• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Stellar

An asteroid?  Stasi Government sponsored terror!  What no one saw him sneak in all that artillery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-z0qjJ5XLc

Juan

Oh my. Hotel security investigated and he shot a security guard through the door.

Swishypants

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2017, 04:31:39 PM
Oh my. Hotel security investigated and he shot a security guard through the door.

FAWK U ASS WHORE!!!

https://youtu.be/AuUqpZgHiEE

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

He learned to kill from Hillary.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on October 02, 2017, 04:38:02 PM
Government Stasi State sponsored terror.

They in league with the Playdoughians too?  ???

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
The sheriff says there were 16 guns in the room, calibers 308 to 223

You can add 18 guns in his home

The dude had more guns than some people have pieces of clothing

But his family says he's so well adjusted  and nothing strange 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

The paid actor scenario just got more likely.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

Its good that there's someone out there making videos. Rejoice!

Stop tooting your own horn.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

I wish she had gotten school lunch reform passed through before you ate these everyday you tubby bitch!

Eww! Did your mom have an abortion AND take a shit on that tray?  :o

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 05:00:53 PM
Eww! Did your mom have an abortion AND take a shit on that tray?  :o

Steak Finger day! Made with real fingers!

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 04:56:56 PM

18 guns is not a lot i own more than that and i don't consider my collection a big. I know people that have multiple large gun safes full of guns im talking like 80-100.

Swishypants

Quote from: crescent fresh on October 02, 2017, 05:18:55 PM
18 guns is not a lot i own more than that and i don't consider my collection a big. I know people that have multiple large gun safes full of guns im talking like 80-100.

Weed! 18 Guns? Hmmm.

What I want to know is how the hell does he get 19 guns into his hotel room? 4 or 5 I can see but not freaking 19.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 02, 2017, 05:22:35 PM
What I want to know is how the hell does he get 19 guns into his hotel room? 4 or 5 I can see but not freaking 19.

Because dey wasn't no mudda'fuckin' 19/Eleventy Quadrazillion Gunz holmes!

Zetaspeak

WE definitely run in different circles

Remember 18 + 16 in hotel so 34 at least in total. I am seriously trying to think of a product that I have 30 of in my possession.

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

Remember 18 + 16 in hotel so 34 at least in total. I am seriously trying to think of a product that I have 30 of in my possession.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 02, 2017, 05:22:35 PM
Golf bags or the old violin-case trick? He had his room since Sept 28th so opportunity for coming/going and bringing up more bags etc. But wouldn't maids notice all the guns? I guess it isn't illegal but one would think the maids cleaning up or making the bed would alert security on a potential problem? Especially in a place like Vegas where there is desperation, heavy partying, lots of money and cash around, etc and what-not.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2017, 05:35:51 PM
Golf bags or the old violin-case trick? He had his room since Sept 28th so opportunity for coming/going and bringing up more bags etc. But wouldn't maids notice all the guns? I guess it isn't illegal but one would think the maids cleaning up or making the bed would alert security on a potential problem? Especially in a place like Vegas where there is desperation, heavy partying, lots of money and cash around, etc and what-not.

One can easily opt to not have maid service while staying in a hotel. Just leave the do not disturb sign up. Plus i believe it was a 2 room suite so they could be stored in bags anywhere.

I have 9000 movies,  thousands of comic books and cd's and hundreds of books (never counted the number of books but probably several thousand).   19 guns were in the hotel room in the last update I heard.

Dr. MD MD

I am seriously trying to think of a product that I have 30 of in my possession.

Oversized dildos.  ;)

Swishypants

I was listening to the breech live fuckers. They said "a few" (that means three if you're educated) and that's what was there. The 19 guns is total bullshit. He had a pistol and a couple of semi-automatic RPD's or RPK's that were illegally modified. It's easy to modify a weapon for full auto. There is shit all over the interwebs on how to do it and it can be done with shit from Home Depot and a Dremel Tool. That's not news to anyone with more than 3 brain cells. He may have had a GMPG or M-60 clone in semi-auto that was also modified rather than the RPK. Point is, there were three guns. 19 is MSM political bullshit. Thee, plus ammo, would fit in an oversized PING bag on a caddy.

P.S. Remember ONE of the three was a pistol he just used to kill himself with! So really only two guns used in the attack.