• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

yoego

Quote from: Diabhal on December 29, 2015, 03:13:38 PM
I have found out my troll's real name, address and social security #. Thank you bellgabbers!
sorry bro, plz dont make truble fer me, I was wrong to bring the radio broadcast hall.of fame into this. Itz all publicly on.the.intertubes.
If you burn down.my section 8 house I'll never find anufer!
/grovel

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 29, 2015, 05:01:54 PM
Upgrade yourself to these:
http://youtu.be/DahXeTmT3XA

I checked the fridge and they appear to be all gone. Who stole the pizza rolls? DAVE? DAVE?

Soylentblue

Someone loves the drama. Why else would they continue to return after leaving in a huff and promising never to return only to do so two days later?

I just don't get it. Feed the trolls and they will continue to troll you.

Like I said, someone loves the drama and cannot get enough.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:55:31 PM
I never said anything about his family... Wait, I did say what happened to his son was bullshit and i would pissed if I was the parent or something like that.

I was only showing the simple fact hat Art lied/stretched the truth/whatever according to the video and legal documents contained within. That was all.

I'm sorry its not a pleasant topic. I'm sad that would happen to anyone and I wish no malice towards Arts family at all.

DP, how do you know that something not on a legal document is a lie? I've asked you this before.  This topic should be a non-issue, as far as I'm concerned, and I truly don't understand why you want to keep making it one.   I didn't see the video, so I have no way of knowing who made it, where it came from, or anything. I don't need to see it, and out of respect for Art's family, don't feel it should have been posted to begin with.  (Honestly, I don't have a clue about it).    Was this video made strictly to discredit Art? That's a pretty shitty thing to do. I recall when Art went off the air because of this, and  you know what? If that happened to my family, and somebody thought they had a right to pull shit like that, I'd be raging pissed too.

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 05:03:33 PM
FIFY. Still dripping creepy all over the place guy.

for some reason..while you have used that pic before..i find admiral dolphin kind of creepy today lol maybe too much time around the great Cthulhu

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 05:03:09 PM

:P

lol although I don't think this is proper usage of bad luck brain. But it made me laugh really hard so thank you.

paladin1991

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 02:50:16 PM
I do not think I said I would Sue him. However if I did please feel free to post it to refresh my memory. I think I just asked for anybody who knows his real name, right?

To be sure what he has been doing is Cyber Stalking. I am going to print out all his message's and see if some others agree. Everybody knows my real name right? Time to discover his. He sure acts like a Stalker.

Art

That's right ART!  GET SOME!

https://youtu.be/DiufKFfnrfA

SredniVashtar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 05:00:31 PM
Poking fun at GN because he sucks as a host is one thing, its quite another thing entirely to sit around debating the finer points of a past court case involving a family member just so you can take a shot at Art. That looked creepy as fuck and very possibly libelous.

'myes, but if there was a noisy skeleton rattling around in Noory's closet, I don't think many people here would scruple to drag it out and spotlight it as much as possible - and everyone would applaud it.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 05:03:33 PM
FIFY. Still dripping creepy all over the place guy.
"creepy" is a matter of opinion and is in the eye of the beholder. I think its creepy when I'm accused of cyberstalking and Art threatens to have his goons track down my ID because I posted shit he doest like on a forum to discuss him, a public figure.

I think its creepy as fuck being scared for your life, having threats and relentless terrorism yet taking your young daughter out in the middle of the night to get pictures.

I think its creepy as fuck to have thrown away a job and 2 years of hard work (EDIT- OTHER peoples hard work) over supposed threats that you wont have fully investigated.

I think its creepy as fuck to then get balls when you are trying to impress your cheering section and start getting tough with an internet poster (but wont do shit about a IRL stalker/gun shooter/life threatening person or persons)

-So, I suppose we will have to just agree to disagree.

Ive broken no laws, done nothing wrong except make Art mad. he needs to focus that anger and vengeance towards there stalkers/terrorists who are really, real and totally not made up.

HumanBeing

Art will you do a spot show any time, relatively, soon?

;)

...possibility of going on the air tonight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LVIi7pzZI

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 29, 2015, 05:08:22 PM
'myes, but if there was a noisy skeleton rattling around in Noory's closet, I don't think many people here would scruple to drag it out and spotlight it as much as possible - and everyone would applaud it.

I don't know about everyone, but there are a few around there that might. There's a creepy nutcase in every crowd.

Freyja

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 29, 2015, 04:23:11 PM

Okay, I'll say it...STFU with your sanctimonious bollox. You come in here calling the fucking shots about who is being reasonable and who isn't, because you fucking say so? Seriously?

If you want to reveal you've applied for Art Bells new PR manager, fine, at least we'll all know where we are. You know fuck all about anyone on here, including Art Bell. Absolutely jack shit. So stop pretending you're some fucking guru; oracle of all that is good and pure. You're not. You're just the self elected poster boy for AB productions (retired).

+ 1111111

He/she has been here for app 4 months (Aug. 12, 2015) and adopts the role of judge, jury, executioner, moral compass, truth teller, psyop snitch etc. Something here is more than suspect.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 04:55:31 PM
I never said anything about his family... Wait, I did say what happened to his son was bullshit and i would pissed if I was the parent or something like that.

I was only showing the simple fact hat Art lied/stretched the truth/whatever according to the video and legal documents contained within. That was all.

I'm sorry its not a pleasant topic. I'm sad that would happen to anyone and I wish no malice towards Arts family at all.

thank you for apologizing to art about talking about his family
and that you will not talk about them ever again -period
if you wish to go further and stop completely on the art beat down   that would be amazing ---if you just leave it all alone now   i am more than happy to send you  my cNc radio,  my art bell full cd/rowland collection which are autographed  my Sirius radio  with a subscriptions a year paid  for  dmn  subscription and an autographed photo of art      and a rare RCH video

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on December 29, 2015, 05:12:15 PM
+ 1111111

He/she has been here for app 4 months (Aug. 12, 2015) and adopts the role of judge, jury, executioner, moral compass, truth teller, psyop snitch etc. Something here is more than suspect.

hehe  :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 05:09:56 PM
"creepy" is a matter of opinion and is in the eye of the beholder. I think its creepy when I'm accused of cyberstalking and Art threatens to have his goons track down my ID because I posted shit he doest like on a forum to discuss him, a public figure.

I think its creepy as fuck being scared for your life, having threats and relentless terrorism yet taking your young daughter out in the middle of the night to get pictures.

I think its creepy as fuck to have thrown away a job and 2 years of hard work (EDIT- OTHER peoples hard work) over supposed threats that you wont have fully investigated.

I think its creepy as fuck to then get balls when you are trying to impress your cheering section and start getting tough with an internet poster (but wont do shit about a IRL stalker/gun shooter/life threatening person or persons)

-So, I suppose we will have to just agree to disagree.

Ive broken no laws, done nothing wrong except make Art mad. he needs to focus that anger and vengeance towards there stalkers/terrorists who are really, real and totally not made up.

Interesting, you seem to lack any sort of social filter. Do you interact much with other people IRL?

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 29, 2015, 05:08:22 PM

Your observation that a pro-Art bias exists in a forum named after him is not up to your usual standards of acuity.

Chronaut

Quote from: trostol on December 29, 2015, 04:47:07 PM
my point in the end is there are douchebags on both sides..his haters and his supporters lol

Well there are douchebags in the middle too - it doesn't require an opinion to be a douchebag; they come in all shapes, colors and creeds.  In fact several of the "haters" here have confessed that they aren't even listeners - they're just here because flaming chat boards gets their peckers up.

Freyja

Quote from: DesertFox on December 29, 2015, 04:49:37 PM

Silly argument--if someone wants to ignore you, they should have that option...which is why the ignore option is all over the place.  Giving consumers more choice and flexibility is good.

Hope that gives you great comfort and less sleepless nights, knowing you don't have to look at things you may not like or agree with. :)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on December 29, 2015, 05:13:13 PM
thank you for apologizing to art about talking about his family
and that you will not talk about them ever again -period
if you wish to go further and stop completely on the art beat down   that would be amazing ---if you just leave it all alone now   i am more than happy to send you  my cNc radio,  my art bell full cd/rowland collection which are autographed  my Sirius radio  with a subscriptions a year paid  for  dmn  subscription and an autographed photo of art      and a rare RCH video
Dude... You evidently are a really good guy. I dont want your stuff man and it actually saddens me a bit you would even offer it.

Okay- I'll back off a bit and just post regular . At least I'll try really hard. And I'll see where Art takes it from here.

I'm not going to stop voicing my opinion but I'll do so differently .

-Your post makes me feel bad.  :(
not towards Art but that this whole thing bothered you so much you would offer up collectibles that evidently mean a ton to you.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 05:15:01 PM
Interesting, you seem to lack any sort of social filter. Do you interact much with other people IRL?
No, I interact with Dragons though. Used to interact with Elves but those fuckers just pretend to be your friend so they make fun of you behind your back.

Art Bell

Quote from: Soylentblue on December 29, 2015, 05:04:58 PM
Someone loves the drama. Why else would they continue to return after leaving in a huff and promising never to return only to do so two days later?

I just don't get it. Feed the trolls and they will continue to troll you.

Like I said, someone loves the drama and cannot get enough.

Well for once I agree with you, no more Drama thank you, I have things to do in life and this board much as I have enjoyed being a member in the past is not what it once was so I get it, I will leave now.

Art