• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

The Left has been quite successful in constructing a two dimensional caricature of Conservatives - for example anyone opposed to a massive, bureaucratic government is 1) for no government at all, and 2) is racist.  Anyone who thinks taxes are too high is ''for'' the rich and doesn't care about people.  Anyone against abusive regulations is in favor of corporate misconduct, dirty air, dirty water, etc.  Anyone against any element of the gay agenda is ''homophobic''.  On and on it goes.

So of course when Conservatives state the need for new Amendments to rein in the federal government, our insistence on strict construction is brought up as a contradiction.  If we had been following the Constitution all along instead of undermining it - including judicial activism - we wouldn't need new Amendments to rein it in.  The proposed Amendments return us to original intent, and strengthen it.

CozyRozie

OK, is it Trump doing this or people in the Shadow Gov. and Trump is powerless ??
This is total bullshit and obvious buildup to trigger RUSSIANS.

If you read that memo/document in the link you would agree that even I would compose more intelligent text with my English that sucks.
WTF is this.. 'potentially' -or you have the solid info on it or you don't, -what is this guessing shit game ??
It's a baseless pretext to engage Russians into military confrontation.
FUCKING RETARDS.

"White House: 'Another chemical weapons attack' potentially planned by Syria's Assad"
Published time: 27 Jun, 2017 02:47

https://www.rt.com/usa/394194-us-syria-another-chemical-weapons-attack/

*The White House is warning Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad and military of “a heavy price,” as the US alleges “potential preparations” are under way for more chemical weapons attacks.
The Trump administration insisted the US is there to “eliminate” ISIS.

"The United States has identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children,"
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said in a statement Monday night.
"The activities are similar to preparations the regime made before its April 4, 2017 chemical weapons attack."

"As we have previously stated, the United States is in Syria to eliminate the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
If, however, Mr. Assad conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons, he and his military will pay a heavy price."*
../more info in the link/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_52WqZ7-ic

..this latest bullshit "WARNING" is no good in my opinion, they are itching for pretext to start big War there.
Vey disappointed with Trump.
Do you really think that Assad would use chem weapons after last "attack" (that was not convincingly proven by The US or others at all to be done by Assad forces)
I call this a fake news, bullshit provocation, a lie.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰01 on June 26, 2017, 07:53:56 PM
CNN is falling apart ;D

Three CNN journalists resign over fake Russia story

http://archive.is/Xg5Dp

Scaramucci, Scaramucci will you do the fandango. . .

https://youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Kidnostad3

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 02:41:47 AM
OK, is it Trump doing this or people in the Shadow Gov. and Trump is powerless ??
This is total bullshit and obvious buildup to trigger RUSSIANS.

If you read that memo/document in the link you would agree that even I would compose more intelligent text with my English that sucks.
WTF is this.. 'potentially' -or you have the solid info on it or you don't, -what is this guessing shit game ??
It's a baseless pretext to engage Russians into military confrontation.
FUCKING RETARDS.

"White House: 'Another chemical weapons attack' potentially planned by Syria's Assad"
Published time: 27 Jun, 2017 02:47

https://www.rt.com/usa/394194-us-syria-another-chemical-weapons-attack/

*The White House is warning Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad and military of “a heavy price,” as the US alleges “potential preparations” are under way for more chemical weapons attacks.
The Trump administration insisted the US is there to “eliminate” ISIS.

"The United States has identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children,"
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said in a statement Monday night.
"The activities are similar to preparations the regime made before its April 4, 2017 chemical weapons attack."

"As we have previously stated, the United States is in Syria to eliminate the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
If, however, Mr. Assad conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons, he and his military will pay a heavy price."*
../more info in the link/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_52WqZ7-ic

..this latest bullshit "WARNING" is no good in my opinion, they are itching for pretext to start big War there.
Vey disappointed with Trump.
Do you really think that Assad would use chem weapons after last "attack" (that was not convincingly proven by The US or others at all to be done by Assad forces)
I call this a fake news, bullshit provocation, a lie.

I'll wait to see the evidence. 

Kidnostad3

For Miser et al:

Have you heard a loud clucking at your door yet? 

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 27, 2017, 08:55:50 AM
For Miser et al:

Have you heard a loud clucking at your door yet?
Ha!  Reminds me of Obama's "good buddy."

Where are the daily breathless reports of new lines of inquiry on the Trump-Russia ''collusion'' story from Dookie Miser?  I miss 'em. 

Heck, where are the daily screen shots of celebrity hate-tweets?  (I could almost picture Dookie Miser gleefully clapping her fat hands and squealing with pleasure as she found them while scanning the internet each morning)

Juan

Now it turns out the whole Russia thing was to get even with Flynn for supporting a female FBI employee who had filed a sexual harassment complaint.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 27, 2017, 10:08:58 AM
Where are the daily breathless reports of new lines of inquiry on the Trump-Russia ''collusion'' story from Dookie Miser?  I miss 'em. 

Heck, where are the daily screen shots of celebrity hate-tweets?  (I could almost picture Dookie Miser gleefully clapping her fat palms and squealing with pleasure as she found them while scanning the internet each morning)

The websites meiser-bot cut & pastes from must be in disereh with the collapse of the Russian election hoax. And obstruction hoax. And investigations into Lynch. Sanders. Clintons.

Meanwhile, in other news Dan Rather continued to stand by the story, and in subsequent interviews stated that he believed that the documents have never conclusively been proven to be forgeries â€" and that even if the documents are false, the underlying story is true.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 27, 2017, 10:12:45 AM
Now it turns out the whole Russia thing was to get even with Flynn for supporting a female FBI employee who had filed a sexual harassment complaint.
http://circa.com/politics/accountability/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 27, 2017, 10:54:13 AM
Meanwhile, in other news Dan Rather continued to stand by the story, and in subsequent interviews stated that he believed that the documents have never conclusively been proven to be forgeries â€" and that even if the documents are false, the underlying story is true.

Dan Rather lost any credibility over a decade ago.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 27, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

A fine example of journalistic integrity.   He and Brokaw should avoid reminding everyone of what liberal whores they have always been by refraining from comment. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on June 27, 2017, 11:02:49 AM
http://circa.com/politics/accountability/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

As hesitant as I am to believe unsourced stories like this, it has a ring of truth to it.  However, that perception might be influenced by my diminished respect for the FBI which started when it came out that agents in its Boston office had been in bed with Whitey Bulger for over 20 years while he committed the bulk of the 18 murders he was charged with.  WTF?

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 27, 2017, 01:10:32 PM
As hesitant as I am to believe unsourced stories like this, it has a ring of truth to it.  However, that perception might be influenced by my diminished respect for the FBI which started when it came out that agents in its Boston office had been in bed with Whitey Bulger for over 20 years while he committed the bulk of the 18 murders he was charged with.  WTF?
Yes, wise to be hesitant with almost any news, including this. I reckon that most FBI agents are honest about their jobs but there certainly is politics there- as in any human activity- especially in higher echelons and corruption- again they are human.

And I've never been comfortable with them just using self-reporting. Why they don't record/film but still only rely on FD-302s? So it can come down to a basic "he said, she said" but people are more likely to believe the FBI agent than the suspect. So they can get you on 18 U.S.C. Section 1001 on, basically, what someone wrote down about the interview. Ok, in the 50s and maybe later but why still, with the cheapness of cameras and recording devices, rely on written reports of what an agent thought about an interview with a suspect, witness, etc?
Good post on this:
https://jonathanturley.org/2013/05/11/why-the-fbi-doesnt-record-interrogations/

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 27, 2017, 12:06:13 PM
Dan Rather lost any credibility over a decade ago.
Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 27, 2017, 12:43:33 PM
A fine example of journalistic integrity.   He and Brokaw should avoid reminding everyone of what liberal whores they have always been by refraining from comment.

Yeah, I have no idea if Rather Biased has commented on any of this or not, I just posted what he said about the fraudulent story he put out regarding Bush because it's eerily similar to what's going on now.

It was so great when the phony media put out the term 'Fake News' last year.  Its the perfect description for what they pump out.

starrmtn001

James O'Keefe reacts to Sarah Huckabee Sanders' mention of Veritas video.  6.27.17.

https://youtu.be/YydiOM6dIY8

Gd5150

Quote from: StarrMountain on June 27, 2017, 02:42:54 PM
James O'Keefe reacts to Sarah Huckabee Sanders' mention of Veritas video.  6.27.17.

https://youtu.be/YydiOM6dIY8

She knocked it out of the park.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 27, 2017, 02:18:35 PM
Yeah, I have no idea if Rather Biased has commented on any of this or not, I just posted what he said about the fraudulent story he put out regarding Bush because it's eerily similar to what's going on now.

It was so great when the phony media put out the term 'Fake News' last year.  Its the perfect description for what they pump out.

Here's just a few of Rather's attacks on Trump.  You be the judge.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/333263-dan-rather-blasts-trumps-willful-disregard-for-the-rule-of-law

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/336050-dan-rather-history-will-punish-trump-for-leaving-paris-climate

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/17/dan-rather-hunted-donald-trump-no-longer-has-control/

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/16/media/dan-rather-donald-trump/index.html

CozyRozie

GET READY TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
"This is what Antifa group is doing now to combat ‘increasingly violent’ Trump America"
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/new/#lastPost

Quote from: th'ONE on June 28, 2017, 02:10:04 AM
GET READY TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!!

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
"This is what Antifa group is doing now to combat ‘increasingly violent’ Trump America"
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/new/#lastPost

If anyone want's to know what the Left is up to, all they have to do is see what they are accusing others of doing.  Whether its interfering in elections, or throwing violent riots

Juan

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 28, 2017, 04:14:12 AM
If anyone want's to know what the Left is up to, all they have to do is see what they are accusing others of doing.  Whether its interfering in elections, or throwing violent riots
It's amazing how true that is.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 28, 2017, 04:14:12 AM

I've said this for decades. There's a theory out there based on "unnamed sources" that the DNC were the ones working with the Russians to rig the election for Hillary. Putin took the mountain of Uranium and then crawfished the deal. So when Donald J Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States, in a electoral landslide, the DNC panicked and responded how they always do by attacking Republicans and accusing them of collaboration and rigging as a cover. It's a classic, whoever smelt it dealt it, projectionist response.

It's a logical conclusion and here's why.
- Democrats have been lock step with Communists for half a century.
- Democrats rigged their own primaries
- Democrats gave the Russians a mountain of uranium
- Democrats have been bent over by Communist leaders for decdes. See North Korean Jimmy Carter deals. Clinton and Obama Russian deals. Clinton and Obama Iranian deals.
- Democrats have a track record of projecting their own lies and corruption for decades. See the fascist Antifa movement. See their track record on helping the black man and inner cities for the last 50 years. See the real reason they started and supported abortion. (Black genocide). See the Clintons response to Lewinski. See John Edwards.
- the list of evidence is long and distinguished

And now: the Democrat's chickens......are comin home......to roost.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on June 28, 2017, 07:41:07 AM
I've said this for decades. There's a theory out there based on "unnamed sources" that the DNC were the ones working with the Russians to rig the election for Hillary. Putin took the mountain of Uranium and then crawfished the deal. So when Donald J Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States, in a electoral landslide, the DNC panicked and responded how they always do by attacking Republicans and accusing them of collaboration and rigging as a cover. It's a classic, whoever smelt it dealt it, projectionist response.

It's a logical conclusion and here's why.
- Democrats have been lock step with Communists for half a century.
- Democrats rigged their own primaries
- Democrats gave the Russians a mountain of uranium
- Democrats have been bent over by Communist leaders for decdes. See North Korean Jimmy Carter deals. Clinton and Obama Russian deals. Clinton and Obama Iranian deals.
- Democrats have a track record of projecting their own lies and corruption for decades. See the fascist Antifa movement. See their track record on helping the black man and inner cities for the last 50 years. See the real reason they started and supported abortion. (Black genocide). See the Clintons response to Lewinski. See John Edwards.
- the list of evidence is long and distinguished

And now: the Democrat's chickens......are comin home......to roost.
Means, motive, and opportunity.  Hmmm... could be.

So when someone who has gone along with one of these phony story lines, re-posting them, mocking anyone who questioned them or pointed out their obvious flaws, someone who has been shown to be an apparent dupe, a stooge - someone like Meister - what is the typical response? 

Anger at the perpetrators?  No.  A willingness to listen to those who were right about this on some other issues?  No.  Self reflection on who to trust, or even the accuracy of their world view?  No.  Remorse?  No.  When they come out of hiding, they just start in doing the same thing with all the other Fake News issues.  They're happy the phony story managed to distract the country from working on real issues, and chewed up precious time to move legislation forward before the next election cycle begins to consume DC.  These people are proud of their actions and their support of the gross dishonesty and corruption, not embarrassed or ashamed.  What I've always wondered is why.

Kidnostad3

I surfed the morning tv news programs today to see how the corporate media is handling the revelations about CNN.  As expected, the subject was given short shrift or not mentioned at all.  They have pretty much gone back to snarky cheap shots delivered with facial expressesions conveying stunned amazement, deep concern or righteous indignation.  The President will never get an even break from these left wing activists and he is right to take it to the people via social media.  Tweet on Donald!

It appears that a massive expression of disapproval of the biased editorial policy and hostile reportage on the part of the more egregious of the offending news outlets in the form of letters to key sponsors threatening a boycott of their products is the only way to rectify the situation.  Choke off the revenue of these propagandists and they will either moderate their coverage or go belly up.  The tactic was used effectively against O'Reily and turnabout is fair play. 

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 28, 2017, 08:10:15 AM
So when someone who has gone along with one of these phony story lines, re-posting them, mocking anyone who questioned them or pointed out their obvious flaws, someone who has been shown to be an apparent dupe, a stooge - someone like Meister - what is the typical response? 

Anger at the perpetrators?  No.  A willingness to listen to those who were right about this on some other issues?  No.  Self reflection on who to trust, or even the accuracy of their world view?  No.  Remorse?  No.  When they come out of hiding, they just start in doing the same thing with all the other Fake News issues.  They're happy the phony story managed to distract the country from working on real issues, and chewed up precious time to move legislation forward before the next election cycle begins to consume DC.  These people are proud of their actions and their support of the gross dishonesty and corruption, not embarrassed or ashamed.  What I've always wondered is why.
They're shameless shills, where the ends justify the means, any means.  Lying, cheating, you name it, anything for the cause.  Plus, they're just plain mentally ill.