• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Youtube's new layout. You can't comment or reply with out a Google+ account.

Started by Foodlion, November 07, 2013, 01:50:30 PM

Foodlion

Very LAME. Please thumbs down this video if you agree

Meet the new YouTube comments
There's no back door to go around this either.
Fuck Facebook
Fuck Twitter
Fuck Google+

Dude111

Yes they are quite intrusive!!!!!!!

THE SOLUTION: Get off that stupid site and find one that isnt!!

Sardondi

It's all about Google's plan to essentially control the world  through control of access. And, no, it's hardly a joke.

"Google: Don't Be Evil."

onan

Quote from: Sardondi on November 07, 2013, 10:18:28 PM
It's all about Google's plan to essentially control the world  through control of access. And, no, it's hardly a joke.

I have been sayin that for years

Foodlion

I just checked the comments section and got a good laugh at this one[attachimg=1]

area51drone

Quote from: onan on November 08, 2013, 06:56:57 AM

Reminds me that we should start a thread on people taking meds...  there are way way way too many people regulating themselves (unnecessarily perhaps) with medications.  My friend who passed away being one of them.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on November 08, 2013, 07:00:50 AM
Reminds me that we should start a thread on people taking meds...  there are way way way too many people regulating themselves (unnecessarily perhaps) with medications.  My friend who passed away being one of them.

Hard to say, for me. I am sorry for your loss. And it is very easy when angry to look for one specific cause. But I have no information on your friend.

I will say that when treatment is consistant and supported it is very often successful. If other factors weigh in outcomes can be devastating.

But I have no idea what medications your friend was using. Either way, I am sorry for your loss.

Mastodonkey

Youtube has continually gotten worse since google took over. I recently found a program called "Minitube" its not free unless you acquire it via various piracy related ways but it's basically a program that runs on your pc that lets you view youtube through the program interface. It seems to work much better in terms of buffering faster etc.. You can't comment or anything and you can subscribe to channels without even needing a user account of any kind.

area51drone

Quote from: onan on November 08, 2013, 07:25:27 AM
Hard to say, for me. I am sorry for your loss. And it is very easy when angry to look for one specific cause. But I have no information on your friend.

I will say that when treatment is consistant and supported it is very often successful. If other factors weigh in outcomes can be devastating.

But I have no idea what medications your friend was using. Either way, I am sorry for your loss.

Well those meds really had nothing to do with his passing.   I'm talking about, for example, how many moms are taking stuff to control their emotions.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on November 08, 2013, 10:46:00 AM
Well those meds really had nothing to do with his passing.   I'm talking about, for example, how many moms are taking stuff to control their emotions.

We do live in strange times.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sardondi on November 07, 2013, 10:18:28 PM

Yep... It isn't governments you need to be scared of; it's these fuckers. It's easier to find an e mail address for all the world's leaders than it is the head of Google; cos he likes privacy...

Dude111

Quote from: area51dronefuck it all!

Exactly my comments!!

Foodlion

Here's what youtube co-founder Jawed Karim had to say: "why the fuck do i need a google+ account to comment on a video?"
http://www.youtube.com/user/jawed

Me at the zoo The first video ever posted on Youtube.