• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

Senda said he loved Maroney 'like a father', but Senda hated his father and strangled him in the bathtub. I'm wondering if Senda got the old Zodiac itch again and offed this guy so he could pilfer all those books. He only tolerates other people so he can use them. That's why he still keeps The Sweet One around, so she can act as his chaffeuse/ punchbag, and get some of the loot when she inherits that real estate empire.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 28, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
Just watched this video..

Happy New Year..Sweet Kathy, George, brig, MV and all.. plus Justin and the kitty cats too.

Maybe if we all make a new year wish for sweet Kathy, she'll get a car ..eh?

Happy New Year WhiteCrow, and ALL!

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 29, 2017, 03:33:22 AM
Senda said he loved Maroney 'like a father', but Senda hated his father and strangled him in the bathtub. I'm wondering if Senda got the old Zodiac itch again and offed this guy so he could pilfer all those books. He only tolerates other people so he can use them. That's why he still keeps The Sweet One around, so she can act as his chaffeuse/ punchbag, and get some of the loot when she inherits that real estate empire.

It seems to me that Maroney was probably just somebody Senda knew.  I would find it difficult to believe they talked much over the years, otherwise we would have been hearing all about Maroney, his life, his family, his heath issues, his eating habits, how he refused to senda him money etc etc  on Senda's YouTubes.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 28, 2017, 02:51:17 PM
So I am working on a project to get some of our good friends in the Falkieverse to join for a live YouTube Stream of 2017 Year in Review.

My hope is that Mr. Senda is available to co-host the event.  Are there any BG'ers that would like to have a segment in our 2017 YIR?

You can record audio clips of your favorite stories or questions and I will play them on the show.  Let me know ASAP as this will happen tomorrow night or Saturday night.

Optimism over reality? I doubt very much the greedy, narcissistic, bullying, greedy, fat odious cunt will let any comments be played that he doesn't like, and unlikely to answer without deeming it fake news. Senda is no different. ;)

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 09:29:06 AM
Optimism over reality? I doubt very much the greedy, narcissistic, bullying, greedy, fat odious cunt will let any comments be played that he doesn't like, and unlikely to answer without deeming it fake news. Senda is no different. ;)

#fakenews

you ooowe me a keybooard btw! while laughing my ass ooff I spilled my Chamomile tea on the keyboard and nooooooow the "ooo" key sticks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 29, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
#fakenews

you ooowe me a keybooard btw! while laughing my ass ooff I spilled my Chamomile tea on the keyboard and nooooooow the "ooo" key sticks.

I was once invoiced for a new monitor by someone who spat his coffee out because my answer to his rhetorical question; "What kind of sadist do you think I am, FFS?" (Don't ask-but it was something to do with filling a car up with gas), was "Don't tell me, this once came up in a pub quiz". 

Have any of us learned anything over these many long Falkie years?  If you want Senda on a show, you're going to have to have an incentive.  Have him co-host and answer questions, field comments/complaints, what-have-you like this:

$5 Donation:    You get five minutes with the bastard
$10 Donation:  You get ten minutes with the bastard
$20 Donation   You get fifteen minutes with the bastard

Someone neutral holds the money (Paypal or GoFundMe) and gives it to Georgie boy IF he can stay with the caller for the allotted time without running away like a big, fat pussy. 

I'd like fifteen minutes with this Jewish prick who wears a Santa hat in his videos, and will gladly pony up $20 for my fifteen minutes. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 29, 2017, 09:59:29 AM

I'd like fifteen minutes with this Jewish prick who wears a Santa hat in his videos, and will gladly pony up $20 for my fifteen minutes.

So I guess it is fair to say that you are no longer in the Circle of Trust 2.0 [or whatever it is called now - After Senda
handily won Troll War II , I have lost touch with the latest happenings]

Yorkshire pud

Have any of us learned anything over these many long Falkie years?  If you want Senda on a show, you're going to have to have an incentive.  Have him co-host and answer questions, field comments/complaints, what-have-you like this:

Someone neutral holds the money (Paypal or GoFundMe) and gives it to Georgie boy IF he can stay with the caller for the allotted time without running away like a big, fat pussy. 

Yes. I now know how to spell narcissist, and the knowledge that if hadn't been for the thread and Senda within it, Laura and I would probably have never met. Do you realise what a mental dilemma that is? That the revolting Martinez stain of CA is the reason I live here with Laura?

SredniVashtar

This all comes uncomfortably close to a certain four letter word beginning with W and ending with K. I'm sure Senda would be happy with the donation part, it's the doing-anything-to-deserve-it part that will raise ethical objections from the fat one.

Lilith

I would tune in for that.  The usual controlled Senda speak?  Not so much

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 29, 2017, 03:33:22 AM

He did say he "would probably miss her" if she died. It will depend on how much loot she has when she keels over.

I'm sure we can come up with a formula for this. Something like the amount of loot the deceased has when they keel over divided by how much he wants it minus the amount of work it will take to get his grubby claws on it equals the amount of grief he will feign.

(loot/greed)-work=time spent on grief performance

Maroney comes out at a seventy, according to my calculations. Remember that cat he claimed got hit by a car? 'Pancake' comes out to 100 because Senda was hoping to get a Toyota Highander from some animal lover who might be watching his videos (he claimed it would never have happened if had had a Highlander). He even wiped away an invisible tear on that video. Kathy, on the other hand, due to having nothing he wants and will probably be expected to help throw away all her trash, is pretty much a zero at this point (otherwise known has the 'I hate that fucking bitch' number). If she miraculously does die with real estate, that will shoot her up to 85 (very close to the 'I cherished her/light of my life' number. It will only be 85 though due to the work involved in attaining her real estate.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 29, 2017, 12:53:25 PM
He did say he "would probably miss her" if she died. It will depend on how much loot she has when she keels over.

I'm sure we can come up with a formula for this. Something like the amount of loot the deceased has when they keel over divided by how much he wants it minus the amount of work it will take to get his grubby claws on it equals the amount of grief he will feign.

(loot/greed)-work=time spent on grief performance

Maroney comes out at a seventy, according to my calculations. Remember that cat he claimed got hit by a car? 'Pancake' comes out to 100 because Senda was hoping to get a Toyota Highander from some animal lover who might be watching his videos (he claimed it would never have happened if had had a Highlander). He even wiped away an invisible tear on that video. Kathy, on the other hand, due to having nothing he wants and will probably be expected to help throw away all her trash, is pretty much a zero at this point (otherwise known has the 'I hate that fucking bitch' number). If she miraculously does die with real estate, that will shoot her up to 85 (very close to the 'I cherished her/light of my life' number. It will only be 85 though due to the work involved in attaining her real estate.

Immediately followed by disdain over having to pay annual property taxes.

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 29, 2017, 12:53:25 PM
He should start a new card company,  Sendamark tm.  It would be cheaper than Hallmark and be for people you are indifferent to but want a shot at their stuff when they pass.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 29, 2017, 01:11:10 PM
Immediately followed by disdain over having to pay annual property taxes.
That's all included in the work variable which has its own formula. It's so convoluted it would make a tax accountant cry real tears.

Fyodor Gutman

Happy New Year from the Senda news bureau. On behalf of my staff I'd like to extend to each and every one of you wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2018.

Our people in the field are reporting this afternoon that George is "madder than hell" about the "vicious calumnies" being "spread on SewerGab" about his video on the late Mr. Maroney. He angrily said he only has the best intentions for the family and would never want the possessions for himself.

Lilith

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on December 29, 2017, 01:47:48 PM
Happy New Year from the Senda news bureau. On behalf of my staff I'd like to extend to each and every one of you wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2018.

Our people in the field are reporting this afternoon that George is "madder than hell" about the "vicious calumnies" being "spread on SewerGab" about his video on the late Mr. Maroney. He angrily said he only has the best intentions for the family and would never want the possessions for himself.

Of course.  How mean of us, to arrive at such conclusions as we ALL did.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on December 29, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

Or in Sendaspeakâ,,¢: "Meehh, the family are incidental, they'll get over it, but its much more important I ingratiate myself as the shitball I am so in their grief they'll actually believe I'm genuinely compassionate to them. I'll drop a few hints for the shiny things I want to clutter up my hovel/sell on, under the pretense they hold sentimental value, and when they offer them to me as a thank you for my empathy, I'll be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe with a huge grin"

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

Or in Sendaspeakâ,,¢: "Meehh, the family are incidental, they'll get over it, but its much more important I ingratiate myself as the shitball I am so in their grief they'll actually believe I'm genuinely compassionate to them. I'll drop a few hints for the shiny things I want to clutter up my hovel/sell on, under the pretense they hold sentimental value, and when they offer them to me as a thank you for my empathy, I'll be out of there like a rat up a drainpipe with a huge grin"

You can't think he'd be that well-mannered. He'll see what he wants, grab hold of it and won't let go until he gets maced by an actual grieving loved one.* That's only if they notice him slipping it into a bag he just happened to bring.

*I hope it's caught on video.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 29, 2017, 02:17:12 PM
You can't think he'd be that well-mannered. He'll see what he wants, grab hold of it and won't let go until he gets maced by an actual grieving loved one. That's only if they notice him slipping it into a bag he just happened to bring.

This is what Senda will be feeling. Naaa..not really. Unless you're completely soulless (Senda) this (especially the sax solo) will make you weep..I warn you now.

https://youtu.be/wafKFHHBStA

whoozit

Quote from: brig on December 29, 2017, 02:00:49 PM
Are we going to believe our lying ears and eyes or our lying ears and eyes...wait a minute.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 29, 2017, 02:17:12 PM
You can't think he'd be that well-mannered. He'll see what he wants, grab hold of it and won't let go until he gets maced by an actual grieving loved one.* That's only if they notice him slipping it into a bag he just happened to bring.

*I hope it's caught on video.

Senda is a man who should have been maced regularly and often. Also tased. And if we can throw in a few Dobermans swinging from his ample posterior all the better.

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on December 29, 2017, 04:48:59 PM
Are we going to believe our lying ears and eyes or our lying ears and eyes...wait a minute.
Well, some will, some won't, and some just don't give a shit, as always. ;) ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 29, 2017, 04:57:47 PM
Senda is a man who should have been maced regularly and often. Also tased. And if we can throw in a few Dobermans swinging from his ample posterior all the better.

You cruel bastard. Why should a dog get blood poisoning?  >:( >:(

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on December 29, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

Grub... Please delete me from your list of ALL...

Love ALL ..

What's with the Senda News Network? No scoop about the really big shew with George and I'm not pickled...
More fake news?

starrmtn001

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 29, 2017, 06:39:07 PM
Grub... Please delete me from your list of ALL...

Love ALL...
Don't worry, WhiteCrow, she's just referring to herself in the plural.  It's a short list. ;) ;D

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 29, 2017, 10:19:54 AM
So I guess it is fair to say that you are no longer in the Circle of Trust 2.0 [or whatever it is called now - After Senda
handily won Troll War II , I have lost touch with the latest happenings]

I never really was in the circle.  It had to do with the discrepancy over whether or not I accused George of being unable to secure a cup of warm piss...He claimed I said two cups.  I was with the Sphere of Strength for a short bit...but it wasn't really a Sphere, and it certainly wasn't strong.  Oh well.  What season are we on in the coming year, anyhow? 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Yes. I now know how to spell narcissist, and the knowledge that if hadn't been for the thread and Senda within it, Laura and I would probably have never met. Do you realise what a mental dilemma that is? That the revolting Martinez stain of CA is the reason I live here with Laura?

Wow, I guess that is why you made him Best Man then?  Was Kathy the Maid of Honor?   :P