• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 11, 2019, 02:40:35 PM
Literally the last fourteen of your posts here on this very site contain malformed ellipses--and that's just when I stopped counting. Eat shit and die, scumbag.
Do me a favor & don't stop the count on my name!

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on April 11, 2019, 08:45:02 AM
That was mandated by Premier. Like how the Beetles and Rolling Stones had to pretend they were single for album sales even though they secretly had wives. Why disappoint thousands of George's female fans? It's bad for business

My opinion is that the honor of marriage ranks higher than profits, except profits for basic needs.  Like, if a really poor person has to mislead people in order to put food on the table, that could be understandable.  Or if a star is trying to rake in extra money to help poor people in Africa or something like that, I can see where some might pull out all stops.  But I still think it's bad morals.  Because help should be performed ethically when possible.  Anyhow, corporate greed does not rank higher than fully honoring one's marriage vows.  IMO.  And, unless you have insider knowledge, I don't see how there can be any way to know for sure that acting singe was a Premiere mandate.

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 10, 2019, 10:02:02 PM
It was brutal. Because of George of course. I love Lionel Fanthorpe, he is indeed a great storyteller with a golden throat - the man should have been a voice over actor on this side of the Atlantic. George gets an hour with him and rather than taking the opportunity  'You're an incredible story teller my friend. Let's hear some stories the Coast audience has never heard you tell before.' George IS 'Lenny' from Mice and Men 'Tell me about the rabbits again Lionel' so we got an hour that Tommy could have pulled out the archives. This is the same for every recurring guest George has on, that's how limited and lazy both George and Tommy are. It's pathetic.

The highlight was George going on and on about Lionel and his classic telling of Twas the Night Before Christmas and it's an annual tradition that George plays it on Christmas Eve. Lionel apparently didn't know this and was flattered. George of course with no other ideas of how to conduct the interview asks Lionel to do some of Twas the Night Before Christmas. Lionel was like 'WTF' but wanted to please his idiotic host so he did the first verse and laughed that's all he could remember. So the interview continued and 15 minutes later George has what to him is a brilliant idea 'Let's listen to your Twas the Night Before Christmas and you can comment over it' So 4 months after Christmas there we were in the middle of the night listening to a very long recital of Twas the Night Before Christmas. Bizarro world.
That was some of most surreal radio I've heard. Ialso, like Lionel, was saying WTF when Norry wanted lines from the Twas The Night Before Christmas. And then PLAYED IT. And then Lionel, who I like, when he spins new yarns and not just the tired stuff also requested by Norry. Lionel tried to save the show from Norry, but staying with Norry's bizarre Spring Christmas theme, with some anecdotes about the real St.Nic. I'm used to Norry bailing out and replaying but this time he came back from the replay of old stuff. And why thoughts on Christmas now? WTF?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: 14 on April 11, 2019, 05:56:56 PMThe fact that they have matched the color of their outfits kind of rules out marriage to me.  More like homecoming night than marriage, matching outfits . . . . . .

His Sun is Conjunct to Uranus with an Orb of 2 Degrees  . . . . . . in the Third Decan.
This would mean that George has added mental expression and spontaneity . . . . .
His Moon is also Squared to the South Node with an Orb of 0 degrees . . . .

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 11, 2019, 05:16:13 AM
That would be I! I posted a lot from that shit show with unapologetic and malicious glee, and actually to demonstrate that I didn't think it was ghost-written. My argument being that no self-respecting ghost-writer would allow crap like 'the coroner people' to pass. It all sounded like the authentic voice of our Georgie to me. And anyone with a TV set, or who ever discussed TV with anyone in the last decade or two can not fail to be aware of CSI. As you say: lazy. I concluded he dictated the thing to his phone at stop lights on his way home with a turkee sammidge and had it typed up verbatim later. I cited Truman Capote's acid dismissal of Jack Kerouac: 'That's not writing, it's just typing'. Perversely, I'm hoping he has a sequel in the works!

i thought it was you. 'The coroner people' always makes me laugh because it sums up who and what George is, a lazy stooge. It wouldn't matter what occupation George was employed at it would be the same. If he was a reporter for a small city newspaper and had to cover Board of Education meetings his story would begin 'Wednesday evening the school people met to discuss the budget for next year. The meeting was chaired by the head of the school people Donald Grundy.'

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 11, 2019, 10:47:09 PM
i thought it was you. 'The coroner people' always makes me laugh because it sums up who and what George is, a lazy stooge. It wouldn't matter what occupation George was employed at it would be the same. If he was a reporter for a small city newspaper and had to cover Board of Education meetings his story would begin 'Wednesday evening the school people met to discuss the budget for next year. The meeting was chaired by the head of the school people Donald Grundy.'
lol

Jojo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 11, 2019, 06:31:56 PM
His Sun is Conjunct to Uranus with an Orb of 2 Degrees  . . . . . . in the Third Decan.
This would mean that George has added mental expression and spontaneity . . . . .
His Moon is also Squared to the South Node with an Orb of 0 degrees . . . .
over my head

2 hours ago in his little newscast George does a story about Chinese researchers that have EDITED GENES associated with intelligence in monkeys and the monkeys with the edited genes did better on tests than normal monkeys.

2 hours later, 120 minutes, George has a guest on whose expertise supposedly is the brain. George excitedly asks the guest

"Hey did you hear the news about what the Chinese did with monkeys?

"No"

"Well they injected the monkeys with human brains and they got smarter"

"So they transplanted human brain cells into the monkeys."

"Yes"

Comprehension skills of a dull 3rd grader. Good chance the monkeys with edited genes are now smarter than George.

Hells Mole

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 08, 2019, 06:24:16 PM
Thank you for your kind words . . . . and yes, I do sound like him. Our singing voices are almost identical. He can hit the lower notes more consistently than I can presently. Working on it !
George has a great stage presence . . . something I strive for.
George is a great inspiration . . .

This post makes me feel more sad than anything I've ever read on BellGab.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Morgus on April 08, 2019, 10:18:35 PM
I see on the c2c schedule at the website, that Friday night Noory is doing one of his "tributes" this time for Art Bell on the one year anniversary of his passing.  But its just a replay of a clip for the last half hour of the show from part of an old Art Bell interview with Dannion Brinkley...

A one-year anniversary of his passing warrants a 30 minute replay of a D.Brinkley interview?  Seriously WTF?  That makes no sense.  "Lazy" doesn't even come close.

Hells Mole

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 08, 2019, 11:18:47 PM
Eating raw garlic, Joorch reports, can help prevent "Al Heimer's".

Nothing can help Al Heimer now, he was deported for alleged war crimes.

Jojo

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 12, 2019, 04:26:29 AM
Nothing can help Al Heimer now, he was deported for alleged war crimes.
lol.  GN routinely skips hard consonants, such as Z.  I suppose he's trying to cut down on microphone interference, but he goes overboard to the point of mutilating words!  No one has ever accused GN of dinging the microphone, yet he has been accused of mutilating words a lot.  He could loosen the reign on consonants, but then again...lol.

Jojo

Quote from: LuLu on April 08, 2019, 06:15:42 PM
Why are you crying over a stranger? A stranger who likely has no idea you even exist beyond what interactions you likely initiate, which are probably lost in a sea other emails and promptly forgotten? That's weird, man. Bordering on obsession,really. Cry over people you actually know.
@LuLu If there is one thing we know, GN likes to be the initiator.  As evidenced by the slew of injured hearts including that of the attorney and probably that of the talented, well-spoken lady who danced & rescues animals.  And probably the hearts of many other women and a few men, too, once they find out he's not gay.  Besides, I said I was done cryin'.  As far as obsession, have you noticed (married) Steve Harvey!  Steve Harvey uses his Sense of Humor On The Job.  And, he honors his marriage more than his production value, something GN could take a look at.

ItsOver

Quote from: Hells Mole on April 12, 2019, 04:25:28 AM
A one-year anniversary of his passing warrants a 30 minute replay of a D.Brinkley interview?  Seriously WTF?  That makes no sense.  "Lazy" doesn't even come close.
Jorch's first thought when a former C2C guest or host passes away must be "That's another Friday night "skip-out-early" excuse coming up!"  IHOP, Denny's,... it's no wonder Tommee packs on the pounds.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 08:11:52 AM
Jorch's first thought when a former C2C guest or host passes away must be "That's another Friday night "skip-out-early" excuse coming up!"  IHOP, Denny's,... it's no wonder Tommee packs on the pounds.
What will the "tribute" be this time: replay of Lionel telling Christmas stories, because it is April? Or the recording of the fake, decades old, shock jock bit about some old ladies beating up a guy in a road-rage incident, since Norry always likes road-rage and frequently comments that "people are just whacked out."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 12:13:09 PM
What will the "tribute" be this time: replay of Lionel telling Christmas stories, because it is April? Or the recording of the fake, decades old, shock jock bit about some old ladies beating up a guy in a road-rage incident, since Norry always likes road-rage and frequently comments that "people are just whacked out."
I think it's whatever Tommee can easily pull up at any given time.  Jorch could care less, as long as he can skip out early.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 12:17:00 PM
I think it's whatever Tommee can easily pull up at any given time.  Jorch could care less, as long as he can skip out early.
Yeah, lately they sometimes just play random partial portions of an old show. Which, I guess, does beat a Norry replay rendition of a Poe story that they trot out sometimes due to length.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 12:18:56 PM
Yeah, lately they sometimes just play random partial portions of an old show. Which, I guess, does beat a Norry replay rendition of a Poe story that they trot out sometimes due to length.
I know I'd love to stay up late just to catch the millionth replay of the awful clip of the guy laughing about some old lady striking-out with an umbrella.  ::)  You'd think Jorch could at least provide something new, such as him reciting a scene from Hamlet.  That should be unintentionally amusing.  :D

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 12:23:51 PM
I know I'd love to stay up late just to catch the millionth replay of the awful clip of the guy laughing about some old lady striking-out with an umbrella.  ::)  You'd think Jorch could at least provide something new, such as him reciting a scene from Hamlet.  That should be unintentionally amusing.  :D
"Greatest Hits of The Bard" as performed by Norry in some "invasion," as he bizarrely calls his live shows. Would be classicsh!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 12, 2019, 12:32:52 PM
"Greatest Hits of The Bard" as performed by Norry in some "invasion," as he bizarrely calls his live shows. Would be classicsh!
Ha!  Jorch does his greatest hits of The Mormon Tabernacle Choir The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square.

I'd love to hear Jorch singing their version of "You're having my baby" with a choir backing him. ;)

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 12:51:17 PM
Ha!  Jorch does his greatest hits of The Mormon Tabernacle Choir The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square.

I'd love to hear Jorch singing their version of "You're having my baby" with a choir backing him. ;)

Tommy would be rubbing his belly as he walks from one end of the stage to the next.  Then, Norry would stop mid-stage and put his ear down on his belly to hear the fetal heartbeat.  Ahhh!

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on April 12, 2019, 07:56:38 AM
Very interesting, but a little too young?

That wouldn't stop most cougars. Don't be so judgy.

Noory! The musical (w/George Senda as Lil' Tommy Dampfhouser) would be incredible

Didn't UFO Phil do some cringey Art tribute song? Either it was so awful I deleted it or it was a horrible nightmare

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on April 12, 2019, 03:06:35 PM
Tommy would be rubbing his belly as he walks from one end of the stage to the next.  Then, Norry would stop mid-stage and put his ear down on his belly to hear the fetal heartbeat.  Ahhh!
LOL.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2019, 12:51:17 PM

"Having My Baby".  What a rabbit hole to go down.

George just said App Pro Pro, lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on April 12, 2019, 03:16:41 PM
That wouldn't stop most cougars. Don't be so judgy.
That's not what I meant.  They are both babes.  I just meant that the guy on my left looks a bit young to be Alex.

If a man said a woman seemed a little too young, or old, would you call him judgy?  Picky, not judgy.  If judgy is even a word....

I have too much affection for Art to listen to this putz do his stupid 'it's un-buhleef-ible, it's hard to buhleef it's been a year gosh that Art passed away' tribute