• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 14, 2018, 06:36:34 AM
Received an email from George informing that he and Curtis are planning a call-in show to help raise funds, in effect, a call-in show designed to make him money.  Earlier, I had proposed a call-in show where you could pledge a certain amount of money for a certain amount of time to talk to the man, chit chat, air grievances, what-have-you. I suggested a pussy clause...if George drops the call before the allotted time, he doesn't get shit.  As you may be aware, George has a high potentiality to bitch-out when the heat is on.

Great idea Billy Joe!

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on May 14, 2018, 08:31:35 AM
Great idea Billy Joe!

I'm looking forward to the show. BJM is right, there has to be a clause where he can't just hang up. There is no Falkie without all of us.

a call in show with a “pay to talk” to George Senda ?
will he be required by contract to interact with caller ?
will there be a “no dump the caller” clause in the contract ?
will he be civil and answer honestly all questions ?
will Ratty Patty be permitted to participate ?
will slow Kathleen be permitted to call in ?
will Heather be consulted on the cost per minute of calls ?
will a caller be permitted full time allotment, paid for, to speak to George ?
will any topic be permitted ?

IF, in the event of breach of contract will George refund cost of call plus damages ?
say, $5 extra penalty ?

or is George, being judgement proof...
going to be a problem ?

How does he miss the irony that he s the kind of person strangers will give their pocket change in order not to have to interact with him when encounter9ng him on the street.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 14, 2018, 08:47:49 AM
How does he miss the irony that he s the kind of person strangers will give their pocket change in order not to have to interact with him when encounter9ng him on the street.

Senda misses irony....and nuance, sarcasm, jokes, revulsion, pity, justifiable anger, outrage and a load of other things that make him continue to be a lying piece of wasted skin and oxygen.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 14, 2018, 08:47:49 AM
disagree
George would identify the person as a potential source of ongoing change donations...
and rise up...down...up...down...up...and start waddling behind the person like a stroked out dog...
to the person’s place of work, home or wherever...
then the questions begin...
who is that person ? does the person live here ? does the person work here ? is the person wealthy ?

I think other posters here have similar stories...

“I just need another change donation, this isn’t for me...it’s for my 13 kitties, oh and I will have enough change NEXT month...see a Newport cigarette smoking BLACK MAN (NOT racist) just stole my change cup...etc etc”

“oh, and I have online HATERS and TROLLS also”

Fyodor Gutman

Does he really believe he has 'fans'... I mean that in the tight context of that word... or does he believe he has supporters?

I think he really does believe he has 'fans', which is why he is indignant that his 'fans' pay for his recreation.

The fact that his potentially missing an alien convention is being held over people's heads as a ransom item is evidence he is not a sane person.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 14, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
Does he really believe he has 'fans'... I mean that in the tight context of that word... or does he believe he has supporters?

I think he really does believe he has 'fans', which is why he is indignant that his 'fans' pay for his recreation.

The fact that his potentially missing an alien convention is being held over people's heads as a ransom item is evidence he is not a sane person.
in a way, his “ransom plan” is a marketing ploy !
and a genius plan, I might add !

Yorkshire pud

In Sendaworldâ,,¢, There are two forms of other humans. Donors who are also fans and trolls/haters who don't donate. The first kind after their first donation have unconsciously and unwittingly signed an invisible contract that states clearly they're a mark for as long as they keep donating. When they stop for whatever reason they're a troll/hater, but with the caveat that when they take leave of their senses again and give him more money, they'll be back to fan status.

A sub section of that is his own hatred/love of people..He made several videos and wrote on this thread about how he loathed Noory. even going as far to explain in quite vivid detail the several ways Noory could be raped and killed.. But Noory, not being the idiot he's sometimes made to be, realised the way to shut the fucker up was to make a very small dent in his wallet and buy Senda new glasses he so desperately needed. Naturally Senda seeing a good thing when he sees it, immediately did a 180 and started to praise Noory and all the questions put to him about if he still wanted Noory raped etc were quietly ignored (Because only the trolls and haters posed those questions)..

So to your question.. Yes, he really thinks anyone gives a flying fuck whether he goes to the con shit or not. He gets all agitated and indignant that no-one will donate to him (because they're trolls) yet they still like to even briefly watch the fucker make an absolute idiot of himself..He cannot break it down to its component parts. i.e. Yes people like to see him make an idiot of himself, but it's up to him if he makes videos, no-one forces him and no, he isn't going to get a stack of money flooding in because he's a pile of shit and wastes money on garbage and in the next breath pleads poverty..He really doesn't see that last bit as a problem for people and a deal breaker for them.

He's a grifting pile of sub human waste.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 13, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
I'm watching the Netflix series, "Evil Genius"...the parallels (not the genius part) to George and Kathy with the antagonists are frighteningly similar.

- Mental Illness
- Narcissism
- Hoarding
- Criminal Activities
- Deviant sex
- On and on

I happen to be watching that too.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 14, 2018, 10:13:35 AM

He's a grifting pile of sub human waste.

His narcissism is wholly encompassing. He cannot even have a rudimentary conversation with another person, as there is no give or take element. Everything is about him and how it relates to him, usually financial in nature.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 14, 2018, 11:13:11 AM
His narcissism is wholly encompassing. He cannot even have a rudimentary conversation with another person, as there is no give or take element. Everything is about him and how it relates to him, usually financial in nature.

True.. The current straight man Ahhhbram sits there inwardly chuckling. He knows Senda would even think to ask if he was having a good or bad day, or anything about common interests. It's all about Senda.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on May 14, 2018, 11:13:11 AM

Well said. I hope you don’t mind me using this on his fan page.

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on May 14, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
Well said. I hope you don’t mind me using this on his fan page.

All my content is approved! ha  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 14, 2018, 04:54:23 AM
He certainly received a ticket, it was purchased for him from the GoFundMe account. If he didn't keep pestering to get the cash out, there is a good chance that more would have been more donated to the GoFundme account to pay for additional Aliencon expenses. Unfortunately George went into a routine, that it was his money and he should control when it was dispersed to him so the GoFundMe account was closed. Curtis handled the transaction and arranged to get George a ticket instead of the cash. To protect the promises made to those who donated that the funds be used for only Aliencon expenses.

I apologies that the high hopes we had for The Big Guy to provide "worthy" Aliencon content may not happen. Thank you for your donations.

Faith Hope Love.. that The Big Guy can still pull it off

If George doesn't attend, I hope Curtis will make Senda pay him for the ticket, so that GoFundMe refunds to doners don't have to come out of his own pocket.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
If George doesn't attend, I hope Curtis will make Senda pay him for the ticket, so that GoFundMe refunds to doners don't have to come out of his own pocket.

That turbomode Plus+â,,¢ has made you giddy Grub.. What are the chances of that, in round figures? This round? 0

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 14, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

That turbomode Plus+â,,¢ has made you giddy Grub.. What are the chances of that, in round figures? This round? 0

Well, it would be fun to watch Senda begging for donations to pay Curtis back, so I think Curtis should at least tell Senda that he expects to be reimbursed for the ticket, if Senda fails to pay for the other expenses needed in order for him to attend AlienCon, (As Senda agreed to do)  and use the ticket Curtis paid for out of our donated GoFundMe money.   :P

Curtis would surely be within his rights to explain to Senda, that if he doesn't attend the AlienCon, that the GoFundMe donations need to be refunded.

Quote from: brig on May 14, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

I think anyone giving money to either of those idiots shouldn't expect to get it back.

Conversely, I believe there are wire fraud laws which may have been violated, including promises that a portion of the funds would go to charities, and that the remaining funds would be spent on both Falkie AND Curtis going.  I wouldn't expect a refund, but I'd probably call the FCC if I didn't get one and the funds weren't spent as promised.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
I think anyone giving money to either of those idiots shouldn't expect to get it back.

Conversely, I believe there are wire fraud laws which may have been violated, including promises that a portion of the funds would go to charities, and that the remaining funds would be spent on both Falkie AND Curtis going.  I wouldn't expect a refund, but I'd probably call the FCC if I didn't get one and the funds weren't spent as promised.
so, you would be willing to send poor Curtis up the creek with no paddle ALONE ?
as we ALL have been told repeatedly the George is “judgement proof” and any Judge would just laugh their ass off at ANYONE trying to take him to court !

oh, wait a minute...
anybody got any news on that Tracey Smith gal and her LEGAL TEAM ?
(I don’t think she or her LEGAL TEAM caught all of George’s videos explaining he is “bulletproof”...in the court system)

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 14, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
so, you would be willing to send poor Curtis up the creek with no paddle ALONE ?...

Anything to get him to stop hosting podcasts

I was actually amazed that his threat was "If I get no donations then you will not get 13 hours of live streaming from a train".

Was anyone looking forward to that?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 14, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
I was actually amazed that his threat was "If I get no donations then you will not get 13 hours of live streaming from a train".

Um...

Not me.

I Feel sorry for the guy in the seat next to him... say, do they make people that fat pay for two seats?

Norm

I sent him a letter containing an invoice for my time viewing his videos. Payment due upon receipt.

SredniVashtar

Has that blob of misery addressed the fact that he claimed to be stopping live vudeos, only to start doing them again a day later?

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 14, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

I believe the correct term would be 'racketeering' which falls under the Rico Act. Allow the evidence to speak for itself via the 2600 plus videos. The maximum penalties for racketeering include a fine of up to $25,000 and up to 20 years in prison in addition to the forfeiture of all financial gains gleaned from the criminal activity. In addition, the case can be re-tried in civil court; plaintiffs are allowed to sue for triple damages.

And yes, the prison system does have 5X and larger sized orange inmate shorts and the air conditioner works very well. (A cold inmate is a calm inmate)