• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 14, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
I can’t find a link online to a single terrestrial station, am or fm, that carries LNM. Anyone else have better luck? Let alone stations that carry the entire networks stable of shows.

Unless, the figure is being used as they are giving free (high quality) stream access to short wave, satellite, and being on apps?

Either way. If the figure was even 1/10000 true, they wouldn’t have this on their site.
no radio station carries LNM, not even his small local ones.  He once tried to raise money to get a radio station in Texas to carry his show one day a week for a month but never raised the money...so much for those millions of listeners. ;)

timebandit

#TheQuickening
#Tonight

#HeatherArmy

Quote from: Freyja on May 14, 2018, 05:59:07 AM
Wonder if Airyn will take her real name Irene back. The fact that Art made her change it never sat well with me.
Didnt know that. That's stupid.

weeberwubber

Heather has my Weeb Weeb on tonight! Oh joy!  :P

Cowkiller

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 14, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
If Ann was Asian I know what Art would be trying to do...then again she is not a teen or in her early 20's so maybe not.
The master is taking a well deserved break for awhile.  Ann on the other hand was not able to go into eternity beacause Whitley was so tore up, unless, this is an imposter walk-in that has been created by the aliens to keep Whitley strong.   
Grief is tough and Dave said it well when he said we all react to it in different ways (my paraphrase)

yoursongs

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 14, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
This whole thing is so bizarre.

I cannot believe the listener numbers/amount of countries she claims to be reaching with LNM unless thats just the amount of countries who have internet access and could potentially be listening to a stream.

I'm starting to think she really believes it based on some sweet talk and/or skewed statistics given to her by Vera/Vara/whatever his fucking name is... That guy is like the internet radio version of a used car salesmen who specializes in 'bad credit' cases.

I highly doubt anyone over there is making any real money, especially once the time and effort they put into their work is accounted for.

Theres like maybe 1 or 2 of these internet radio networks that operate on the up and up imho and sadly they dont have the listen numbers for anyone to really be making a basic living off of internet radio.

That's why each and every one of us LOVE HER so much absolutely.  She is always TRUTHFUL.  For shoo-er.

yoursongs

Quote from: Friday on May 14, 2018, 04:35:20 AM
This is why I am starting to think this is a scam.  Either it's a scam or ignorance of epic proportions.

Every thing HW has ever done is a SCAM!  Why wouldn't she claim a million listeners?   Lying has got her this far hasn't it.  Then when someone proves her wrong, she pleads ignorance.  Horrible sub-human she is.

Bluejay

How HLW is spending her day today...

Lilith

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
I really do appreciate the concern, it means a lot. Fear not my friend, that was all I have and will have to say on the subject. I don't feel the need to address every rumor or snide remark made by people.

I posted as a one and done. Those that wanted to see it will, those that needed to see it, will and those that saw it will get it or not but at least it was said and I won't waste 1 min of air time discussing the behind the scenes drama. So this seemed the best venting port for me to say what needed to be said and I know all sides look here and can get the info and there is no guessing what I think of all of this, of Keith or the future of MitD.

I  am here for the long haul. I think it's great that you show concern for me, that says a lot. I can say and promise this, you will never hear me address this on air, attack any of the players of this unfolding story or ever discuss in a public way my disagreements with management.

You tune in to this show for entertainment and escape, not kindergarten bullshit, finger pointing or name calling.

So thanks for allowing my posts and welcoming into your community.

Who wants a cool, refreshing tide pod? I'm buying!

DS

I LOVE the cool, refreshing tide pod, Thank You so much!!

Best I ever had!!!

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 14, 2018, 03:07:42 AM
This whole thing is so bizarre.

I cannot believe the listener numbers/amount of countries she claims to be reaching with LNM unless thats just the amount of countries who have internet access and could potentially be listening to a stream.

I'm starting to think she really believes it based on some sweet talk and/or skewed statistics given to her by Vera/Vara/whatever his fucking name is... That guy is like the internet radio version of a used car salesmen who specializes in 'bad credit' cases.

I highly doubt anyone over there is making any real money, especially once the time and effort they put into their work is accounted for.

Theres like maybe 1 or 2 of these internet radio networks that operate on the up and up imho and sadly they dont have the listen numbers for anyone to really be making a basic living off of internet radio.

She has demonstrated zero business sense, and zero understanding of intellectual property issues.  She thinks she's simply cutting out the asshole middleman she doesn't like anyway, and will end up with more money than she could ever dream of. 

It would make a bit more sense if she wasn't terrible, and had fans of her own who were with the show regardless of Art.  Listening to Lasha may be her biggest single mistake.

Bluejay

How HLW’s followers are spending the day today...

Quote from: username on May 14, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
https://youtu.be/1qg_t4BDauM

Here you go

Just finished listening to this and really enjoyed it. I don't feel you really needed to press the HW stuff, you handled it perfectly and let Karen speak. I learned a lot about Art, too. Quality.

Anyhoo just wanted to say thanks  ;D

Quote from: Juan on May 14, 2018, 06:01:18 AM
Didn’t she pronounce Airyn as Irene, but Art reading it in email saw it as Air-ryn.

Yes.  When questioned about it - about the chutzpah of changing the pronunciation of her name and sticking with it to suit himself - his excuse was a German doctor gave her that spelling when the family gave her the name. 

Except he wasn't asked about the spelling, he was asked about why he insisted on pronouncing in ''Erin'' after learning it was ''Irene''.

Tootsie

So glad she will be sued if she keeps Midnight in the Desert name.. what a jerk she is and thinks she's all that.. i'm mad!

chefist

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 14, 2018, 10:37:30 AM
So glad she will be sued if she keeps Midnight in the Desert name.. what a jerk she is and thinks she's all that.. i'm mad!

;D

Lilith

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on May 14, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

I'm mad too!   see?   ->    >:(

Roswells, Art

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 13, 2018, 05:32:56 PM
You need to smoke more pot or something.. no one really appreciates someone that can recall EVERY tiny detail..

What did you do on your car?

It was broken into and while stealing the CD player the thief ripped out the entire middle console. It was an old car anyway so I just bought a new one. The dealership guy was only willing to give me $50 trade-in value for it so I turned him down on that and decided to just give the car to one of my friends, it still runs fine. I still had the old console from when I put in the CD player so I'm attempting to reinstall that and a vacuum hose that the thief ripped out too. It's just a stupid reason to break into a car since CD players are obsolete anyway. I bet he got a whole $5 for it.

A few other cars that park in the same lot have had all four tires stolen and their car is just left on a plastic crate or the ground itself.

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
My tears have already begun at the thought of enduring Heather AND Whitley at the same time, for hours  :'(

Weeber is on my short list of most despised guests. 

It's going to be a chore to listen to these two tonight, they are going to have to be unbelievably bad for me to hang in there for very long.

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 08:22:03 AM
You are such a wet fucking blanket. Shows thrive on stuff like this, just look at Stern.

Stern's satellite vomit is so your speed...

a is jump

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good program that records internet radio streams? There look to be a ton out there, and I'm sure most of them are crap and potentially full of malware.

I'm supporting Dave and Keith with a subscription, but I may record Heather's show (or even the odd C2C) if the guest looks interesting.

I guess the ideal software would be able to record multiple streams at once, and be programmed to record like a VCR.

Pizzapunch

Heh heh props, I'm guessing he's a gabber

Metron2267

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

This will all eventually clear itself up, and I really hope for Heather's sake, she makes a better educated decision and avoids the impending lawsuits.

There is plenty of room for a new show for her, she just needs a new show name and her life can continue without issue. Seems that makes more sense then setting herself up for a long and money wasting lawsuit.

Either way, my prayers and positive thoughts continue for her and this is the last I will discuss this nonsense.

Your pal,

Dave

High road chosen and traveled.

Kudos.

:)

Cowkiller

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 14, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
It was broken into and while stealing the CD player the thief ripped out the entire middle console. It was an old car anyway so I just bought a new one. The dealership guy was only willing to give me $50 trade-in value for it so I turned him down on that and decided to just give the car to one of my friends, it still runs fine. I still had the old console from when I put in the CD player so I'm attempting to reinstall that and a vacuum hose that the thief ripped out too. It's just a stupid reason to break into a car since CD players are obsolete anyway. I bet he got a whole $5 for it.

A few other cars that park in the same lot have had all four tires stolen and their car is just left on a plastic crate or the ground itself.
Nice neighborhood,l. Yeah i dont like working on newer cars. Older car are easier and actually funner. Yes i can say that here, i hope.   And to the person  who said smoke more pot, not everyone enjoys pot.  My theory is the govt actually wants everyone stoned because it makes them easier to control.  Just give em dope,and they'll shut up, and i used to love cannabis!

Metron2267

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

I  am here for the long haul. I think it's great that you show concern for me, that says a lot. I can say and promise this, you will never hear me address this on air, attack any of the players of this unfolding story or ever discuss in a public way my disagreements with management.

You tune in to this show for entertainment and escape, not kindergarten bullshit, finger pointing or name calling.

You truly DO get what paranormal late night radio is there for.

We could not ask for anything more, thanks.

dsz

Keith's tweet returns me to how I felt about this originally... If it's just over the name of the show he and Heather are both acting like kids.

Who wants to stand in for daddy Art, because if it's a judge that sucks for both sides.

As for her zillion listeners in a bazillion countries... She has no more geographic potential with LNM than Keith. That is unless she saw hits based on geography info from DMDN, and I don't know how she could have seen such info if (see the fighting kids ref). She could be referring to stats mv2 has regarding such, but I just don't see 100 plus countries ever having logged onto LNM. Add to that any site/stream stats can always be skewed with bots, so her statement does likely defy plausibility and feasibility.

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
Keith's tweet returns me to how I felt about this originally... If it's just over the name of the show he and Heather are both acting like kids...

You see no difference in the conduct of Keith and Heather?

dsz

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 11:25:35 AM
You see no difference in the conduct of Keith and Heather?

I said kids, not identical twins. Yes, there are, but they are arguing over a single petty point per Keith.

Dreamlander

Oh FFS

[attachment=1,msg1214816]