• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 12:57:05 PM
Says the RAF pilot (Nah, not really)  ;D

Only you say that. I never have and as yet, you've shown no evidence I have. No real surprises there.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 12:58:03 PM
It's also not a crime. 

That he wasn't a Party insider was a big factor in why he was elected in the first place.

Attempting to obstruct justice is. He fired Comey because Comey wouldn't pledge loyalty to Trump or drop the Russian case. Trump said he fired him because of Russia.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 12:54:42 PM
LOL! Dude, almost EVERYTHING you post is a lie.  You are, without a doubt, the biggest political hack propagandist on Bellgab...and, ironically, the most ineffective. ;D

Because Christopher Steele was being used by the UK to influence the election.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:04:04 PM
Attempting to obstruct justice is. He fired Comey because Comey wouldn't pledge loyalty to Trump or drop the Russian case. Trump said he fired him because of Russia.

Should Loretta Lynch be charged with obstruction of justice?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2017, 01:00:04 PM
The basis for this Putin/Russia witch hunt is Trump said he admired Putin for being a strong leader of Russia.  Ever since Trump said that, the Democrats have been apoplectic.  lol Muh Russians.  However, it was ok when Kennedy and the Dems were colluding with the Soviets to interfere with Reagan's re-election in '84.

You think? How much do you thnk Kushner and Flynn's connections with Russia might have?

pyewacket

The basis for this Putin/Russia witch hunt is Trump said he admired Putin for being a strong leader of Russia. 

Why not? More than 80% of the Russians approve of Putin.

Even the pigeons show President Putin proper respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ41VpBif7Q

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2017, 01:05:44 PM
Should Loretta Lynch be charged with obstruction of justice?

Possibly. Based on what Comey said. Comey ddn't say there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians, he said he could nly discuss it in closed session.

K_Dubb

He probably fired Comey because he wouldn't (accurately) state Trump wasn't under investigation.  It's clear from Comey's testimony that's mostly what Trump was pressuring him to do, and makes sense of that odd line in the letter Trump used to fire him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on June 08, 2017, 01:08:11 PM
Why not? More than 80% of the Russians approve of Putin.

Even the pigeons show President Putin proper respect.

And a 100% of his political opponents get killed. But if you think a murderous thug should be respected, you'e in good company with Trump.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:06:25 PM
You think? How much do you thnk Kushner and Flynn's connections with Russia might have?

You are full of hot air on this subject. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:08:14 PM
Possibly. Based on what Comey said. Comey ddn't say there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians, he said he could nly discuss it in closed session.

Go back and listen. He confirmed Feinstein's comments that there has been no evidence of collusion.

Dr. MD MD

The basis for this Putin/Russia witch hunt is Trump said he admired Putin for being a strong leader of Russia.  Ever since Trump said that, the Democrats have been apoplectic.  lol Muh Russians.  However, it was ok when Kennedy and the Dems were colluding with the Soviets to interfere with Reagan's re-election in '84.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:08:14 PM
Possibly.

Fair enough.  I'll give you a break for the rest of the day. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 08, 2017, 01:08:43 PM
He probably fired Comey because he wouldn't (accurately) state Trump wasn't under investigation.  It's clear from Comey's testimony that's mostly what Trump was pressuring him to do, and makes sense of that odd line in the letter Trump used to fire him.

And the official reason was given as because Comey had disrespected Clinton last year. Now either Sessions and Rosenstein lied, or Trump did.

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:10:01 PM
And a 100% of his political opponents get killed. But if you think a murderous thug should be respected, you'e in good company with Trump.

Oh you.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seriously Pud, you need a hobby.

Hilary's illegal server was hacked and embarrassing emails were leaked.  Obama's foreign policy was a disaster, including re Russia.

They thought Trump was going to have Hilary prosecuted, and develop a partnership with the Russians in areas of mutual interest.  This started out as a way to take Hilary's felonies off the front page, and damage Trump's relations with the Russians in order to ''save'' Obama's 'legacy''.  It took on a life of its own when Trump and the Congressional Republicans didn't deal with it and dispatch it, and is now being used to distract and disrupt Trump's agenda

Whoever thought this up ought to be well compensated by the Ds.  Then shot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:01:33 PM
Only you say that. I never have and as yet, you've shown no evidence I have. No real surprises there.

Again, I'll just say that anyone only need look into one of the threads about aviation to see you prattling on like you're a pilot or something. Hilarious!  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 01:13:33 PM
Hilary's illegal server was hacked and embarrassing emails were leaked.  Obama's foreign policy was a disaster, including re Russia.

They thought Trump was going to have Hilary prosecuted, and develop a partnership with the Russians in areas of mutual interest.  This started out as a way to take Hilary's felonies off the front page, and damage Trump's relations with the Russians in order to ''save'' Obama's 'legacy''.  It took on a life of its own when Trump and the Congressional Republicans didn't deal with it and dispatch it, and is now being used to distract and disrupt Trump's agenda

Whoever thought this up ought to be well compensated by the Ds.  Then shot.

Hillary's server might have been hacked, but if it was the contents were never released. The only HRC emails on Wikileaks are ones that were released by the State Dept through FOIA. If the Russians had been the source for Wikileaks we would have seen ALL of them because she didn't delete the 30,000 yoga emails until after she was subpoenaed. 

pyewacket

Maybe they need to investigate this next.

UH OH: Iran Hacked Obama’s State Department During Iran Deal Negotiations. Media?

State Department officials determined that Iran hacked their emails and social media accounts during a particularly sensitive week for the nuclear deal in the fall of 2015, according to multiple sources familiar with the details of the cyber attack.

The attack took place within days of the deal overcoming opposition in Congress in late September that year. That same week, Iranian officials and negotiators for the United States and other world powers were beginning the process of hashing out a series of agreements allowing Tehran to meet previously determined implementation deadlines.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/iran-cyber-attack-obama-admin-kept-hidden/

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2017, 01:10:43 PM
Go back and listen. He confirmed Feinstein's comments that there has been no evidence of collusion.

James Comey refuses to publicly answer whether he believes Trump colluded with Russia
James Comey, the former FBI director, said Thursday he could not answer "in an open setting" whether he believes President Donald Trump "colluded with Russia."

During Comey's blockbuster Thursday testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Republican Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas asked the ousted FBI director, "Do you believe Donald Trump colluded with Russia?"

"That's a question I don't think I should answer in an open setting," Comey responded. "As I said, when I left, we did not have an investigation focused on President Trump. But that's a question that will be answered by the investigation I think."

http://www.businessinsider.com/comey-did-trump-collude-with-russia-2017-6

Are you familiar with the phrase ''making a mountain out of a molehill''?

How about ''why are you making a 'federal case' out of (fill in the blank)?"

''Where's the beef?''

No?  How about the term ''nothing burger''?

Gd5150

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:17:48 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/comey-did-trump-collude-with-russia-2017-6

Go back and listen (I believe it was Cornyn) repeated Feinstein's statements that there was no evidence of collusion and Comey agreed that she was correct.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 08, 2017, 01:14:32 PM
Again, I'll just say that anyone only need look into one of the threads about aviation to see you prattling on like you're a pilot or something. Hilarious!  ;D

Ahhhhh.. You know what you did? Assumed. I have had a lifelong interest in aircraft and flying. But I'm not a pilot, although I have been given control of a plane with the pilot there.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 08, 2017, 01:12:06 PM
And the official reason was given as because Comey had disrespected Clinton last year. Now either Sessions and Rosenstein lied, or Trump did.

Have you never been fired before, or had to fire someone?  This is normal proximate vs. ultimate stuff.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 08, 2017, 01:18:22 PM
Are you familiar with the phrase ''making a mountain out of a molehill''?

How about ''why are you making a 'federal case' out of (fill in the blank)?"

''Where's the beef?''

No?  How about the term ''nothing burger''?

You could never be accused of not being blinkered and cute with it.  ;D

Gd5150

Under a federal law enacted in 1976 and found at 28 U.S.C. § 532 note, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation serves up to a 10-year term, during which time he can be removed by the president for any reason. Some pundits erroneously claim this means he is guaranteed to serve a decade. He is not.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/11/trumps-legal-authority-to-fire-comey/