• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 04, 2019, 08:37:51 PM
Yes! Thanks, Albrecht, I had not heard of the Gorby's brief association to the Presidio before. And Douglas Dietrich has never mentioned it as far as I know.
I seem to recall some possibly sordid past by Pelosi family before they went west, like much of the mob. But not casting aspersions because I forget the alledged details. I think originally from Baltimore? Jim Jones was a prominent Democrat and "get out the vote" guy and friend of many a Democrat, including Milk who had the underage deal but then killed, back in the day. That whole system there seems crazy.

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2019, 08:56:52 PM
I seem to recall some possibly sordid past by Pelosi family before they went west, like much of the mob. But not casting aspersions because I forget the alledged details. I think originally from Baltimore? Jim Jones was a prominent Democrat and "get out the vote" guy and friend of many a Democrat, including Milk who had the underage deal but then killed, back in the day. That whole system there seems crazy.
Yes. I recall that also. And Dietrich has a "connective" story to Harvey Milk and Jim Jones and even Diane Feinstein!

The good thing about research these days is that most information can be found within minutes! I think I wasted years of my life in libraries prior to the internet.

albrecht

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 04, 2019, 09:09:08 PM
Yes. I recall that also. And Dietrich has a "connective" story to Harvey Milk and Jim Jones and even Diane Feinstein!

The good thing about research these days is that most information can be found within minutes! I think I wasted years of my life in libraries prior to the internet.
Not a waste,  always good to cross-reference, get hard copies, check the footnotes, etc because of the fake news, ability for online news or electronic media to 'disappear' or be edited, and so forth.

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on November 04, 2019, 09:14:02 PM
Not a waste,  always good to cross-reference, get hard copies, check the footnotes, etc because of the fake news, ability for online news or electronic media to 'disappear' or be edited, and so forth.
True.  It is a meticulous process. This is why many people do not actually research. The verification of sources. comparisons with others and confirmation used to be a tenant of journalism. And always the "double-checking" of facts and the writing associated is a time-consuming pursuit.

My education and "baptism" into it was brutal.  (As many have noted by the "formal" tone of my style of writing). But now serves a purpose.

Today, people regard the misuse of a comma, semi-colon or hyphen as being more important than the message of the writer. In other words, misuse of a comma or grammatical shortfalls are now used to disregard the writer and his/her message entirely.  Print Journalism is dead.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 04, 2019, 09:26:06 PM
Today, people regard the misuse of a comma as being more important than the message of the writer. In other words, misuse of a comma or grammatical shortfalls are now used to disregard the writer and his/her message entirely.

If a writer can't be bothered to write, why would a reader be bothered to read?

Gunner65

Quote from: Jackstar on November 04, 2019, 09:40:25 PM
If a writer can't be bothered to write, why would a reader be bothered to read?
Exactly Jackstar! It also has much to do with the absence of truth in a society which uses projection and deceit to poison itself.  Writing is now perceived as "archaic."

Such are the goals and subsequent effects of Cultural Marxism since 1945.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Authoritarian_Personality

Gunner65

As for Douglas Dietrich, he is almost exposed as he can possibly be! 

Gunner65

Provided people can actually still read!

Only lies will expose a liar like Dietrich. The truth in his case is meaningless. When Moon finally writes Dietrich's magnum opus "Book of Lies" everyone will see Dietrich for what he is. A evil lying piece of shit.

Gunner65

Niall Parkinson posts odd drawings after being attacked by Douglas Dietrich.

Gunner65

I'm not an art "interpreter", but the one on the left sort of looks like Dietrich wearing a mask, the one on the right sort of looks like it's being poked in the eye (is this a reference to Dietrich provoking him?)  Nothing against Niall Parkinson's work, but it's just not my thing.

Gunner65

MICHAEL AQUINO (before the shit-show even starts)
Dietrich sounds pissed and tired. Leaves Arola and Zhoghat to talk.

Gunner65

Zhoghat has improved the audio of Arola.

Gunner65

Dietrich is reading off names from the YouTube chat - selects him as guest.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on November 06, 2019, 07:02:50 PM
What qualifications does one need to be a drag queen story teller at the library?
My research proves Dietrich was never certified or qualified as a librarian ANYWHERE!

Gunner65

Brandon Young is a Dietrich cult follower for almost 10 years.  He went to Law School in Boston but has not ever been a practicing Lawyer in the state of Massachusetts !

Dietrich attacks Niall Parkinson.

Pelayo

Did ddd say the moon was coming out later? 

Pelayo

Sounds like hillary clinton tried to arrange an accident for brandon.

Gunner65

Not hard to figure out who the "woman" is. (last show)

This is a manipulation by Moon and Dietrich designed to promote a future "work"   And a future show.  Indicates that Peter Moon is gathering sources for Dietrich.

Gunner65

Arola was in a car accident and in a coma, almost died ...brain injury was homeless?

Gunner65

Producer Zohget will be spending less time with Dietrich  in the future do to need for work

Attacks Naill Parkinson again

Gunner65

A "chessboard" and Dietrich is winning?

Gunner65

Who is the woman?  Heather Holman?  The same "Heather from Phoneix. Arizona who posted tributes to Douglas Dietrich's mother for years?

https://www.tributes.com/obituary/show/Dianna-Suchin-Lin-Dietrich-91131459

Pelayo

They found a dead goat. Hmmmmm, was it buggered to death and can ddd account for his whereabouts at the time of death?