• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 22, 2017, 09:13:05 PM
Mt Ranier; several in Alaska; Mauna Loa, Kilauea & Loihi in Hawaii..

I was thinking continental United States. Hawaii is another story but equally interesting.

Quote from: Who on October 22, 2017, 09:08:09 PM
Hello Senda, you useless piece of shit.  You've been posting vile crap on YouTube for years.  Hanging around playgrounds recording children. Racist comments. Making threats against Jason Callan and others.  It has finally come to this. 

Where are you going to post this crap after YouTube bans you forever?  You're a sick man, Senda.
I had not considered that this sick sick George Senda produced YouTube video is a final effort to get his FAT ASS thrown OFF YouTube for the remaining few months of his life...
and Gerry, by posting this sick sick shit on Bellgab is his own plea to have his SORRY ASS thrown OFF Bellgab for life...

what is "next" for these two ?

and, I am still wondering where these two were shortly after Marilyn Monroe passed...

starrmtn001

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 09:17:05 PM
Lassen has active mud vents, hot pools all over the park area, seismic activity has been on the increase indicating magma flow has increased. Trail to top of Lassen collapsed and caused the death of a young hiker recently. We have a bugout bag ready just in case but nobody knows the force it could produce.

Then there is Yellowstone's caldera. Another nightmare that's presently 20,000 years past it's expected major life ending event. The ground continues to rise...like a pressure cooker.

Facts:Lassen Peak and Mount St. Helens, a comparison

Similarities:

Both involve a series of explosions which took place
over a few months time.
Both sent at least one major eruption of gas and ash
to great heights.
Both produced an acidic dacite ash.
Both produced steam deposits of ash which trailed
out about 30 miles.
Both resulted in a display of countless logs which lay
in rows pointing away from the explosive hot blast.
Both were snow covered and mudflows were fed by
the snow melt.
Both released ash into the air where it traveled in
quantities for at least 100 miles.
Both caused reduced visibility for many days.
Both produced small craters scattered over the area
due to stream, ash, or lave chunks. Lassen was the
only one with lave chunks, also known as hot rocks.
Domes produced in vents of both mountains. Mount
St. Helens is still temporary as far as a prevention of
further eruption is concerned.

Differences:

Mount St. Helens did not have extruded lava
Lassen produced three craters, Mount St. Helens
produced two.
Lassen has a main lava and mudflow on May 19 prior to
the great explosive eruption on May 22.
Lassen’s explosive action was not as wide as the
mudflow.
The width of blow down on Lassen was only 1 ½ mile
wide.
Timber destroyed by flow of explosive blast at Mount
St. Helens was 1 billion board feet verses 4.5 million
board feet at Lassen.
Melted snow is considered a major source of mudlflow
in Lassen’s eruption.
A cloud rose 5 miles high from Lassen, and 12 miles
high above Mount St. Helens.
Eruptions lasted four years at Lassen, eruptions began in
March 1980 at Mount St. Helens and are continuing.
Mud marks on trees reached 6 ½ feet high at Lassen.

I spent many of my younger years in Red Bluff and Chico.  I have many fond memories from up there.  How far are you from Mt. Lassen?  Is your area set up with an early warning system?  Be alert.  Be safe. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2017, 11:11:37 AM
Kathy set Tiny One free?  Good for her !!!  BRAVO !!!

Too bad it wasn't in Tiny's familiar environment tho...
Who says the ratty one did not load up tiny one in her van and return her to a nice, safe place?

Norm

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2017, 09:54:29 PM
I spent many of my younger years in Red Bluff and Chico.  I have many fond memories from up there.  How far are you from Mt. Lassen?  Is your area set up with an early warning system?  Be alert.  Be safe. ;)

On or near May 22, 1915, my dad who was a mere 22 years old at the time was delivering mail west of Red Bluff via a buckboard and horse. With him was my grandfather when both of them witnessed the eruption of Mt Lassen. I've never been concerned regarding a potential eruption but then the people of Pompeii never expected Mount Vesuvius to erupt releasing a hundred thousand times the thermal energy released by the Hiroshima-Nagasaki bombings.

And no, we have no advanced warning system expect for multiple seismic monitors placed about the vicinity of the mountain and I would expect if things were to suddenly become dangerously unstable the local PD would drive down the street announcing possible impending doom to that it might be wise  to evacuate the area at least 200 miles I would think. At the moment I am about 60 miles as the crow flys from Lassen.

https://youtu.be/nZD9K4q55jk

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2017, 12:25:38 PM
Here is my checklist:

1. Don't leave garbage out around the house or campsite.
2. Don't hike in late Sep thru October, or when there is a drought. Hike in areas where bear sightings are not common.
3. Make as much noise as possible when hiking and camping. Most attacks are caused by surprise, not a hungry animal.
4. The whistle is a good idea.
5. Carry bear repellent as well...like anything, even a gun, it's no guarantee.
6. Always burn your poo so that you do not leave any scent around for the bear.

Norm

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 22, 2017, 09:42:20 PM
I had not considered that this sick sick George Senda produced YouTube video is a final effort to get his FAT ASS thrown OFF YouTube for the remaining few months of his life...
and Gerry, by posting this sick sick shit on Bellgab is his own plea to have his SORRY ASS thrown OFF Bellgab for life...

what is "next" for these two ?

and, I am still wondering where these two were shortly after Marilyn Monroe passed...

Since his 'second' YouTube strike, he's banned from livestreaming for another 90 days he claims. One more and he's kaputski.

However with twitter notifications and Periscope he can continue to livestream and really tell the world about the evil trolls and haters on 'sewergab'

Quote from: Norm on October 22, 2017, 11:08:05 PM
Since his 'second' YouTube strike, he's banned from livestreaming for another 90 days he claims. One more and he's kaputski.

However with twitter notifications and Periscope he can continue to livestream and really tell the world about the evil trolls and haters on 'sewergab'
so, I guess you are stating on twitter and periscope anything goes ?

and that includes SENDA ?

RE: "WHAT IS WITH THIS ? SEX WITH THE DEAD ?" video. What in the world? The real question about "What Is With This?" is that someone would spend time "researching it" and then even discussing what it would be like doing such. A new low. Even for him. Looks like when the guy runs out of issuing "hate speech" and violating YouTube's "Terms And Conditions" about "bullying" and "deceptive content" -- making false accusations about others, even implying criminal actions without evidence -- he has nothing else left. A really sad situation, all.

Remember, this is a self-professed "official researcher and contributor" to "Coast To Coast AM" and claims he gained "full approval" from "the top executives at Premiere Networks." This indicates how inferior that program is, perhaps more at how twisted that network itself may be for "fully approving" of this guy from the top down. After all, he is selling things proclaiming himself to be "a personal friend of George Noory and Art Bell," so if we take his claims at his word, that tells us something about those two, also.

If he really wrote this, this is really sad:

BEGIN QUOTE<< I have an idiot for a girlfriend.>>END QUOTE

How about that? I feel a lot of love, compassion and understanding in that relationship. I know he denied ever beating her and the restraining orders were all thrown out of court, but if those words are what he wrote it indicates an abusive personality. If that woman had half a brain, she'd cut loose from that guy right now. Before it may get worse.

The "idiot" is that guy himself. Full of hate speech. Full of anti-social words. Full of false accusations. He's been give one more chance on YouTube. No, nothing was "anonymous." No, it was no "lying coward" that made his hate speech known. Those people were given full information and valid points that could be cross-referenced in his videos. It is that he fails to note.

He's got one more chance. He is being given that. It's up to him how he proceeds. I hear him state that social-media platform censors his "free speech." Well, he best read those terms and conditions of use again. What hate speech he issues is not "free speech" and that platform is not intended to support such users.

Does he get it now?

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 23, 2017, 07:46:58 AM
If he really wrote this, this is really sad:

BEGIN QUOTE<< I have an idiot for a girlfriend.>>END QUOTE

How about that? I feel a lot of love, compassion and understanding in that relationship. I know he denied ever beating her and the restraining orders were all thrown out of court, but if those words are what he wrote it indicates an abusive personality. If that woman had half a brain, she'd cut loose from that guy right now. Before it may get worse.

The "idiot" is that guy himself. Full of hate speech. Full of anti-social words. Full of false accusations. He's been give one more chance on YouTube. No, nothing was "anonymous." No, it was no "lying coward" that made his hate speech known. Those people were given full information and valid points that could be cross-referenced in his videos. It is that he fails to note.

He's got one more chance. He is being given that. It's up to him how he proceeds. I hear him state that social-media platform censors his "free speech." Well, he best read those terms and conditions of use again. What hate speech he issues is not "free speech" and that platform is not intended to support such users.

Does he get it now?
NO
George NEVER gets it
if you disagree, please note ONE TIME George got it

after George's THIRD STRIKE from YouTube (and it WILL occur), there will NO traditional George YouTube rant entitled "The EVIL YouTube bends to George SENDA"
LOL
(they SHUT HIM DOWN, and REMOVED all traces of a "little insignificant" FAT MAN named SENDA)
LOL

you do understand, ALL the online businesses George defrauds (along with all his benefactors) just take it "on the chin" as he is NOT WORTH the valuable time it would take to seek justice...
but, YouTube just needs to HIT THAT DELETE KEY several times and problem solved...
LOL

LadyFish

Quote from: Norm on October 17, 2017, 06:14:23 PM
Oops...barely 14 minutes into a replay of last nights broadcast today and suddenly it was stopped by YouTube!

Another time out for George? Oh the shame...tsk, tsk, tsk.

Original YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/k_OnU_nnoMY

;

Is Falkie winning the troll wars?

YouTube has apparently unbanned Falkie’s previous unwatchable video livestream from last week.

Also, Tiny One failed to escape Kathy’s prison; Tiny One simply went into super stealth mode to troll Kathy.

Quote from: LadyFish on October 23, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

Also, Tiny One failed to escape Kathy’s prison; Tiny One simply went into super stealth mode to troll Kathy.
it's called "fight or flight" and is a self preservation technique Tiny One is using...
hisss, scratch and bite if cornered...
otherwise, run like hell

damn, Tiny One must be upping the game as survival in the wild against raccoons, coyotes, dogs, automobiles and other dangers is a piece of cake when compared to survival while incarcerated in slow Kathy's den of kitty torture...

RUN TINY ONE RUN...

Quote from: LadyFish on October 23, 2017, 09:33:06 AM
... Also, Tiny One failed to escape Kathy’s prison; Tiny One simply went into super stealth mode to troll Kathy.

Either that or Kathy told Falkie she escaped as a trial balloon to see how he'd react. 

Either way, he's not getting the $2

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 23, 2017, 10:42:33 AM
Either that or Kathy told Falkie she escaped as a trial balloon to see how he'd react. 

Either way, he's not getting the $2
I felt sure SENDA could count on WhiteCrow to help him out and provide the $2 (ONLY $2.00 !) in his time of need...
but, I guess not...
just another let down from a so called "supporter" for a poor, morbidly obese, disabled 65 year old...
named SENDA
LOL

Fyodor Gutman

QuoteHey you know I'm a friend, but I just can't watch these Tiny One vids anymore. They really stress me out. I think it was a horrible, horrible mistake. Every stray cat I've ever adopted has come to me, hung around for a while and finally strolled into my apartment and made herself at home. I never had a choice in it. But I did have the money to take them to the vet, get them shots, checkups, flea baths, etc. Did you guys do that with Tiny One? You can't just yank a cat off the street, pack it up on a bus, travel miles away and throw it in a strange apartment. That aside, it sounds like Cathy has too much stress and confusion and instability in her life to have a cat right now. And cats need friends - always rescue them in pairs (from shelters).  I've owned 6 cats throughout my life. 4 lived to be 18. The other 2 are 9 so far and doing OK. I'm sorry for the rant. I just hate it when people who are already struggling financially add to that burden by grabbing a pet off the streets. Case in point: Borrowing money for kitty litter; asking for cat food donations. I know it's your thing, but maybe stop feeding the strays -- trust me, they have lots of other food sources -- and spend your money on just your own cats. Ugh, as an animal lover, these vids cause me angst. I can't come over here anymore.

Quote+TheErinnF I’ve only had to ask for cat food help when other unexpected things took too much money or illness has dulled my ability to think. However, Orangey, Grey, Pretty One have NO other source of food. One of the cats was skin and bones before i started feeding her. In less than a year my financial situation will be much better. I am not going to detail why. In about 3 months, the $25 raise will pay for all my cat litter and my other bills are ahead or getting paid down. Kathys cat boop died. Tiny One’s litter mate was killed. Were it not for that she would be calmer.

+TheErinnF Other than the haters, you are the only persn ever to ever criticize me for feeding the cats or for rescuing a cat that was abandoned twice by its temporary owners. I have had at least 24 cats and many of them were strays and became socialzed. You may think you know what I have done to get cats to trust me but you do not.

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 23, 2017, 10:51:26 AM
I felt sure SENDA could count on WhiteCrow to help him out and provide the $2 (ONLY $2.00 !) in his time of need...
but, I guess not...
just another let down from a so called "supporter" for a poor, morbidly obese, disabled 65 year old...
named SENDA
LOL

Perhaps Kathy, realizing what she's done, lied and just told Falkie the cat was still around.  I doubt she wants him coming over as soon as he gets the $2. 

Whenever he does come aound she can just tell him she's hiding in the unknown spot, or playing outside.

In the event the cat really is still in the house but she can't find her, my suggestion is to check all the empty Taco Bell bags and pizza boxes scattered around

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 23, 2017, 01:43:15 PM
Perhaps Kathy, realizing what she's done, lied and just told Falkie the cat was still around.  I doubt she wants him coming over as soon as he gets the $2. 

Whenever he does come aound she can just tell him she's hiding in the unknown spot, or playing outside.

In the event the cat really is still in the house but she can't find her, my suggestion is to check all the empty Taco Bell bags and pizza boxes scattered around
yea, right
...until slow Kathy coughs up that first "fur ball"
...then it's "game over"

Who

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on October 23, 2017, 09:43:28 AM
it's called "fight or flight" and is a self preservation technique Tiny One is using...
hisss, scratch and bite if cornered...
otherwise, run like hell

Fuzzy taking a break after escaping the hovel and running for his life.

Who

Quote from: SergeantMajor on October 23, 2017, 03:18:59 PM
THIS JUST IN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuw7Fry303Y

What a fucking idiot. The both of them. Simply disgraceful. That poor cat. That cat has more brains than the both of these imbeciles. SMH

https://youtu.be/vT_NQdYAcWU
an oldie but goodie...

an inflatable Fleshy Mutant slow Kathy love doll is discussed
and SENDA mentions "someone" is a serial liar...
(oh, and it isn't SENDA)
LOL

damn, I just found out SENDA has cancelled his "meet and greet"...

and I was planning on going, but had to wait until the first of the month...
(SENDA knows how that is...)