• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2019, 07:47:19 AM
Seems odd she would announce this in writing as opposed to making a last C2C appearance to reminisce and say goodbye to George and all her "fans." Wonder what the real story is? Is it possible George finally got embarrassed by LMH's poor investigative work and silly claims?
Or maybe LMH got tired of Snorge sleeping through her monotone monologues and the creepy bumper music selections.

"Okay, Tommee.  We can retire the best of Tom Jones and put Chris De Burgh back in your closet."

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2019, 08:40:40 AM
Or maybe LMH got tired of Snorge sleeping through her monotone monologues and the creepy bumper music selections.

"Okay, Tommee.  We can retire the best of Tom Jones and put Chris De Burgh back in your closet."

If she really is writing her autobiography, will be interesting to see what she has to say about George and C2C.  Who knows, we might find out she likes Tom Jones.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2019, 09:08:51 AM
If she really is writing her autobiography, will be interesting to see what she has to say about George and C2C.  Who knows, we might find out she likes Tom Jones.
I'll be surprised if we find out much about how she feels about Jorch.  I'm guessing she won't be poking that pile much, but we shall see.  I won't be surprised if she says quite a bit about Art, though.  They seemed to have a good relationship, especially since they went back quite a bit, what with Dreamland and all.  When it comes to cattle mutilations, though, Katy, bar the door. ;)

Dateline

Sadly, that was one of the few remaining reasons that I even turn on Coast was to listen to the evening that Linda was on the show.  She did have substantive reports, rather than the elementary interviews that pose as Coast.   Fifteen minutes minus eight minutes of advertisements do not allow for any depth and time for the gaining of knowledge on a subject.

ItsOver

I liked LMH, admittedly mostly from the "nostalgia" angle.  The current C2C regime no doubt just sees it as an opportunity to sneak in another infomercial. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on March 28, 2019, 09:55:51 AM
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2019/03/we-wont-have-lmh-to-kick-around-any-more.html

Still bothers me how some of these people can be totally discredited, yet come back and be welcomed with open arms by the community.  Ufology and politics are arguably the only two career fields where this can happen.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2019, 10:53:26 AM
Still bothers me how some of these people can be totally discredited, yet come back and be welcomed with open arms by the community.  Ufology and politics are arguably the only two career fields where this can happen.
I don't/havevn't listened to C2C for any truth but simply for entertainment- or under Norry's control as white-noise background sounds when doing stuff like mowing the lawn.  I will miss LMH though. Now there is just about no reason to listen, except for the rare unintended comedy of Norry's trouble with the English language, a crazy callers, or some quack who demands people eats tons of eggs and as background noise.
ps: I like the other field in which losers are welcomed back, rehired, hired by another firm, etc is coaching/managing. Almost as soon as one team or owner fires one they get picked up by another owner/team- and sometimes even do well.

Morgus

LMH announced that she wouldn't be on c2cam anymore on her live youtube broadcast last night.
She said she had to do over 80 hours of work to prepare her monthly c2cam segments, and needs that time now for her youtube live and live events prep.

Noory will lose his nap time with Linda now...

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on March 28, 2019, 02:13:49 PM
LMH announced that she wouldn't be on c2cam anymore on her live youtube broadcast last night.
She said she had to do over 80 hours of work to prepare her monthly c2cam segments, and needs that time now for her youtube live and live events prep.

Noory will lose his nap time with Linda now...

LOL

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
I don't/havevn't listened to C2C for any truth but simply for entertainment- or under Norry's control as white-noise background sounds when doing stuff like mowing the lawn.  I will miss LMH though. Now there is just about no reason to listen, except for the rare unintended comedy of Norry's trouble with the English language, a crazy callers, or some quack who demands people eats tons of eggs and as background noise.
ps: I like the other field in which losers are welcomed back, rehired, hired by another firm, etc is coaching/managing. Almost as soon as one team or owner fires one they get picked up by another owner/team- and sometimes even do well.
Exactly.  At least the paranormal characters can be entertaining late night escapism.  I just find politicians/ lawyers mind-numbing torture.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on March 28, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

LOL
Give the lady a break. ;) Most of that 80 hours was probably changing out batteries and cassettes in her vintage Sony tape recorder.  :D

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 28, 2019, 02:13:49 PM

...Noory will lose his nap time with Linda now...
I hate to think what Jorch is going to come up with to replace LMH.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2019, 03:25:13 PM

Hasn't George said in the past C2C paid LMH for here monthly shows? Seems like he used the word "stipend" in describing her payment.  Whether the seal will work for what she was getting remains to be seen.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 28, 2019, 04:54:46 PM
Hasn't George said in the past C2C paid LMH for here monthly shows? Seems like he used the word "stipend" in describing her payment.  Whether the seal will work for what she was getting remains to be seen.
The seal will probably make a go on Superbeets and Tang Tangerine.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2019, 05:09:11 PM
Good, because the fish (sardines, herring, etc) are reserved for BGers at Bellgab Sardine Fest 2020.
I wonder how many eggs a seal can eat? If the seal is going to be on the Norry-version C2C he is going to need to start eating more eggs! In the hundreds of thousands of necropsies (though Doc incorrectly calls them autopsies) of animals Doc Wallet has done if he has ever done a necropsy on a seal? Was it determined that the cause of death was lack of egg eating? 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on March 28, 2019, 05:15:31 PM
Good, because the fish (sardines, herring, etc) are reserved for BGers at Bellgab Sardine Fest 2020.
I wonder how many eggs a seal can eat? If the seal is going to be on the Norry-version C2C he is going to need to start eating more eggs! In the hundreds of thousands of necropsies (though Doc incorrectly calls them autopsies) of animals Doc Wallet has done if he has ever done a necropsy on a seal? Was it determined that the cause of death was lack of egg eating?

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2019, 05:09:11 PM

I'm good with it, as long as she doesn't call into the GabCast.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2019, 03:25:13 PM
Probably more visits with Doc Wallet or one of his buddies?   :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on March 28, 2019, 06:35:24 PM
Yeah, something corporate and boring as hell.

Quote from: Morgus on March 28, 2019, 06:35:24 PM

So Georgie's long years of work trying to capture Linda's heart has come to a crashing end. Onward and Upward dear Noory.  You can still win the love of the fair numbers lady maiden, Glynis McCants.

She has your number Georgie.

Peter Davenport: I may have evidence whales, dolphins, cetaceans are being kidnapped by extra-terrestrials aliens

George Noory: Interesting

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 28, 2019, 11:19:46 PM
Peter Davenport: I may have evidence whales, dolphins, cetaceans are being kidnapped by extra-terrestrials aliens

He even said, "Good story".  Eek.  More like "Sad Story" or "Important Information".  But no animal abuse is a good story to the listeners.  It may be a good story to editors and writers, but we are show listeners, not ratings reviewers.  And, he was talking to us when he said it, not some editor.

Mels-hole1984

Hey everyone. Glad to see the site back up. This is the first time I check in since the site went down. Did MV ever give an explanation as to why?

Jackstar

Is it really kidnapping if they are happy to leave?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-alaska-fukushima/fukushima-contaminants-found-as-far-north-as-alaskas-bering-strait-idUSKCN1R90BV

Obvious rescue operation is obvious.

ItsOver

LOL.  Jorch might have been wondering if Kirk and Spock are involved.  Nahhhh... I don't think Jorch wonders much about anything.

Lilith

Richard Syrett tonight.  I'll try to be awake...