• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 21, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
whoever, wherever, however  i maybe, i will entertain my minions here  whenever it strikes my fancy to do
so ..so carry on my little goblins  .. and thank you   :) :)

I guess by minions she means her many cats? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
It’s weird because I heard you’re an artist and they’re usually all for creativity but you seem to want to kill the very impulse to it by scaring away anyone but those who would conform, not be creative.

I feel bad for you, being an artist and yet still not getting it so here, I think you should watch Robert Hughes’ excellent documentary series, The Shock of the New:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ne7Udaetg

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 21, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
It’s weird because I heard you’re an artist and they’re usually all for creativity but you seem to want to kill the very impulse to it by scaring away anyone but those who would conform, not be creative.

Horoscopes are not Art, in any timeline.

That said, the common theme among successful artists through the ages is they are whores for the ruling class. Bill Sienkiewicz RTs legacy media all day. Stephen King is the king of Trump derangement, his entire catalog is replete with guilt farming so his masters are better served to destroy demographics and sovereignty world wide. George RR Martin lets two Goldman Sachs trust fund retards make a farce of his life's work. Most modern comedians should probably be doing a stint in Guantanamo for being shameless shills... It goes on and on.

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 21, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

aww, don't get jealous now  ;)  I don't want to make anyone jealous of my Star Status here.. No one comes close to me but you all have played a large part in my success    :) :)
you are my minions   :) :)

Yabutt, ya can't crown yourself... ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDAq5tyfk9E

Metron2267

whoever, wherever, however  i may be, i feel it is my duty to acknowledge my many minions here 
at Bellgab whenever it strikes my fancy to do

Maybe if you made us all a minion collage?

aldousburbank

whoever, wherever, however  i may be, i feel it is my duty to acknowledge my many minions here 
at Bellgab whenever it strikes my fancy to do

I'm the one in the middle with my face directed away from the stage.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 21, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

aww, don't get jealous now  ;)  I don't want to make anyone jealous of my Star Status here.. No one comes close to me but you all have played a large part in my success    :) :)
you are my minions   :) :)

How long have you been suffering from delusions of adequacy? 

Tootsie

Quote from: chefist on October 22, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
Is Tootsie Darth Sandra?

anything is possible. thank you, sweet Bellgabber minions for continuing to keep my legend alive... :) ;)

"it all against One and One against all" and I am proud to be the One... ;)  Carry on my little minions ( someone who is not powerful or important and who obeys the orders of a powerful leader or boss) in case you did not know the meaning of minions  ;) Carry on!

I expect no less.. I am only the benevolent Queen you have made me   :-*

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 22, 2018, 06:26:05 PM
anything is possible. thank you, sweet Bellgabber minions for continuing to keep my legend alive... :) ;)

"it all against One and One against all" and I am proud to be the One... ;)  Carry on my little minions ( someone who is not powerful or important and who obeys the orders of a powerful leader or boss) in case you did not know the meaning of minions  ;) Carry on!

I expect no less.. I am only the benevolent Queen you have made me   :-*

You do know theOne is the butt of a lot of jokes on Bellgab?  Jokes about yak sex and the like so you might want to rethink your post.

Tootsie

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 22, 2018, 06:41:13 PM
You do know theOne is the butt of a lot of jokes on Bellgab?  Jokes about yak sex and the like so you might want to rethink your post.

Thank you, but i fear not... :) :)  for my Bellgab minions have strengthened me...  :) Many are the butt of jokes on this Great Forum but I am and intend to continue to reign Supreme
I will pop in from time to time to see how my sweet little goblins are doing.. til then.. i bid you faretheewell  :-* 
Bow to your Supreme, little ones.. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 22, 2018, 06:49:45 PM
Thank you, but i fear not... :) :)  for my Bellgab minions have strengthened me...  :) Many are the butt of jokes on this Great Forum but I am and intend to continue to reign Supreme
I will pop in from time to time to see how my sweet little goblins are doing.. til then.. i bid you faretheewell  :-* 

I guess for you it’s this or the cats...the many, many cats. :-\

ksm32

Is Tootsie Darth Sandra?
If Darth Sandra's on the welfare and smells like she was dipped in cat urine..

Lilith

Is Tootsie Darth Sandra?

I don't think so, and I don't think it's RoseGirl either.  I could be wrong.

I heard she came running over here after she deleted a thread, and Bart told her to stay out of the Politics section, if she can't handle it.

I don't know if the rumor is true or not.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2018, 08:45:25 PM
I don't think so, and I don't think it's RoseGirl either.  I could be wrong.

I heard she came running over here after she deleted a thread, and Bart told her to stay out of the Politics section, if she can't handle it.

I don't know if the rumor is true or not.

Very interesting...

Metron2267

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 22, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

This long latent angry ego rush of yours is something to behold, so very oppositional to your portrayed artsy friendly self.

How do you parse the once private internal dialog now raging like a dumpster fire?

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 09:36:22 AM
This long latent angry ego rush of yours is something to behold, so very oppositional to your portrayed artsy friendly self.

How do you parse the once private internal dialog now raging like a dumpster fire?

Hey, my friend.. a girl has to have some  fun  why so serious?  :) @Metron2267

:) :) :-*

Metron2267

I think because you're attempting the angry troll and in doing so hitting a flat ethical spot as the left has no legitimate anger target to engage due to:

Tootsie

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 23, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
I think because you're attempting the angry troll and in doing so hitting a flat ethical spot as the left has no legitimate anger target to engage due to:

i could never be angry with you   :) :-* :-*   :)
  @Metron2267