• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Howard Stern

Started by Marc.Knight, March 17, 2011, 10:47:57 PM

PathoJen

On second thought, I'm not even into Lange that much. I guess he's the lesser of two evils for me. I like Sten alone.
Imus is gone? Like from all airwaves? Good!

PathoJen

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 28, 2011, 07:55:18 PM
Jack Black made a statement similar to yours about Stern's marriageorce contradicting the movie's message and Howard went in on him. Jack Black actually had to issue a public apology lordy. Howard is very insecure and sensitive. It must be very difficult to be married to him. At least he ended up making a lot of money to take care of the family.
Wow, I didn't know this. Love me some Jack Black.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PathoJen on June 03, 2015, 10:49:38 AM
On second thought, I'm not even into Lange that much. I guess he's the lesser of two evils for me. I like Sten alone.
Imus is gone? Like from all airwaves? Good!

Yup hes gone from the airwaves i love it

PathoJen

Quote from: coaster on March 10, 2015, 03:55:18 PM
I listened to Howard the last couple of nights. That show has went straight down hill.
Really, Coaster? I'm newish to Stern, like since he came to Siruis, so I'm no authority on old shows vs. new shows. I just know on Howard 101 they play lots of the old shows, and I hated the laugh track, and Howard's annoying high pitched voice. He's much better with age, based on the old shows I've heard. I hate Robin Quivers too, she's more self absorbed than Falkie.

PathoJen

Have you guys heard their new series, Embedded? I find that very entertaining.

PathoJen

Quote from: username on June 03, 2015, 10:52:45 AM
Yup hes gone from the airwaves i love it
did he retire or did affiliates just lose interest? he's horrible.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PathoJen on June 03, 2015, 10:59:01 AM
did he retire or did affiliates just lose interest? he's horrible.

I read wrong.... Hes gone from fox business.... Why the hell they would even show that man is the reason why fox news is fox news.

Anyways if you like howard stern you might end up liking my show rver so slightly.

henge0stone

Quote from: PathoJen on June 03, 2015, 10:19:40 AM
I'm on team Artie Lange, hated Jackie so much. I am a huge fan of Howard omg he's amazing. The only thing he ever did that annoyed me was when he compared Mr Bell to Riley Martin. In his defense he has never heard Art he just knows some of Art's topics are UFO related and Howard is a sceptic when it comes to life on other planets and afterlife and things such as that. He's downright curmudgeonly

Yeah Howard so skeptical that his view on those topics aren't even worth hearing. He disses religion too and yet when Robin had cancer he admitted that he preyed for her. He's a totally Hippocratic in the religion department.

Bavarian Joe

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 17, 2015, 03:29:49 PM

Mother of God, he's turning into Imus. All he needs now is the phony baloney charity.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Bavarian Joe on June 17, 2015, 07:45:40 PM
Mother of God, he's turning into Imus. All he needs now is the phony baloney charity.

He's worse than Imus at this point. And between that pork chop face wife of his and Robin, they've got more phony charities than Al Sharpton.

Eddie Coyle

Stern's "hair" care per month probably exceeds what he paid Artie Lange annually.

I haven't listen to Howard Stern since he left terrestrial radio. He was absolutely hilarious back in those days. I remember once laughing so hard, I pulled a muscle and damn  near triggered a multi-car pile up.

aldousburbank

I never "got" Stern  I'm either too much of a stupid dick, or he is, or all three.
I recently started laughing my ass off to Dog and Joe out of Sacramento- afternoon drive stuff, which I don't normally enjoy. But this is funny stuff guys. One of the things I enjoy about the 4 dudes on this show is that their voices are all really distinctive and full of character. The replays are available online in 15 to 20 minute bits. Good stuff!
http://media.krxq.net/dog-and-joe.htm

PathoJen

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I love Howard. Cannot stand Robin.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PathoJen on June 18, 2015, 12:29:42 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again. I love Howard. Cannot stand Robin.

Robin is the worst.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 18, 2015, 11:59:16 AM
I never "got" Stern  I'm either too much of a stupid dick, or he is, or all three.
I recently started laughing my ass off to Dog and Joe out of Sacramento- afternoon drive stuff, which I don't normally enjoy. But this is funny stuff guys. One of the things I enjoy about the 4 dudes on this show is that their voices are all really distinctive and full of character. The replays are available online in 15 to 20 minute bits. Good stuff!
http://media.krxq.net/dog-and-joe.htm

They are good actually...keeps your interest!

Eddie Coyle

"America's Judge" done buried this bit deep down the Memory Hole.

http://youtu.be/7RiHfEtOy6A

bateman

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 18, 2015, 09:43:01 PM

Ho-lee shit.

PChirp

WOW!   :)   Spot on, Mr. Coyle.

Eddie Coyle

I wasted 40 bucks on the PPV "New Year's Rotten Eve" special in 1993. Horrible show, and that was one of the "funnier" bits. Then he sold the VHS for 40 bucks from Jan to May, 1994. I get feeling he's tryng to buy every last copy and burn them.

sydtron

What.... in the actual.  FUCK! Did I just watch?!?!?!

Heather Wade

Quote from: sydtron on June 18, 2015, 10:33:57 PM
What.... in the actual.  FUCK! Did I just watch?!?!?!

Thanks for the warning.

Jackstar

Reported for being on topic.

Corona Kitty

Shit i forgot alllllll about that skit

henge0stone

He used to not give a fuck what people thought, now he's an super liberal and politically correct to the point where his show is just lame. He's so politically correct that he doesn't even call Gary the retard his name anymore, now he's Gary the conqueror despite Gary himself wanting to be called Gary the Retard. The whole thing is really lame, thought he went to XM to be uncensored but now he censors himself worse than the terrestrial stations ever did.