• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Please pray for WhiteCrow.

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 12, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Quote from: username on December 14, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping

Any chance of bringing back the "This is White Crow ®" spot back for your next show intro? 

As a fitting tribute to the man, errrr bird, that has done so much?

chefist

“Here lies Fred

Who was alive and now he is dead

There is no more to be said”

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 14, 2018, 02:27:00 PM
Oh shit.  It's White Crow!

I just got my in memoriam tattoo and I guess I cocked it all up.  Now what?

Just think of your tat as WC in a negative film-type format.  Or WC in black face.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: chefist on December 14, 2018, 02:48:21 PM
“Here lies Fred

Who was alive and now he is dead

There is no more to be said”

They say Fred did die

Just like he lived

With only a hoodie on

Half naked and stiff

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 14, 2018, 02:35:34 PM
Any chance of bringing back the "This is White Crow ®" spot back for your next show intro? 

As a fitting tribute to the man, errrr bird, that has done so much?

Haha.    ^_^

I can do that.

Quote from: username on December 14, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
Haha.    ^_^

I can do that.

I am sure the 'Crow family, along with legions of fans would appreciate that.   

It brings to mind his famous call into "George Senda: A life Well Lived" where he bemoaned his fate at being stuck
with chocolate graham crackers on a Saturday night.    Those were heady times...........................

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 14, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
I am sure the 'Crow family, along with legions of fans would appreciate that.   

It brings to mind his famous call into "George Senda: A life Well Lived" where he bemoaned his fate at being stuck
with chocolate graham crackers on a Saturday night.    Those were heady times...........................

Haha, that was funny indeed. I'll get that in the podcast version and stream version.

whoozit

Oh mighty White Crow
Please give me the power
To collect people’s addresses on the internet
In exchange for a hoodie
It’s not creepy at all

JesusJuice

Rest in peace, Old Crow. It's such a shame that that son of a bitch Gravity Sucks couldn't have died in your place.
Sad.

MV/Liberace!

Update from Mrs. WhiteCrow:
"There was a miscommunication between hospitals and it turns out the secondary hospital did not have the tubing they repeatedly claimed to have. We are now in the process of moving him to a Ralphs. Please let the users of your internet page know this."

Quote from: Liberace! on December 14, 2018, 09:01:59 PM
Update from Mrs. WhiteCrow:
"There was a miscommunication between hospitals and it turns out the secondary hospital did not have the tubing they repeatedly claimed to have. We are now in the process of moving him to a Ralphs. Please let the users of your internet page know this."

Like to a dumpster out back?  That sounds grim indeed............................

I mean if it was to a Piggly Wiggly or a Winn-Dixie there might be *some* hope.

Jackstar

Just an FYI: after a hundred posts, I am still unclear on what is actually happening in this thread.

It probably doesn't help that I have half the posters /ignored, but some judicious clicking has revealed nothing sensible.

Thusly, I proffer the following joke, which I have shamelessly copypasted below:

QuoteA man is walking through the recreation ground of his local park when he notices a huge fight in full fury on the football pitch he is passing.

"What's going on?" he asks a spectator watching from the side-lines.

The other replies, "It's a match between the Masons and the Knights of Columbus."

"What's the score?" asks the first man.

"I don't know, it's a secret."

Metron2267

Couldn't they have parked him at a Vons?

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 15, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
Couldn't they have parked him at a Vons?

If your just parking him in the lot- you should ensure that you give him a lift in the correct vehicle.  Does Vons sell ice picks?

Metron2267

DOH!

I think their tubing aisle is bare...X-mas goods rotation... :-X

Lilith

When can we quit praying for WhiteTroll?

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
When can we quit praying for WhiteTroll?

Never.  Once you post in or even glance at this thread, you are snared forevermore into the Cult of the Crow

AZZERAE

Never doubt the power of prayer.

whoozit

Dear WhiteCrow,

I would like a new set of LEGO for Christmas.

Thank you,

whoozit

AZZERAE

Had my dear vicar say a few words for White Crow today. Stay strong and pull through buddy.

Jojo

How is White Crow doing? I have been praying along these lines for some time, because someone suggested prayers.  But that's all I know.  I never forgot the night you helped get those Senda vultures off someone's case!  Best of times.

starrmtn001

My Prayers are for you, WhiteCrow.
Shame on those who disparage WhiteCrow at this particular time.

WhiteCrow.  I pray for your healing and return to BellGab in full power.
We, True Members Of BellGab, honor you!

Lilith

Dear WhiteTroll,

I have been using my wishing machine every day to send you

#Thoughts and Prayers

for a speedy recovery.