• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 18, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
Thank you Lee, brig and everyone for your healing thoughts, prayers and candles

I'm still hanging on.

I Love "YOU" ALL

With your Faith Hope Love ...I will soar again

The 'Crow is on the mend!     YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gang down at Ralph's really came thru.   

Here is a Scooby Snack to help with your recovery White Crow

White Crow
In a golden cage
On a winter's day
In the rain
White Crow
In a golden cage
Alone
The leaves blow
Across the long, black road
To the darkened skies
In it's rage
But the White Crow
Just sits in his cage
Unknown
White Crow must fly
Or he will die

chefist

Hoodies for all! Praise be!

...just pm me your addresses.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on December 18, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
They had to take WhiteCrow's teeth out when they intubated him. That's not his fault.
*looks over at the digital pig snuggler*  so, they took his teeth out, did that cost extra?  If so, if I hold DPS down, will they give me a break because we didn't use any anesthesia?

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on December 18, 2018, 07:48:43 PM
Hoodies for all! Praise be!

...just pm me your addresses.
Don't forget this guy and friend.  I'm guessing Tommee takes an Iowa-class battleship size hoodie.

Jorch Noory
c/o PremRat Networks
15260 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Metron2267

I'm still hanging on.

I Love "YOU" ALL

Major prayers and positive energy heading your way - stay strong! ;D

AZZERAE

I really wore my prayer mat out on you, big guy. Now take care of yourself for Gods sake.

just spent 20 minutes with your prayer candle shoved up my own ass. you da man WC!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 19, 2018, 05:09:23 PM
just spent 20 minutes with your prayer candle shoved up my own ass.

Dat ass be fiya

Quote from: Azzerae on December 19, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
Dat ass be fiya, son

kept it lit the whole time, too! my bootyhole is sore tho.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 19, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
kept it lit the whole time, too! my bootyhole is sore tho.

#TheAssIsAlwaysBrowner

Jojo

I'm still hanging on.

I Love "YOU" ALL

https://youtu.be/r7olqJtW8EI

Jojo

>:(
Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2018, 03:11:04 PM
And not just ammonia but ammonia derived from ground up deer antlers!

And the licorice I like they use ammonium chloride (salmiak) which is naturally found from burning coal dumps and most of the world uses in industrial or agricultural purposes but the Northern Europeans put in candy. Haha.  An acquired taste.
I like saccharin.  It is derived from mining coal.

Jojo

Quote from:    RUTTER    on December 17, 2018, 08:31:17 PM
Do you read every post and try to figure out how to be contrary to it? That's a bad rut to get in.
Only the ones that put down a woman, as you just now did.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Only the ones that put down a woman, as you just now did.

WTF 14 , 3 days later you rip on Roswells in WC's thread?

:o

Jojo

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 17, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
They aren't plushies. They are a lot like people. What would you do if someone you didn't know or trust picked you up in their arms? I'm guessing you would have the same reaction. Even a teacup poodle is descended from a wolf. It sucks we have domesticated these animals to be dependent on us and then we abuse them.

Also, that girl that internetted the pic of her bloody eye should go to the goddamn doctor instead of trying to get sympathy on the internet for being stupid with an animal.
She did go to the doctor.  She said they said if she hadn't been wearing contacts, her cornea would have been ruined.  Her eye was laid up for months and I think she had to get stitches in her lower eyelid.  She was not taking a selfie; the incident was caught on film that was already rolling for other reasons (as you can sort of tell since the perspective resembles a security camera.) The animal did know her well, and was not being abused.  I suspect the cat was jealous of her always being online staring at a computer, instead of giving her pet attention.

WildCard

Quote from: VC on December 18, 2018, 01:05:35 AM
Is WhiteCrow AKA Bear on Hw's show?

Unless he had a stroke, no.

Heater told Bear he could call and talk like a retard anytime on her show.
That's just good radio.
#Legacy

WildCard

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

Are you a cop? Cause I hate cops. You want to be a cop, huh?

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 20, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
Are you a cop? Cause I hate cops. You want to be a cop, huh?

It is becoming abundantly clear to me that you are a complete:

Jojo

You, righteous?  Okeee.  I reported your recent video of damaging, heinous domestic cat abuse to GIPHY for removal bec it is against their policies to video animal abuse.

My experience knowing White Crow briefly is that the point would probably be, that this gamer girl was seriously injured and then here falsely blamed for animal abuse and vanity during the incident.
http://djfm.ca/cat-almost-scratches-gamergirls-eye-out-live-on-webcam/

Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe White Crow would say pretty girls are not innocent until proven guilty, but I doubt it.

Jojo

Only rutted, it was torn already.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
You, righteous?  Okeee.  I reported your recent video of daming, heinous domestic cat abuse to GIPHY for removal bec it is against their policies to video animal abuse.

First - it was not "my video". I've not uploaded anything to giphy.

Second - how do you know it was authentic and not a fake?

Third - what is your beef with Roswells?

Oh and...

...don't judge...

QuoteMy experience knowing White Crow briefly is that the point would probably be, that this gamer girl was seriously injured and then here falsely blamed for animal abuse and vanity during the incident.

I fail to see where WC factors in any of that, plus it was on a different thread, wasn't it?

Quotehttp://djfm.ca/cat-almost-scratches-gamergirls-eye-out-live-on-webcam/

Maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe White Crow would say pretty girls are not innocent until proven guilty, but I doubt it.
What does any of this have to do with his convalescence? :o

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 03:42:41 PM
First - it was not "my video". I've not uploaded anything to giphy.

Second - how do you know it was authentic and not a fake?

Third - what is your beef with Roswells?

Oh and...

...don't judge...

I fail to see where WC factors in any of that, plus it was on a different thread, wasn't it?
What does any of this have to do with his convalescence? :o
I meant your re-display of the video.  The one I reported is on GIPHY.  It may have been in a different thread, but it has affected your reputation across two websites.

I believe the injury was authentic and not fake because I researched the story using multiple sources including original ones.  So now, in addition to false charges of animal abuse aggravated by vanity, now you suggest she could also be a big liar!  Someone here really has a thing against pretty, young, injured girls.

My beef was already stated, not to judge a young girl negatively without knowing the situation.

Are you suggesting White Crow were not a believer in innocence until proven guilty?  In treating young women with the same respect we give to other humans?

My replying to Roswells is no less about White Crow than a lot of the other posts here.  You are like a man with a facade of shirt and shorts.on the front.but completely naked on the back, in your hypocrisy and sudden display of righteousness.  If you are a cop, you have become the monster you stalk.

Jojo

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 03:52:26 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk

:o :o :o
You're so patriotic about America's civil state, but you.go to the UK and Lebanon to feed your secret need.

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on December 20, 2018, 03:53:57 PM
I meant your re-display of the video.  The one I reported is on GIPHY.  It may have been in a different thread, but it has affected your reputation across two websites.

Drat, my karma rating is imperiled.

Time to walk the kitty:

QuoteI believe the injury was authentic and not fake because I researched the story using multiple sources including original ones.  So now, in addition to false charges of animal abuse aggravated by vanity, now you suggest she could also be a big liar!  Someone here really has a thing against pretty, young, injured girls.

But I never suggested it was fake at all, do try and be accurate...

QuoteMy beef was already stated, not to judge a young girl negatively without knowing the situation.

Are you suggesting White Crow were not a believer in innocence until proven guilty?  In treating young women with the same respect we give to other humans?

I'm not suggesting anything really, but you sure are.

QuoteMy replying to Roswells is no less about White Crow than a lot of the other posts here.  You are like a man with a facade of shirt and shorts.on the front.but completely naked on the back, in your hypocrisy and sudden display of righteousness.  If you are a cop, you have become the monster you stalk.

Uh I'm not a cop, but thanks for hallucinating that too...

Here, have another .gif: