about me.  I'm just a human with a modicum of intelligence.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 03:27:27 PM
LOL, I know.  I remember Alex all those years ago gained fame by talking about sneaking into Bohemian Grove and catching the politicians worshipping a great owl god.

lol

I actually do believe there are strange shenanigans going on in Bohemian Grove but picturing Woodsy Owl being worshipped makes me giggle.

Here's the actual picture taken at the event. Yeah, he was making it all up.  :D

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 03:55:36 PM
Let's not trivialize this.  He's Moloch, he's mean and he will fuck you up!

I always thought a bull symbolized Moloch.

You're right though.  I shouldn't trivialize Moloch.  He is a dangerous force.  Of course, MD doesn't believe in such nonsense as demons, do you MD?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 03:59:08 PM
Here's the actual picture taken at the event. Yeah, he was making it all up.  :D

That's a demon, MD.  I thought you didn't believe in such nonsense.  And why would a bunch of politicians worship a demon if there is nothing to it?  Huh?  Explain that away.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

You're right though.  I shouldn't trivialize Moloch.  He is a dangerous force.  Of course, MD doesn't believe in such nonsense as demons, do you MD?

What I believe is not so important. What your leaders believe should be important to anyone with a functioning brain.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:04:34 PM
That's a demon, MD.  I thought you didn't believe in such nonsense.  And why would a bunch of politicians worship a demon if there is nothing to it?  Huh?  Explain that away.

See my post above.

analog kid

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 11, 2017, 01:05:33 PM
What about just the idea of peeing?  hahahaha

Now that I've recovered my composure, can the Buzzfeed report be confidently dated to June or July like it claims, or can it at least have been inspired by the pol stuff?  Maybe the pol stuff was too hot so they had to water it down hahahaha help me

If you believe the Russian/4chan spin that this information came from them, you can’t use a calendar, or common sense. This information on Trump’s various personal and business dealings in Russia was being pursued by major campaigns and by major media to my knowledge as early as late July of 2015, and the “Ritz Carlton” information was out the in the summer of 2016.

http://gizmodo.com/4chan-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589

norland2424

obama plans to put the good Dr in a fema camp this coming Monday  :-\

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:02:25 PM

That's yet another of his many guises.  When I say he will "fuck you up" I mean he will whoop up on your ass something awful.  No wonder they worship him.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on January 11, 2017, 01:01:48 PM
If it's a "real" report, there has to be an explanation for how shoddy and unprofessional it is. What have you got on that--an empty bank?

I don't know that it's real, but I do know that 4chan is full of shit.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 04:05:01 PM
What I believe is not so important. What your leaders believe should be important to anyone with a functioning brain.  ;)

Afraid to tackle that subject, eh?  I understand since it conflicts with your worldview.  It just doesn't make sense to you that bunch of highly intelligent people would worship such a dark force since such things don't exist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 04:11:41 PM
obama plans to put the good Dr in a fema camp this coming Monday  :-\

I've already consulted with Trump's team about this and I told them the OC would be a good place to start this process. People there won't fight back.  :D

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 04:11:42 PM
That's yet another of his many guises.  When I say he will fuck you up mean in the physical sense

I am truly interested in the story behind that picture.  I wish you would share the story.  It might open up some eyes.  I do not take such things lightly despite my Woodsy owl comment.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 04:14:23 PM
I've already consulted with Trump's team about this and I told them the OC would be a good place to start this process. People there won't fight back.  :D

good thing im in Canada  ;)

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on January 11, 2017, 04:12:45 PM
I don't know that it's real, but I do know that 4chan is full of shit.

Heh,  I just heard 4chan mentioned as the source on Erick Erickson's show.  lol.  Our news media is run by a bunch of rubes who swallow every bullshit story about Trump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:13:32 PM
Afraid to tackle that subject, eh?  I understand since it conflicts with your worldview.  It just doesn't make sense to you that bunch of highly intelligent people would worship such a dark force since such things don't exist.

There's no subject to tackle. I'm talking about reality and you're trying to steer the discussion toward metaphysics. The main flaw in your reasoning is that you assume powerful people are also "highly intelligent" and therefore whatever they believe must be true.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 04:17:58 PM
There's no subject to tackle. I'm talking about reality and you're trying to steer the discussion toward metaphysics. The main flaw in your reasoning is that you assume powerful people are also "highly intelligent" and therefore whatever they believe must be true.

I'm not saying all powerful people are highly intelligent but quite a few are and I'll wager some of them are out there in Bohemian Grove worshiping Moloch.  We'll shelve this discussion for another thread though. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:15:26 PM
I am truly interested in the story behind that picture.  I wish you would share the story.  It might open up some eyes.  I do not take such things lightly despite my Woodsy owl comment.

The story is I got the picture by Googling "battered man."  The idea is that Moloch is a real bad ass.  Nothing more esoteric than just that.   It was an attempt at humor which now that I have had to explain I realize didn't work.  Never mind. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 11, 2017, 04:21:18 PM
I'm not saying all powerful people are highly intelligent but quite a few are and I'll wager some of them are out there in Bohemian Grove worshiping Moloch.  We'll shelve this discussion for another thread though.

No problem. I thought I heard your mom calling you too.  ;)

Please, don't take what I'm saying personally because I really do like you, and many of the other gabbers I may sometimes disagree with. I just have to call bullshit when I see it. That's my cross to bear.  ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on January 11, 2017, 03:09:04 PM
both you and Scifi earned this for not being AJ cultists

Mmmm. Jiggly.

JesusJuice

You'll notice that Rick Wilson says /pol/ instead of 4chan like the rest of media does. He's been on the losing end of a pissing contest with them for at least a year.

My favorite part of this long running battle is when /pol/ found a picture of Rick holding a black baby and determined it to be his grandchild. They made memes with the image about him being a "cuck". Rick Wilson say the black baby was a friend's and that he doesn't have any grandchildren. They found his daughter's real Facebook and showed him and then he finally admitted that he has a black grandson. He publicly denied his black grandson for weeks.

They found out that his son has a website called Pimp Feet. He gives tips about being a pimp but they mostly seem to be short fiction stories. He talks of beating up black women and in one section he talks about "pissing on whores" and "pissing in their mouths". This is where the piss memes started.

Rick's wife took to Twitter to defend her son and say that he's not really a pimp and it was just a fiction site he made. She got into an argument with several anons. At one point someone sent her a Pepe. She totally freaked out about it and this resulted in her being bombarded with many Pepe memes. She became hysterical and said she was going to report everyone to the authorities that were sending her nazi green frog things.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2017, 04:26:11 PM
The story is I got the picture by Googling "battered man."  The idea is that Moloch is a real bad ass.  Nothing more esoteric than just that.   It was an attempt at humor which now that I have to explain it I realize didn't work.  Never mind.

I see.  If you want to read an interesting story and believe in such forces,  I recommend a book about a Pittsburgh Republican politician who found himself involved in very disturbing haunting.  Moloch is involved.  The book is the Demon of Brownsville Road.  Mayor and top Catholic clergy in Pittsburgh became involved.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I3N5UV0/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 04:26:40 PM
No problem. I thought I heard your mom calling you too.  ;)

Please, don't take what I'm saying personally because I really do like you, and many of the other gabbers I may sometimes disagree with. I just have to call bullshit when I see it. That's my cross to bear.  ;)

Nah, I got nowhere to go.  This is the Trump thread though and we can have a discussion on supernatural stuff when we're listening to a good show about the subject sometime.  If there ever is another one.  :(

I really do like you too, MD.  We have a lot in common. It just seems to me you have been going overboard lately with the insults.  I think you'd do a better job by countering the anti-Trump posts with thoughtful, intelligent retorts rather than insults.  Some idiots like someguy deserve to be insulted but others don't. I do recognize that a lot of it is in fun and not to be taken seriously though.  I've said my piece for now.  Carry on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 11, 2017, 03:40:38 PM
Anyone remember when the CIA said there were WMDs in Iraq? Which story was more damaging? Hmmm?  :D

Only they didn't. But that was last week. Remember when AJ said Russia was bombing the USA 31ST DECEMBER 1999? Or that mass flu jabs were being implemented in 2009? Those that resisted were to be put in FEMA camps.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 11, 2017, 01:08:41 AM
Jesus. Some people actually fell for this.
What I find interesting is that the leftist media and Hollywood:
1) ran with an unverified or sourced "report" as news, even though the spin just recently was all of this "fake news" out there. And all the rumors, innuendo, and mysterious past of Obama was not taken up by major media.

2) that they would be outraged by "watersports" when they promote various fetishes and perversions as a matter of course and often say "what goes on behind closed doors is nobody's business" "people are born that way, who are you to judge" "sexual freedom" etc. And now are outraged by a peculiar sex act alleged to have been done.

Little Marco is really going after Rex but Rex has dealt with far more stressful meetings over the years.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice has risen on January 11, 2017, 04:31:43 PM
You'll notice that Rick Wilson says /pol/ instead of 4chan like the rest of media does. He's been on the losing end of a pissing contest with them for at least a year.

My favorite part of this long running battle is when /pol/ found a picture of Rick holding a black baby and determined it to be his grandchild. They made memes with the image about him being a "cuck". Rick Wilson say the black baby was a friend's and that he doesn't have any grandchildren. They found his daughter's real Facebook and showed him and then he finally admitted that he has a black grandson. He publicly denied his black grandson for weeks.

They found out that his son has a website called Pimp Feet. He gives tips about being a pimp but they mostly seem to be short fiction stories. He talks of beating up black women and in one section he talks about "pissing on whores" and "pissing in their mouths". This is where the piss memes started.

Rick's wife took to Twitter to defend her son and say that he's not really a pimp and it was just a fiction site he made. She got into an argument with several anons. At one point someone sent her a Pepe. She totally freaked out about it and this resulted in her being bombarded with many Pepe memes. She became hysterical and said she was going to report everyone to the authorities that were sending her nazi green frog things.

Aren't we living is just the best time ever?!  :D