• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 02:23:02 PM
It's classified. Blow.

I've heard that Jackstar still has bounties on his head offered by drug cartels in 5 different Latin American countries.  He can't tell you that though. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 02:27:52 PM
I see what you refer to, but it would seem to me that his gaping, vapid, cow-eyed stare has changed somewhat over the years, in ways I can't quite discern.

Maybe they killed his dog.

That's another possibility.

Yorkshire pud

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38590389

When Donald Trump's cabinet nominees talk about Russia are they are the same page as their boss?
Here's what the president-elect has said and how that compares to testimony from James Mattis, Mike Pompeo, Rex Tillerson and John Kelly.

I'm sure its all a misunderstanding. It'll be resolved when he fires them for disagreeing with his view of the world.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 02:34:24 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38590389

I'm sure its all a misunderstanding. It'll be resolved when he fires them for disagreeing with his view of the world.

What you are watching is Trump's policies being formulated on live t.v.  Talk about transparency!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 02:38:08 PM
What you are watching is Trump's policies being formulated on live t.v.  Talk about transparency!

Sure, but his upcoming staff don't take the same view. Now, ordinarily that would be no big deal, cabinet members disagree on certain issues. However, the 'Russian' issue is a hot one right now and Trump is notorious for shunning those who don't agree with him because his view, even if 99% of the finest brains disagreed with him, is the only one he takes notice of.

Quite a few despots through the ages have taken his stance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 02:48:38 PM
Sure, but his upcoming staff don't take the same view. Now, ordinarily that would be no big deal, cabinet members disagree on certain issues. However, the 'Russian' issue is a hot one right now and Trump is notorious for shunning those who don't agree with him because his view, even if 99% of the finest brains disagreed with him, is the only one he takes notice off.

Sure it's hot...because the mainstream media are pushing fake news to discredit Trump. The CIA is full of shit and now they're going after the FBI as a last ditch effort to sell this Russia scenario. I noticed his response was essentially Bring it!! That's because he knows if they continue to push it with him all the dirt will be exposed as soon as they start to tug at that thread. I'm sure this will blow up in their face like everything else has so far.  :D

K_Dubb

Sure, but his upcoming staff don't take the same view. Now, ordinarily that would be no big deal, cabinet members disagree on certain issues. However, the 'Russian' issue is a hot one right now and Trump is notorious for shunning those who don't agree with him because his view, even if 99% of the finest brains disagreed with him, is the only one he takes notice of.

Really?  If anything I think he's more the sort who agrees with the last person he talked to about something.  Inconsistency is one of the loudest charges against him.  Now you're saying he's the hobgoblin himself.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 02:53:03 PM
Sure it's hot...because the mainstream media are pushing fake news to discredit Trump. The CIA is full of shit and now they're going after the FBI as a last ditch effort to sell this Russia scenario. I noticed his response was essentially Bring it!! That's because he knows if they continue to push it with him all the dirt will be exposed as soon as they start to tug at that thread. I'm sure this will blow up in their face like everything else has so far.  :D

LOL.. Only the MSM didn't push it until Trump had been informed the story existed. If they were that vicious, they'd have published long before the election day. The story then was as it is now. They didn't publish.

His response is as we have come to expect on any given topic. Its becoming trite now. How anyone will take him seriously on an intellectual level is one that only psychiatrists might be able to answer.

He either closes his eyes, pouts and puts his little thumb and first finger into an O; or he clenches his teeth, then pouts and points at someone to come out with some spurious nonsense; oh, and then tweets some bullshit that only he thinks is truthful. He lies so much, its very difficult to know what he's actually referring to.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2017, 02:59:56 PM
Really?  If anything I think he's more the sort who agrees with the last person he talked to about something.  Inconsistency is one of the loudest charges against him.  Now you're saying he's the hobgoblin himself.

If it's not totally obvious to you yet, he'll say anything to sell what he's selling. He's a big whore!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 13, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

That last person is him.  :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 13, 2017, 03:02:33 PM
If they were that vicious, they'd have published long before the election day. The story then was as it is now. They didn't publish.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 03:08:47 PM
Sadly; I have nothing worthwhile. I can only post memes that I hope cover my inadequacies. But they don't. Again.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 13, 2017, 05:41:19 AM
I'm not sure whether it would be best to not really respond, and keep letting out more rope for these people to hang themselves with politically, or to fight back with full fury.

What that would look like is impeachment and removal of the ''progressive'' federal judges that have ignored the Constitution and the law, and handed down rulings based on their own ''progressive'' agenda (if they don't have the votes to impeach, they do have the votes to defund individual salaries and the expenses of maintaining offices and court staff), arrest and apply the RICO statutes to violent protesters at Thug Lives Matter riots, prosecute every Obama Administration official who has broken any law - starting with Hilary Clinton, and possibly Obama himself.  Root out and fire Obama moles - high level hires from the past eight years - or perhaps just start defunding and eliminating Cabinet Departments and various wasteful useless agencies within the Departments that remain - lay those people off, reorganize what's left, and lay off the remaining dead wood across the board.

And - this is key - provide a full explanation of what you're doing to the general public - every step of the way - and do not let the Ds and their Fake News Media define it for you.  Done right, the public would support this, in full.

If these people want a political war, they should get one.  The only question is which tack is better for the advancement of conservative ideas and policy.

Damn, you just made me cum in my pants. ;D ;D  Keep going,  this is better than looking at semi-nude pictures of Raquel Welch in all her glory.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 13, 2017, 03:37:45 PM
Damn, you just made me cum in my pants. ;D ;D  Keep going,  this is better than looking at semi-nude pictures of Raquel Welch in all her glory.

He writes fiction too...  :)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 13, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

*dismissive hand-wanking gestures*

Don't be so defeatist; If you can't bring yourself to buy an inflatable doll, go to the local brothel.

albrecht

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/overwrought-political-correctness-helped-trump-win-a-1125725.html

Has Political Correctness Gone off the Rails in America?
"Few terms are as divisive in today's United States as "political correctness." A concept that was intended to create greater freedom in the country may instead have resulted in the opposite. It also helped strengthen the right wing."

Kidnostad3

You still don't get it.  Trump hasn't been sworn in yet.  The cabinet nominees are formulating his policies but they haven't told him what they are yet.  Maybe after the moving vans leave the White House they'll sit him down and clue him in.  That's exactly how I want it to go.

CornyCrow

"A new poll from Gallup shows that just 44 percent of Americans approve of his presidential transition efforts while 51 percent disapprove. By contrast, 83 percent approved of President Barack Obama's transition in 2008. Even George W. Bush, who like Trump lost the popular vote, enjoyed a 61 percent approval rating of his transition as he prepared to enter the White House."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/13/unpopular-out-of-the-gate-trump-making-history-one-more-time.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 04:25:49 PM
"A new poll from Gallup shows that just 44 percent of Americans approve of his presidential transition efforts while 51 percent disapprove. By contrast, 83 percent approved of President Barack Obama's transition in 2008. Even George W. Bush, who like Trump lost the popular vote, enjoyed a 61 percent approval rating of his transition as he prepared to enter the White House."

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/13/unpopular-out-of-the-gate-trump-making-history-one-more-time.html

It must be from all the slimy ass-cracks like you spreading fake news. Just admit that you want a civil war. I say bring it!  ;)

I've stopped taking polls seriously.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

You are actually quoting CNBC?  Why don't you just quote the DNC daily talking points. You and CNBC are full of shit. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 04:28:58 PM
It must be from all the slimy ass-cracks like you spreading fake news. Just admit that you want a civil war. I say bring it!  ;)
Did you read the article?  We will not have a civil war as he will probably self-immolate.  I wish he'd do well, because I want the best for our country, but his cabinet is full of old anti-environment industrialists who want a tax break for the wealthy and for industry - something the general public disagrees with.  The public wants our infrastructure improved, which The Donald does not see as a priority. 

I'm interested to see what TrumpCare will look like.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Segundus on January 13, 2017, 04:35:13 PM
Did you read the article?  We will not have a civil war as he will probably self-immolate.  I wish he'd do well, because I want the best for our country, but his cabinet is full of old anti-environment industrialists who want a tax break for the wealthy and for industry - something the general public disagrees with.  The public wants our infrastructure improved, which The Donald does not see as a priority. 

No, I'm not interested in your propaganda. I'll just say that your side are taking things right up to the point of civil war with your truly desperate attempt to hang onto power. If you don't let it go by inauguration, which I'm sure you won't, I predict we will be heading for another civil war. I hope it's worth it to you.  ;)

Jackstar

I feel like it's going to be like that kind of sausage that gets made exclusively in the dark.

Dr. MD MD

Kidnostad3

but his cabinet is full of old anti-environment industrialists who want a tax break for the wealthy and for industry

Enough said.  Not only are you full of shit but you're an idiot who wouldn't recognize superior intelligence, uncompromising honesty and integrity and a record of real accomplishment if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.  All irredeemably fucked up liberals must show proof that they have not been lobotomized before being allowed to vote.  That would include about two thirds of the Democrat party give or take.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 13, 2017, 05:12:39 PM
Enough said.  Not only are you full of shit but you're an idiot who wouldn't recognize superior intelligence, uncompromising honesty and integrity and a record of real accomplishment if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.  All irredeemably fucked up liberals must show proof that they have not been lobotomized before being allowed to vote.  That would include about two thirds of the Democrat party give or take.

If you're trying to correct the impression that your typical Trump voter is a dungarees-wearing, pitchfork-waving rube, then I'm afraid you might want to consider revising your strategy.

Also, mind your fucking manners. She's being civil to you while you're being a supercilious dick.

CornyCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 13, 2017, 04:40:55 PM
No, I'm not interested in your propaganda. I'll just say that your side are taking things right up to the point of civil war with your truly desperate attempt to hang onto power. If you don't let it go by inauguration, which I'm sure you won't, I predict we will be heading for another civil war. I hope it's worth it to you.  ;)
After all the lies told about Obama, from the very start, I don't think you should be pointing fingers.  You have to admit, The Donald's cabinet picks are lacking inspiration.