• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Quote from: username on October 15, 2018, 06:12:32 PM
Indeed, it's a lovely thing... I really did miss this place.

Me too. Saw your old post when i was looking for a pic of evil keef, the contrast made me lol, like ya had just taken the bellgab pill.

pud is in a deep dark pussy fog. sad.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 15, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
pud is in a deep dark pussy fog. sad.
LOL.  I saw you were being a "bad boy" on CatLadyGab and getting the Commies pissed off.  Shame!  ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on October 15, 2018, 07:26:57 PM
LOL.  I saw you were being a "bad boy" on CatLadyGab and getting the Commies pissed off.  Shame!  ;D

HAHA! yeah. *sigh* what can i say, im a hateful bigot.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 07:24:42 PM
... What would that even entail?

We should prolly hash that out, formally?

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 15, 2018, 07:31:19 PM
HAHA! yeah. *sigh* what can i say, im a hateful bigot.
Heh, heh... don't let a pack of losers who want everything handed to them on a silver platter get you down.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 15, 2018, 07:35:11 PM
Heh, heh... don't let a pack of losers who want everything handed to them on a silver platter get you down.

i wont. im pretty certain that most of these uptight lady libs just want to fuck. i could be wrong though;D

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 15, 2018, 07:39:26 PM
i wont. im pretty certain that most of these uptight lady libs just want to fuck. i could be wrong though;D

Gravity desperately trying to confirm.

ItsOver

They're ready and waiting!

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 15, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
We should prolly hash that out, formally?

I've never had Turbo Mode enabled. I must recuse myself. Start a thread, or are you still shadowbanned?

Asuka Langley

They want free shit, the D and an abortion. in that order.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 15, 2018, 07:46:01 PM
They want free shit, the D and an abortion. in that order.

i saw some whore crowing online about receiving like 30 abortions. that's fucking disgusting.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 15, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
"Houston, we have a problem..."

You guys are are something else........  About choked on Hamm's the Beer Refreshing over here.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 15, 2018, 07:50:36 PM
"Houston, we have a problem..."

is he married? i thought he mentioned kids at one point, idk?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 15, 2018, 07:50:27 PM
i some whore crowing online about receiving like 30 abortions. that's fucking disgusting.

Yeah... idk if i believe that one because i know a THOT that had like 4-5 of them and the 5-6th time they wouldn't do it. So she ended up having the kid and having to raise it, this was in California. She was dumb AF tho if she went to a different clinic maybe they would have??? Disgusting...

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 15, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
is he married? i thought he mentioned kids at one point, idk?
I don't know.  I've heard rumors he's a rocket scientist, though.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 15, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
Yeah... idk if i believe that one because i know a THOT that had like 4-5 of them and the 5-6th time they wouldn't do it. So she ended up having the kid and having to raise it, this was in California. She was dumb AF tho if she went to a different clinic maybe they would have??? Disgusting...

jesus! that's just sad.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 15, 2018, 07:56:34 PM
I don't know.  I've heard rumors he's a rocket scientist, though.

i believe he's mentioned that more than a few times.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 15, 2018, 07:53:51 PM
You guys are are something else........  About choked on Hamm's the Beer Refreshing over here.
Could be worse.  It could have been a sardine.  ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2018, 08:10:50 PM
Lots of shit.

I'm open to alchemy, but putting poop in a capsule and swallowing it is way, way, way past where I draw the line.

VC

I just got banned for posting this:

QuoteQuote from: Bart Ell on Today at 06:55:07 PM

The point is not to rob you of an opinion, it's when you go thread to thread shitting it up by insulting people who don't agree with your manifesto where the issues begin.
    Just be a human fucking adult.

Now, you're exaggerating by a long stretch... just go to my profile and sort to read all my posts... I'm well beyond a "one note" manifesto, and I never followed anyone from thread to thread for purposes of insulting. Some people want to shit on my comments, for example, commie vs capitalist BS, so I will fire back with what I think is "the truth".

I'm on target with what has happened to MITD, and what needs to change. IMNotSoHO.

I'm not here to troll for Bellgab [BG]. I never posted or joined BG until AFTER I posted here first. It was someone here that posted Bellgab was up and running again.

There is obviously a lot of hostility between both forums considering Bartcast wouldn't mention BG is online again. Gossip is fun. Why not?