• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
BTW I know you are super busy with a real life and the forum but I would love gabbing now's take on the current events. I always enjoyed your videos.

I've been thinking aboudit. It's possible, but no promises.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 08:37:22 AM
I've been thinking aboudit. It's possible, but no promises.
That's all anyone can ask for!
Friendship
Praise MV
TidePods!

Pizzapunch

This was posted in response to Keith's legal threat.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 05:14:34 AM
https://twitter.com/KeithRowland/status/995968830936571906
Ooooh,. Keith is using "HLW" now...  At the very least, a BellGab reference.  Whether it was yoursongs or me, not sure.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 14, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
This was posted in response to Keith's legal threat.

Heater's top legal minds are on the case. Best watch your ass, Keef.

Lilith

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
Ooooh,. Keith is using "HLW" now...  At the very least, a BellGab reference.  Whether it was yoursongs or me, not sure.

I remember seeing a tweet of his saying to post something nice, because he was going to visit bellbab  ;D

DaveSchrader

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 07:21:20 AM
I clicked on the link a week ago? Not sure when it was first posted..  I recall PBS saying it was yucky. (My word, not hers). 

Yikes!  If you just google "http://hamfanz.blogspot.com/"  you could be looking at images from the site and not need to read about it. Fucking creepy.

-----------

If you listen to Mike Deacon's interview to the end, you should then hear Art interviewing David Paulides.  Maybe Dave can get him on at some point?

Dave- if you read this (which you may not, having to wade through pages of utter shyte to do so), are guest requests better sent to you or to Michelle?  I'm all in for David Paulides, Howard Hughes, Josh Gates, .. to name a few. ;)  (Oh, there are so many great crime podcasters.  I love listening to Marissa Jones from The Vanished).

Duly noted guest requests. Thanks.

chefist

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

DAVE: do you ever do panel discussions on your show? Those can be fun sometimes. Thanks.

Did Dave say if he could take calls tonight ...?

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 14, 2018, 08:58:02 AM
DAVE: do you ever do panel discussions on your show? Those can be fun sometimes. Thanks.

8) ;D

Bluejay

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 03:38:12 AM
I predict it peaks at 1257 for the first night. We should start a pool.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: chefist on May 14, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Working on a few right now to air in the next 30 days. Toying with some ideas.

DS

Pizzapunch

What's the over/under on when the tears begin tonight? I'm going with 4 minutes into the program

DaveSchrader

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 14, 2018, 09:00:40 AM
Did Dave say if he could take calls tonight ...?

We are most likely a week out from being able to take calls. We are doing our best to get the right set up.

DS

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 14, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
What's the over/under on when the tears begin tonight? I'm going with 4 minutes into the program

My tears have already begun at the thought of enduring Heather AND Whitley at the same time, for hours  :'(

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

Thanks so much.  :)

(My condolences on the loss of your mom.  Mine is still here, but I lost my dad 14 years ago. Sometimes it seems like forever ago. Other times, it seems like only yesterday).   

chefist

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

DS

Having a panel where there exists respectful disagreements is always entertaining and insightful. Plenty of that in the paranormal. One of the best shows Art did was were Father Malachi Martin and Ed Dames went toe to toe!

Bluejay

Quote from: Friday on May 14, 2018, 06:49:04 AM
This has to stop.
Agreed.  It’s past the point of ridiculousness.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: chefist on May 14, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
Having a panel where there exists respectful disagreements is always entertaining and insightful. Plenty of that in the paranormal. One of the best shows Art did was were Father Malachi Martin and Ed Dames went toe to toe!
I have to seek this out! Didn't realize they were on the same show once. That seems like quite a combination.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 14, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
It is a pandora's box situation. Once you start commenting, the genie gets out of the bottle and it is hard to stop.

I really do appreciate the concern, it means a lot. Fear not my friend, that was all I have and will have to say on the subject. I don't feel the need to address every rumor or snide remark made by people.

I posted as a one and done. Those that wanted to see it will, those that needed to see it, will and those that saw it will get it or not but at least it was said and I won't waste 1 min of air time discussing the behind the scenes drama. So this seemed the best venting port for me to say what needed to be said and I know all sides look here and can get the info and there is no guessing what I think of all of this, of Keith or the future of MitD.

I  am here for the long haul. I think it's great that you show concern for me, that says a lot. I can say and promise this, you will never hear me address this on air, attack any of the players of this unfolding story or ever discuss in a public way my disagreements with management.

You tune in to this show for entertainment and escape, not kindergarten bullshit, finger pointing or name calling.

So thanks for allowing my posts and welcoming into your community.

Who wants a cool, refreshing tide pod? I'm buying!

DS

rangerdavid

Now this melodramatic drone has followers who say they are her children and she's their mother. Damn sick ass fuckers.

Bluejay

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 14, 2018, 08:21:22 AM
Dave has been extremely classy through this whole transition. I've gained quite a bit of respect for him throughout.
+1

bellNwhistle

Quote from: rangerdavid on May 14, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
Now this melodramatic drone has followers who say they are her children and she's their mother. Damn sick ass fuckers.

TidePods! And Leave It To Beaver! ;)

Element 115

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

DS

Dave, you're doing a great job. Calls will be an added bonus but even without taking calls, it's still a great show and each night it gets better!  I hope the call setup will be all set by next Monday!

Friday

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
I really do appreciate the concern, it means a lot. Fear not my friend, that was all I have and will have to say on the subject. I don't feel the need to address every rumor or snide remark made by people.

I posted as a one and done. Those that wanted to see it will, those that needed to see it, will and those that saw it will get it or not but at least it was said and I won't waste 1 min of air time discussing the behind the scenes drama. So this seemed the best venting port for me to say what needed to be said and I know all sides look here and can get the info and there is no guessing what I think of all of this, of Keith or the future of MitD.

I  am here for the long haul. I think it's great that you show concern for me, that says a lot. I can say and promise this, you will never hear me address this on air, attack any of the players of this unfolding story or ever discuss in a public way my disagreements with management.

You tune in to this show for entertainment and escape, not kindergarten bullshit, finger pointing or name calling.

DS

You are a breath of fresh air, brother.

Bluejay

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 14, 2018, 08:22:03 AM
You are such a wet fucking blanket. Shows thrive on stuff like this, just look at Stern.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: rangerdavid on May 14, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

Lets start giving them TV ideas. I'll start.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0762111/

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

DS
Make it a double. I still have to work this afternoon. Thanks for the honesty Good Dave  ;D

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 14, 2018, 12:40:37 AM
Will Whitley's wife Ann make a prediction from the great beyond about Heather's future?

What are Ann and Art doing now? Any good gossip?
If Ann was Asian I know what Art would be trying to do...then again she is not a teen or in her early 20's so maybe not.

Cowkiller

I was given my first tidepod free at the laundrymat.  Free.   Now I gotta pay.