• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

"They Must be destroyed"  Hey Dietrich and Solomon...the FBI KNOWS  YOU.  SHUT UP.  Your radio station is worthless and you know it.  You have NO impact on the USA.  Get ready for the white trash pieces of shit...you are going to get your skinny worthless ass exposed and beat to oblivion

Gunner65

Shit in a pot of water ?  A round table? You worthless asshats are gonna beg for more.  Trust me.

OdawgHI

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2018, 09:34:56 PM
Why would someone grow commercial corn in the Hawaiian Islands?   Seems like a great way to lose money fast.   ???

I think some of them were using it as a way to expense the inputs of growing weed. So the corn farm would lose money, but you can make it up on the black market.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is a worthless lying piece of shit

Gunner65

Dietrich has slandered his detractors for almost two years.  He has manipulated a VBA employee to illegally obtain personal identifying information which he made public and incites his followers to make false reports to the VAOIG and FBI.  

Gunner65

A VAOIG Investigation was recently concluded which involved Dietrich.  A copy of the same was provided to the FBI.  Anyone making a false report to the FBI on behalf of Dietrich or harass or threaten Richard K Cole Jr (Gunner65) have been and are now under Federal scrutiny   Revolution Radio Freedomslips, Daniel Arola, Gary States, and others are named.

If Dietrich wants to fight he should do it now.

Douglas Duane Dietrich is hereby advised to Cease and Desist from any further slander or harassment of Richard K Cole Jr. (Gunner65), using his live radio podcast and/or any subsequent audio/video postings resulting in any attempt to incite, influence, intimidate or threaten anyone under false pretense to harass or to publicly release without authorization the Personal Identifying Information of Richard K Cole Jr.

Gunner65

Dan Bernath, the infamous disbarred lawyer who slandered, harassed and sued many veterans including SFC Jonn Lilyea and US Navy SEAL Don Shipley is dead.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=77345

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/2018/01/24/pilot-killed-bonita-springs-plane-crash-accused-being-unapologetic-valor-thief/1062524001/

Air Traffic Control Tapes reveal Bernath was not using proper procedures...last words were "Mayday, Mayday"  https://www.fox4now.com/news/local-news/audio-before-plane-crash-shows-pilot-s-ignorance

Karma finally caught up with him.  Bernath tormented many veterans with his BS lawsuits and cost them hundreds of thousands in legal defense fees while publicly defaming and slandering them via social media etc.

Corona Kitty

good, I'm glad these half a fags were investigated.

Gunner65

One less insane "flying monkey" in the world. His Asian "wife" was "in another country" and it took 3 days for identification of his remains by next of kin.  FAA and others are conducting an investigation of the crash.  FAA has released audio of the ATC coms with "pilot" Bernath prior to the incident and documents of a prior crash incident in California have been public for years.

Where is Bernaths'  "asian wife"?  Why is the front of his property so unkempt?  Will Dietrich blame the crash on vengeful veterans and Aquino?  You bet he will.

Gunner65

Dietrich will likely claim that veterans harassed and gang-stalked Bernath and sabotaged his experimental aircraft causing his death.  But what is more likely is that Bernath was insane (he was legally committed to psych evaluation last fall) and the FAA did not recognize his rating as a pilot (Single-Engine VFR ONLY) as valid.  Yet he owned an aircraft and had license to fly?

Did Bernath even file a Flight Plan?  Did he properly pre-flight the airplane? There is evidence at another airport where he did not follow procedures with the ATC prior to flight. And crashed an airplane due to lack of fuel 200m from a runway! Then sued the aircraft manufacturer!!   Is this negligence on part of the FAA?

This may seem a simple incident to some of you..it is not. I believe it is bigger.  We will see.

Corona Kitty

Thank you gunner for your service by the way, you're a good man and I apologize that there are pieces of shit out there, who want to try and harm you. I know that very well myself, however these are all cowardly men,  who would be easily handled in a hand to hand combat situation. IF THAT EVER OCCURED.

Gunner65

I welcome Douglas Dietrich and challenge him and any of his "flying monkeys" who will claim veterans or Aquino had anything to do with the death of Dan Bernath prior to any result of a pending investigation. To be interviewed and recorded on-air and produce evidence of such a conspiracy.

(And show proof that Douglas yanked the balls from a Marine Close Combat Instructor at MCRD in boot camp before he was an ELS (Entry Level Separation) who had alledgedly chewed-off the penis of his own grandfather in 1969)  USMC says WHO?  Family of Dietrich in Wolcott, NY says WHAT?

Gunner65

My educated guess is that Bernath committed suicide.  But we will make note and observe. Kamikaze POS and demand why we have such insane flying monkeys flying aircraft and cannot communicate with the ATC on a number of occasions,  This is a failure of the FAA to screen pilots and instructors!   WTF?       

The ATC told  Bernath to  go to 2500 feet at a heading of 170 degrees.

Gunner65

the ceiling is known at 8 thousand and was IFR (Instrument flight rules) the Controller (ATC) advised him to a heading of 170 degrees and 2500 feet VFR (Visual Flight Rules)

The ATC cleared the pilot for take off? How is that?  With no proper ID of the aircraft or proper communication?

Gunner65

All his BS never stopped the insane.  Especially the fake lawyer stuff we saw.  Dietrich and his naive followers  are finished. And you can see it. It is bizarre and Dietrich knows it, any further claims Dietrich makes are total BS

Gunner65

As for his little living cult assholesI say Dietrich is a fucking pussy and sucks balls

Gunner65

Bring it you worthless insane piece of shit

Gunner65

Suck balls Dietrich...your little women have failed also. Many photos and artist proven fake as Dietrich presents them as his own.  The dietrich and asshole fake is done.  Dietrich is a liar and a fake yet no one will verify

Gunner65

Dietrich has been An idiot   I challenge any and all of you to attack because you are so stupid  You are like Bernath And Bernath is dead

Gunner65

Bernath is dead   Let this be a lesson to Dietrich and Revolution Radio Freedomslips WE ARE READY

And we are not afraid

Gunner65

We are real and Dietrich is not
Douglas Dietich is what?  This is war and Dietrich is a failure

Gunner65

San Fran Idiot Douglas Dietrich wages war on veterans: Veterans now show Dietrich as enabler to Dan Bernath and await results of FAA investigation  We win, Dietrich  and his cult followers are liars , Taboo Bros soon to be released from its Facebook what? 

Taboo Bros Dan Arola is a pussy too

Gunner65

Daniel Arola is a 50year old follower of Dietrich.  claims to be a male dancer martial arts trainer of  many and body guard and all around philosopher. Arola is a dumb ass wannabe and is also "Taboo Bros" ,  A Dietrich proxy and worthless POS .  It is the anti American angry and worthless marxist crap they spew,