• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

al-bagdaddy, shithole America hater is dead.  There's a Hellfire with your name on it ddd.

Gunner65

HAHAHAA FUCKERS!  I already debunked his shit years ago!

So here we go!!

Gunner65

Dietrich will attack Richard Cole as he did previously.  And Daniel Arola can kiss my ass!

Gunner65

All LIES!  Dietrich is a desperate piece of shit!  I told you he might do this!

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 09:39:24 PM
If there was any doubt about Peter Moon regarding Dietrich I think my perception is verified.  (That's you Sneaksie TAFFER)
What do you mean? I only have admiration for Peter Moon. Who he chooses to associate with don't concern me. Maybe he is trying to get Dietrich to make a confession or admission for something he has kept hidden up to now. When Dietrich has his guard down he will likely make a blunder that will cost him.

Gunner65

Really Taffer? I doubt it,  Moon is what you are.  FAKE!  But Dietrich confuses it all as what?  I have a photo of his sister in 1981.

Gunner65

Listen to what Dietrich is doing here. HARVY MILL= NAVY SEAL

Gunner65

Time to call Sr. Chief Shipley

You asked for it little Douglas, you will get it.

Gunner65

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 10:16:29 PM
Good Grief!  :o
I told you Dietrich would attack, but he will not stop in claiming other bullshit

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 10:07:37 PM
Really Taffer? I doubt it,  Moon is what you are.  FAKE!  But Dietrich confuses it all as what?  I have a photo of his sister in 1981.
Don't worry Gunner. Moon will have Dietrich confessing everything. He will hold nothing back. Moon was able to get information out of people involved at Montauk, the sort of people that will clam up and take their secrets to their grave. I am confident he will go after Aquino once Dietrich is all used up then perhaps he will go after YOU for fun? If I was him I would because you are just as much of a mystery as Dietrich.

Pelayo

Quote from: brig on October 27, 2019, 10:16:29 PM
Good Grief!  :o
You have my permission to kick ddd in the balls, that is if he had any.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 27, 2019, 10:07:37 PM
That is not his sister. A photo analysis expert can tell you it isn't since you were looking at all the wrong areas of the head and face. The same way you are not or ever have been a Marine. Your attempts to "prove" over and over again ( to yourself mostly ) of your career in the Marine Corps with your detailed knowledge of military jargon and false documentation tells me that you are a fake. How do I know? It's easy. Your voice. It does not match the pictures you have posted about yourself. You and Dietrich have two things in common. You both believe you were in the Marine Corps and both lived in the New York area at one time and you claim you still do in some farmland. That is quite a coincidence. Both of you also have obvious psychological problems and would not have made it through boot camp in any case since you both will be considered too mentally unstable and incapable of indoctrination. Possibly you and Dietrich were both subject to MK Ultra mind control at an early age. Those mind butchers likely implanted false memories into your heads to give you a "history" to make you forget about what happened at Montauk, Long Island, New York. You and Dietrich were both likely at Montauk during the early seventies. Moon could probably explain all of this better than me. Maybe that's why you fear him so much since he might open the floodgates of all those traumatic memories you would rather forget. You and Dietrich both fear and revere Aquino. He likely was heavily involved in mind control research since he admitted on air that he was during the seventies after returning from Vietnam and may have been involved with you both directly or indirectly.

Hey Gunner,
If your noodle is squirming to find a way to get back at me for the previous post of mine questioning your Marine Corps claims then perhaps you can post a video of yourself in person talking here on BellGab and also repost your identification cards along with it to "prove" your volce does match your appearance.
That should shut me up you would think. But think again. There is more to it then that.

All that talk about suicide from Dietrich during the show makes me wonder if he had gotten that call that would "activate" him to go on his suicide mission. I wonder who the target might be? Others in the same predicament as Dietrich might also receive the call. Assassins usually work in teams.

People who are under mind control can keep two conflicting sets of memories in their heads without much trouble. Take Gunner for example. He lives as a farmer out in the countryside, the fresh air and hard work before harvest keeps him healthy and fit. The lack of people and a social life there makes sure that he is free from distracting relationships so he can focus on his purpose for existing. Now and then he likely has nightmares of undergoing brutal paramilitary training like child trainees at a terrorist Jihadi training camp. He has a great deal of knowledge about military weapons and tactics but wrongfully assumes that he got that from his Marine Corps training and service. He even has memories of being in the Marines and has medals, awards, uniforms, documents and photos to prove he was there but he has to keep reminding himself and to everyone else that it really was true as something in his mind keeps nagging him that perhaps it's not and that his nightmares of assassinations training as a child at a unknown facility is the real truth. Someday that call may come and his true purpose and mission revealed.

Gunner65

My response to the liar Vince Barbarick aka Peter Moon comments:

Barbarick claimed to have visited my "blog" and viewed a post in which he said I essentially "admitted to being Randy A. Cramer". This is a total falsehood and both he and Dietrich know it. Dietrich began claiming I was Randy Cramer in 2016 and even if I had used the words "identified me as Randy Cramer" (which is possible but unlikely) does not change the facts.  I have consistently used the words, "Dietrich claims" or "Dietrich stated" or "Dietrich claims he identified me as Cramer." Barbarick's perception of that being some sort of "admission" is ridiculous and totally unsubstantiated.

Had "Vinny" Barbarick actually viewed any of my posts regarding Cramer he would also have found that I obtained evidence that Cramers' claims to being a US Marine are totally false, https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/03/randy-cramer-dmdc-foia.html  and that I exposed him for a continuing scam to raise money for "holobeds". https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/03/randy-cramer-holobeds-go-fund-me-scam.html

I also posted audio of my calling into an LNM show in which Cramer was the guest, and confronted him with Dietriichs' claims that I am him!
https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/03/randy-cramer-lnm-march-15-2019.html

But Barbarick made no mention of this, instead he joined Dietrich in his lies and defamation.  One of my posts regarding Cramer included copies of results for Cramer compared to records of my own dates of service.  Had Mr "Moon" viewed these, he would have noticed that my dates of service are inconsistent with Dietrichs' claims that he served in the USMC during the same period!  In fact, I have posted records of Dietrichs' "dates of service for 3 months in boot camp from October 1987 to January of 1988 and "Moon" would have seen these as well.

When Dietrich was being tossed from the Marines, I had approximately 90 days remaining of 4 years active duty service to complete my 6-year enlistment contract. So Dietrichs' claims I was on active duty stationed in San Diego, CA in 1988-90 are also false.  I was living and working in New York State and on Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) status.

Anyone who had heard my voice on the recent Gabcast (where I briefly mentioned Cramer,) could easily pull up a You Tube video of the idiot Randy Cramer and note our voices are not the same.  Or scroll back to where I posted proof of identification and military service to this thread, and see that Cramer and I are NOT the same person.

But these are the sort of bullshit lies and defamation that Dietrich is famous for and Moon is so supportive of.  Barbaricks' involvement last night in slandering me says a lot about his character.

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8872600359960946063#allposts

Gunner65

"Vinny" Barbarick reveals his true intentions:

https://www.facebook.com/peter.moon.566

Barbarick may think he can "collaborate" on "projects" with Dietrich. I say he is nuts to believe publishing anything about Dietrich will save his already questionable credibility. 

"Profound Project(s)"  ???  Like these?

https://www.topsecretwriters.com/2012/12/is-there-any-truth-behind-the-bucegi-mountain-discovery/
https://americanloons.blogspot.com/2010/06/27-al-bielek.html
http://hoaxhunter.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-montauk-project-hoax-hunter.html
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=17237
https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/04/douglas-dietrch-guest-peter-moon.html

"Moon" and the "son of Adolf Hitler" are perfect for each other.  A couple of pathological liars who have both been exposed as frauds still presenting  themselves as being credible.  There will always be enough stupid people in the world to believe them and pay for it.

Another good indication of being mind controlled is the ability to remember past memories in great detail even though those were false memories. Al Bielek also had this ability.

Gunner65

Another good indication of being a pathological liar or a schizophrenic is the ability to remember past memories in great detail even though those were false memories. Al Bielek also had this ability. So does Douglas Dietrich!

Hehe  ;D
Encyclopedia of American Loons:#27: Al Bielek

Nyewalker

If Dietrich really was on the Eldridge it could explain the gap in his service record...

Quote from: username on October 28, 2019, 07:34:22 PM
Stinky Dietrich.

When your medical cosmetologist sends you an e-mail that you reek - it is time to get after it with some Irish Spring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-pAD10sqGA

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 28, 2019, 08:19:34 PM
When your medical cosmetologist sends you an e-mail that you reek - it is time to get after it with some Irish Spring.

1983!  Holy Shit! lol!  I am feeling really old right now.  But at least I don't STINK!

Gunner65

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 28, 2019, 08:10:44 PM
If Dietrich really was on the Eldridge it could explain the gap in his service record...
LOL! Lots of gaps - and not just his service record! Hehe  :o

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 28, 2019, 07:42:18 PM
Another good indication of being a pathological liar or a schizophrenic is the ability to remember past memories in great detail even though those were false memories. Al Bielek also had this ability. So does Douglas Dietrich!

Hehe  ;D
Encyclopedia of American Loons:#27: Al Bielek
Don't forget to count yourself too Gunner. We all want to be fair about this don't we?

Gunner65

More Proof Douglas Dietrich Lied About Killing His Own Grandfather

Douglas Dietrich makes the claim he murdered his own grandfather in 1969 at age 3. His grandfather would have been 79 years old.  Dietrich described his grandfather as being ill and in need of constant care and supervision, due to having been "poisoned" for decades with chemicals during his employment at Eastman Kodak in Rochester, NY.  And that his grandfather was physically and sexually abusive and literally having lost his mind.

Dietrich claims he was the victim of a sexual attack in which Dietrich ripped his grandfather's penis off using his own teeth. He claims his grandfather died within 24-48 hours, but he "isn't sure of this because the police ordered them to leave New York State and return to California to avoid a mob retaliation against him by relatives and  townspeople."  "Who are all infected with chemicals and are the most racist people in the world'

I have already found his grandfather did not die until 1973, and there was evidence Dietrich never went to Wolcott, NY and was living in California since immigrating from Taiwan in 1968. But I had been unable to find an obituary or cemetery record associated with his grandfather.

Not only have I obtained the obituaries of his grandparent, but also other newspaper notices, 1917-18 Draft Registration and US Census Data from 1925 and 1940.  This information shows an entirely different picture of his grandfather and not only proves he did not die in 1969, but that he died in 1973 after living in Bradenton, Florida for a number of years following the death of his wife in 1963.

WH Dietrich Obituary 1973                                    Viola Dietrich Obituary 1963

Rochester Democrat and Chronicle December 23, 1961

Dietrichs' grandfather relocated to Bradenton, Florida sometime after the death of his wife in 1963. A move which would have been unlikely for someone described as being physically and mentally ill. The fact that his body was prepared and transported to the Robert J. Poole funeral home 
in Rochester, NY following his death is also evidence he had been of sound mind.

There were calling hours and a Mass, followed by internment next to his wife at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Rochester, NY. https://www.holysepulchre.org/

The 1917-18 Draft Card associated with his grandfather reveals more details of his life.  I did not find evdence he was actually drafted in WW1 but he was age 26-28 and was married with one child.

It shows he was employed by Big Oak Dairy Company, a milk processing and delivery company.

The 1925 Census lists him as being a "Napping Merchant" ("Nay-ping") usually associated with textiles and furs for the making of clothing and hats).

napping
n.   In hat-making, a sheet of partially felted fur before it is united to the hat-body.
n.   The act or process of raising a nap, as on cloth.
n.   A sheet of partially felted fur before it is united to the hat body.

The 1940 Census lists him as employed by Eastman Kodak Co. as a "Roll Coater" making 1.500.00 per year.  It also shows his two sons (one is Dietrichs' father).  Dietrichs' father George was age 20 and employed part-time as a "pin-setter" at Ridge Alley's making 75.00 per year.

Hardley a sign that he was "forced to work for Eastman Kodak and fled to the US Navy" as Dietrich claims.

I also found that Dietrichs' cousin, age 22 and a Vietnam Combat Veteran was killed in a car crash in July 1970.