• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ShayP

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 05, 2013, 02:56:49 AM
George enjoys changing up his stories as a nod to thuh lissners that it's all just BS.  In case anyone still believes anything he says.
In the words of George....so true, so true.
He also did it when talking to Gerald Celente.  George always talks about the "couple"....sometimes described as a 'young' couple....that he saw in a restaurant with their cell phones out, not speaking to each other the whole time. Blah blah blah.  Anyway...he told the story to Celente and said "the couples,,,,,,uh err the two couples,,,,uhhh the four people,,,,two couples were using their....blah blah blah"   I guess he can't keep up with his own bullshit.

ShayP

Noory also referenced 'Tippecanoe and Tyler too.'  However he substituted 'Tyler too' with Timbuktu.  :-[

Falkie2013

Quote from: McPhallus on March 05, 2013, 11:22:24 AM
Yah, it was a kidney, which made that poem seem all the more strange.  A kidney TX is actually one of the simpler surgeries... I've heard the heart transplants, for instance, are much more complicated.  I got to go home in less than a week.  Never had to do the dialysis thing, thank god.

That medical condition thread idea might be interesting, although I suspect this group would be more about psychological conditions rather than physical ones. :)

My Mother lost one of her kidneys due to a weird auto accident. But I don't know if you could live long with no kidneys.

Tara

sNoory is the like the boy who cried wolf.  He's told so many tales: pizza rolls, near kidnapping in Mexico, guy dying due to failing kidneys, etc. etc. that he's lost all credibility.  Some of these stories may be partially true, but you no longer believe any of them.  I think most of his "biography" of early life in Detroit or wherever, is largely fabrication or a stretch of the truth. 

Canned Heat

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2013, 04:21:15 PM
sNoory is the like the boy who cried wolf.  He's told so many tales: pizza rolls, near kidnapping in Mexico, guy dying due to failing kidneys, etc. etc. that he's lost all credibility.  Some of these stories may be partially true, but you no longer believe any of them.  I think most of his "biography" of early life in Detroit or wherever, is largely fabrication or a stretch of the truth.
The boy who cried wolf was actually smart, he was just outsmarted.

Noory is more like a creature who might follow the pied piper.

Nebraska888

Agreed!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 05, 2013, 05:30:41 PM

Agreed!

I just showed my gf a picture of Snoorge. She said :

" G*d, he's ugly ! "

Her first comment was that he looked so cheezy !  She also said he looks like one of those guys whom a hooker would service and hate every minute of it !

She also said he looks pissed off and that he looks like he got hit in the face with a 2 x 4. She really doesn't like the way he looks !

ROFL !

She'd never seen a picture of him before.

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

ufogadfly

Quote from: coaster on March 05, 2013, 03:27:21 PM
archaeologists find bones and fossils of animals every day, yet they have never found a ten foot tall bigfoot. If the skeleton of a small animal can last thousands of years, I think at least one bigfoot skeleton could do the same. Ive got to stand on the side of science on this one. There is no evidence for bigfoot, therefore bigfoot doesnt exist. Its a legend, a myth. And a silly one at that.

Generally speaking, only bones of animals that have died relatively recently are found in the wild.
Yes, fossils are mineral and not as susceptible to the elements that consume and disintegrate bone. However, the quantity of fossils  found of a given lifeform is tiny compared to the total population that existed over time, so if bigfoots exist(ed) in very small numbers compared to other creatures, then the likelihood of finding their fossil evidence is proportionally smaller.
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

Now, getting back to disGeorge, I have a new title for our favorite host:

Supreme Master of Stating the Obvious

And last night did I REALLY hear him ask Josh what they EAT on their journeys and how many miles has he gone on his investigations?   
Questions like those should be used as filler at the end of an interview when you’ve exhausted all the substantive ones. Guess he ran out of “show prep.”                                                 

coaster

Quote from: ufogadfly on March 05, 2013, 05:55:31 PM
Generally speaking, only bones of animals that have died relatively recently are found in the wild.

We will just have to agree to disagree. I don't want to argue with you over something like bigfoot. cheers. Also, George Noory sucks.

Roy Hinkley

I've been out of the loop lately.  Is this the site that has replaced godlikeproductions for venting our frustrations about C2C and Snoory??  I was off of there for quite a while, then couldn't get logged on any longer...

Anyway, this is Roy if anyone remembers me from the good old days of critiquing old George on GLP.

Just thought I would drop in and say hi....

popple

Don't forget that other story about his friend falling on the steps and being paralyzed. He loves to talk about him and shame him for not going for stem cell surgery every time there is a show on the subject.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2013, 05:34:00 PM

I just showed my gf a picture of Snoorge. She said :

" G*d, he's ugly ! "

Her first comment was that he looked so cheezy !  She also said he looks like one of those guys whom a hooker would service and hate every minute of it !

She also said he looks pissed off and that he looks like he got hit in the face with a 2 x 4. She really doesn't like the way he looks !

ROFL !

She'd never seen a picture of him before.

He has the look of a........USED CAR SALEMAN

Tara

Quote from: popple on March 05, 2013, 06:56:16 PM

Don't forget that other story about his friend falling on the steps and being paralyzed. He loves to talk about him and shame him for not going for stem cell surgery every time there is a show on the subject.

Didn't sNoory also once say that he has healing abilities and he actually healed someone?  Wonders never cease with the Snorge. 

Tara

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 05, 2013, 07:13:38 PM

He has the look of a........USED CAR SALEMAN

Used car salesman by day, Vegas lounge lizard by night!

Roy Hinkley

I guess I'll start with a post I did over on Amplicate.com which rates media personalities.  They ask you why you hate someone.  I just posted this over there a couple days ago because I am so frustrated by this Snoory who has ruined C2C.

Why I hate Snoory:

Doesn't listen to his guests - asks question they just said answer to. Just when guest starts to say something critically important he changes the subject. Makes inappropriate comments that are outright stupid or worse cruel or insensitive. Reads news like someone dying or pet being tortured just as if he is reading a dinner menu - has no compassion or feeling. He completely butchers the English language. All he has to do is regurgitate Drudge or other news sites (doesn't even do his own news) and he absolutely cannot get through his copy without NUMEROUS mistakes. Can't STAND when he says "Feb" for February likes it's cool or something. Doesn't do any prep for the shows. Always repeats what his guest says with another word with the same meaning like he is smart. For example guest will say there are many widgets, blah, blah, and George will say oh tons of them. Hate when he exaggerates EVERYTHING and says it's all over the planet or something that has happened twice is happening EVERYWHERE. Hate when he does music guests and other topics that have nothing to do with the paranormal. Really hate when I saw a video of him singing an Elvis song - he has forever ruined that song for me. I hate how he pronounces words like they're a foreign word or something strange and puts really stupid emphasis on the letters of the word. I hate how he can't say "open" and says "ohhnpen lines". I hate how he can't say "human beings" and says "human beans". I like how he thought Sanskrit was written in sand. I hate how with every guest he says read your book, "great work by the way" when you know darn well he has not read the book based upon his subsequent questions. It is also demeaning to the guest, for example a ph.D who really doesn't need George's validation that their work is good. Probably more, but my blood pressure is going up too much thinking about him.

I was also really going nuts about his whole pizza roll thing.  Here is a grown man, who goes on for days on end about burning his mouth on pizza rolls.  A grown man.  And honestly, who goes to the f'ing hospital for a dumb ass mistake like not blowing on your pizza roll.  And even better, what whimpy grown man calls his producer to TAKE him to the hospital for it!!  He can't drive himself to the hospital after burning his mouth on a pizza roll....  God forbid he get a papercut or something - he'd have Tommy going code 3 with lights and sirens to get him to the hospital. 

Quote from: popple on March 05, 2013, 06:56:16 PM

George is a complete ass for this one, the guy fell because he tried to keep up with George "at a mall" after George invited him to St Louis.  What kind of person leaves a cripple behind to such ahead to get to a store faster?  What kind of person blames a paralyzed man for his condition?  George, thats who!

CampsieNP

Quote from: Canned Heat on March 05, 2013, 03:45:33 PM
...maybe like some forms of cannibilism they eat the dead and then maybe they burn the bones so no one can know if they really exist or not.  You don't know what they may do.  They may be brilliant.

Bigfoot...."may be brilliant".
Hey....do you think,,,maybe he would be willing to host the show? It would be have to be an improvement.

Canned Heat

Quote from: coaster on March 05, 2013, 06:36:20 PM
We will just have to agree to disagree. I don't want to argue with you over something like bigfoot. cheers. Also, George Noory sucks.
excellent idea!  After all, gn sucks so much there's plenty to agree on!

Falkie2013

I can just imagine. Bigfoot takes over from swollen lip and his first caller is JC ranting about what a godless creature he is and how he should return to the woods from whence he came !

It WOULD definitely be an improvement over Snoory who still would still suck.

Canned Heat

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 05, 2013, 10:10:54 PM

I can just imagine. Bigfoot takes over from swollen lip and his first caller is JC ranting about what a godless creature he is and how he should return to the woods from whence he came !

It WOULD definitely be an improvement over Snoory who still would still suck.
you're so cute Falkie  <kissy>

Canned Heat

Quote from: Tara on March 05, 2013, 07:16:31 PM

Used car salesman by day, Vegas lounge lizard by night!
yes, he looks like that but sadly, he's the HOST of coast to coast, the home of Art Bell, that saved me from this fucked up world for over a decade and then another decade later I want to kill somebody, who could have known? 

It confirms two of my strong beliefs.  Never say never and all good things must come to an end.

Canned Heat

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on March 05, 2013, 07:30:03 PM
I guess I'll start with a post I did over on Amplicate.com which rates media personalities.  They ask you why you hate someone.  I just posted this over there a couple days ago because I am so frustrated by this Snoory who has ruined C2C.

Why I hate Snoory:

Doesn't listen to his guests - asks question they just said answer to. Just when guest starts to say something critically important he changes the subject. Makes inappropriate comments that are outright stupid or worse cruel or insensitive. Reads news like someone dying or pet being tortured just as if he is reading a dinner menu - has no compassion or feeling. He completely butchers the English language. All he has to do is regurgitate Drudge or other news sites (doesn't even do his own news) and he absolutely cannot get through his copy without NUMEROUS mistakes. Can't STAND when he says "Feb" for February likes it's cool or something. Doesn't do any prep for the shows. Always repeats what his guest says with another word with the same meaning like he is smart. For example guest will say there are many widgets, blah, blah, and George will say oh tons of them. Hate when he exaggerates EVERYTHING and says it's all over the planet or something that has happened twice is happening EVERYWHERE. Hate when he does music guests and other topics that have nothing to do with the paranormal. Really hate when I saw a video of him singing an Elvis song - he has forever ruined that song for me. I hate how he pronounces words like they're a foreign word or something strange and puts really stupid emphasis on the letters of the word. I hate how he can't say "open" and says "ohhnpen lines". I hate how he can't say "human beings" and says "human beans". I like how he thought Sanskrit was written in sand. I hate how with every guest he says read your book, "great work by the way" when you know darn well he has not read the book based upon his subsequent questions. It is also demeaning to the guest, for example a ph.D who really doesn't need George's validation that their work is good. Probably more, but my blood pressure is going up too much thinking about him.

I was also really going nuts about his whole pizza roll thing.  Here is a grown man, who goes on for days on end about burning his mouth on pizza rolls.  A grown man.  And honestly, who goes to the f'ing hospital for a dumb ass mistake like not blowing on your pizza roll.  And even better, what whimpy grown man calls his producer to TAKE him to the hospital for it!!  He can't drive himself to the hospital after burning his mouth on a pizza roll....  God forbid he get a papercut or something - he'd have Tommy going code 3 with lights and sirens to get him to the hospital.
Will you marry me?  :-*

Why I hate Snoory:

George has perfectly reasonable explanations and excuses for all this.  He has a system.  George gets it.  Just kidding, I'm stopping now before I make myself ill

michio

Quote from: ShayP on March 05, 2013, 03:53:20 PM
In the words of George....so true, so true.
He also did it when talking to Gerald Celente.  George always talks about the "couple"....sometimes described as a 'young' couple....that he saw in a restaurant with their cell phones out, not speaking to each other the whole time. Blah blah blah.  Anyway...he told the story to Celente and said "the couples,,,,,,uh err the two couples,,,,uhhh the four people,,,,two couples were using their....blah blah blah"   I guess he can't keep up with his own bullshit.

Georgie needs Tommy to make him a special stack of 3x5 index cards just to keep track of his bullshit. Or he needs to hire a bullshit continuity supervisor who'd be working a lot of overtime.

Nebraska888

Why I hate Snoory:

BRAVO!!!!!!  WELL SAID!!!!!  GOOD JOB!!!!!!

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 05, 2013, 11:38:32 PM

BRAVO!!!!!!  WELL SAID!!!!!  GOOD JOB!!!!!!

Thanks Nebraska!  Felt good to vent a little.