Started by Lilith, October 13, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 03, 2018, 02:49:01 PM
well, i never did learn how to read or write. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's overrated a.f.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 02:53:51 PM
When you gotta go... You gotta go. 😲

and chefist did went, he filled the bucket to the rim.
it was liquid gold 8)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 03, 2018, 02:45:46 PM
there are many such cases of heroes not wearing capes. commitment.

I don't think I have ever heard such sustained high energy.  It was the radio equivalent of Pheidippides's run to Sparta.

He really hit his stride with the Martinez Tonight shows, with that whole late-night Johnny Carson vibe and take-all-comers sensibility.  That whole "we make our own entertainment" ethos he promulgated should be our motto.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
It's a metaphor for your show.

I'd understand it better if my show, only had a total of 200 listeners.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2018, 02:57:37 PM
I don't think I have ever heard such sustained high energy.  It was the radio equivalent of Pheidippides's run to Sparta.

He really hit his stride with the Martinez Tonight shows, with that whole late-night Johnny Carson vibe and take-all-comers sensibility.  That whole "we make our own entertainment" ethos he promulgated should be our motto.

that's the best kind of entertainment in my humble opinion.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 02:56:45 PM
and chefist did went, he filled the bucket to the rim.
it was liquid gold 8)

There is a YouTube streamer, who took a piss on his basement floor. That was some water sports goodness.

ZaZa

*sad*
brig didn't approved of chefist pissing in the bucket on the air.

chefist ignore her and her opinions about your show,..please come back and do the shows again and as the opening act
have some nice meditation music in the background and you pissing in the bucket. Make sure the stream is strong and loud. 8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 03:05:22 PM
*sad*
brig didn't approved of chefist pissing in the bucket on the air.

chefist ignore her and her opinions about your show,..please come back and do the shows again and as the opening act
have some nice meditation music in the background and you pissing in the bucket. Make sure the stream is strong and loud. 8)

Brig thinks it's sad.

ZaZa

MASSIVE ACT OF SADISM by brig
related to chefist's show.

..she stopped chefist's stream mid air.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

I'm not sure she's able to control his piss. I could be wrong though.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
I learned a few of you can't spell the name "michael", correctly. I hope that helped solved the mystery.

I specifically remember asking you how you spelled your name while I was in chat during the first show I listened to of yours which was the one Falkie was in. I only asked because you said it was spelled with a y and I asked if that is really how you spelled your name. You said it was. It's all there in the transcript and/or the Falkie podcast

Fun Fact: There were a ton of Falkie threaders listening to that show, so much so that the hosts were kind of surprised and definitely his regular chatters were surprised at how many listeners Falkie brought in. I think that is when username became a bellgabber.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 03:12:07 PM
I'm not sure she's able to control his piss. I could be wrong though.

O yea?... just look what she did to Lee.
Did you ever heard him pissing in the bucket under his desk on the air during GabCast ?
No never. She is not allowing it.
That's why he is wearing diaper when doing GabCast.
*sad*

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
I specifically remember asking you how you spelled your name while I was in chat during the first show I listened to of yours which was the one Falkie was in. I only asked because you said it was spelled with a y and I asked if that is really how you spelled your name. You said it was. It's all there in the transcript and/or the Falkie podcast

Fun Fact: There were a ton of Falkie threaders listening to that show, so much so that the hosts were kind of surprised and definitely his regular chatters were surprised at how many listeners Falkie brought in. I think that is when username became a bellgabber.

That's a little unusual that you would remember that. What you heard was me, referring to my Skype username.

I've been a bellgabber, a lot longer than most people here. I'm glad people enjoy falkie, but it's only the people here that do. Which isn't exactly a high number.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 03:23:53 PM
That's a little unusual that you would remember that.

Yes, I know it's unusual. I don't make fun of your disabilities. damn.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 03:25:43 PM
Yes, I know it's unusual. I don't make fun of your disabilities. damn.

I wasn't, just taken back by what you remembered. It could be worse.. you could have the memory of a Jerome corsi.

ZaZa

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
#PissBucket

At least the fucker could whistle ...
but no he had to do it for all to hear it.

#brigGotGrossedOut

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 03, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

You should post here more often. You're in my top ten, maybe even top five favorite posters here (I don't have time to collate at the moment).